1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Fuck the hypocrits

Rubber duck 2 and Daddy's Home like this.
  2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Where are you AK???

@Akbloke

Athenea, Odette and Star_of_sea like this.
  3. Boldank

Boldank Trusted Member

Gonna be a long week lol.

4. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

The convention for this thread is to include some form of the word "fuck" into your post.
    I believe you meant to say "Fuck, it gonna be a long week".
    :)

5. Rubber duck 2

Rubber duck 2 Trusted.Member

1658255083488.jpg
    Ur fucking welcome...

Athenea, Star_of_sea and Odette like this.
  6. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

Fuck those that ghost others for no reason. If I had the money I’d hire a PI and lawyer to convince them I did die and ghost them back. Then again I was getting ghost when they didn’t know if I was going to live so they likely would be happy or not care.

I’m alone now. Fuck reality.

Dane likes this.
  7. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

I couldn't fucking agree more.

I have lost friends through disagreement.

I have lost friends through our lives naturally drifting apart.

But the loss that fucking hurts the fucking most is when someone deliberately makes themselves uncontactable without ever communicating why.

Dane, Beardo18 and Rubber duck 2 like this.
  8. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

I'm no longer fooled by fucking people who send you polite and friendly private messages in which they are interested in everything that happens in my life, giving the impression of friendship. But in reality they just want fucking details about my sex life with mom and also about cybersex. When they understand that neither those details nor cybersex interest me and they will never get it, then they just ignore me in everything, in private and in general. It doesn't bother me, on the contrary, I'm glad they ignore me, because I know I didn't give them a fucking turn on for shit and I'm even happier to know they didn't cheat on me. Life is a continuous learning process.

Athenea, Dane, Odette and 2 others like this.
  9. SevereDeceit

SevereDeceit Trusted.Member

Not much of a vent but here it is for this morning. A few weeks ago a my windshield was hit by rock on the interstate causing a small chip. I called a Safelight to fix it. The tech arrived and looked at it and tells me that because of the “legs” going from the center there’s a good likelihood he can’t repair it. About five minutes later as he applies the vacuum the small chip is the size of a silver dollar. Guess who has to have a new windshield this morning? This guy. Pretty mild but still a huge inconvenience and pain in the ass.

Dane likes this.
  10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

What gest me is that if a chip that can be repaired by the epoxy vacuum is in the 8 x 12 area directly at eye level for the
    driver, the fucking law states you have to replace the whole fucking windshield because of the almost invisible dot that
    is left by the fix.

Insurance Regs say that tiny, tiny, fucking super tiny dot, will draw you eye to it instead of the road.
    What BS!
    Nevermind there are people driving around with windshields so fucking dirty you can't hardly see through them.
    That's all fucking OK.

Athenea, Odette and TittyKitty like this.
  11. Rubber duck 2

12. leftout4

leftout4 Trusted.Member

I should come up with something creative, so here goes..Fuck, I dropped my mouse and stepped on a needle,..Fuck that hurts..

Odette and Rubber duck 2 like this.
  13. Rubber duck 2

14. Star_of_sea

It really pisses me off that everything is going so well in my life and I don't have a fucking complaint to participate in this thread. I think about it all the time and have no problems. It's a perfect summer. But I love this thread and it really pisses me off that I can't participate. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::D:D:D:D:D

Athenea, Odette and Hal like this.
  15. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

You just fucking did. HiHi

Athenea, Odette and Star_of_sea like this.
  16. Alan Dugdale

Alan Dugdale New Member

I've recently come to remember sexual incidents involving my late mother and realised she was sexually interested in me. I get turned on by that and wish it could have been franker. And at least fucking masturbated more while she watched.

17. hornyPOS8734

hornyPOS8734 Trusted Member

Fuck why does life have to be so fucking complicated! A friend of mine's husband just got convicted as a sex offender. He was caught raping [EDIT]. She refuses to leave him and now I have to choose to ditch her or deal with the piece of shit husband. FUCK!!!

18. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Read the fucking rules!

Dane and hornyPOS8734 like this.
  19. hornyPOS8734

hornyPOS8734 Trusted Member

Fuck! I'm sorry I'll do better next time.

20. Star_of_sea

Yeah, I wanted to get involved and say some fucking bitching and that fucking bitching is the only bitching I've ever thought about. :D:D:D:D:D

Rebecca4mom, Athenea, Odette and 2 others like this.