1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Hey Canada, can you come down and get your fucking weather? It's drunk and down here in Texas.

Vision, SecretWishes, Dane and 2 others like this.
  2. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

I hate the fucking iron and I hate fucking wrinkles in my clothes even more. Mom can get 1,000 wrinkles out of clothes in 5 minutes and I can't get one wrinkle out in 5 hours. She has explained the process to me many times, but the iron hates me and rebels against me, it does what it wants, I can't control it, the fucking iron laughs and makes fun of me. I want everything to go well so that mom doesn't do it and I can rest, but the iron bores me to death. I hate the fucking iron and I hate the fucking wrinkles in my clothes even more. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Odette, SecretWishes and Dane like this.
  3. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Hey Star....
    I fucking hear you....fucking funny thing is that here is me - an 'old fucking fart' in your eyes, who has 'no problemo' when using my fucking iron......

And I do have to do all of my own fucking ironing as I am now single again...

Odette and Star_of_sea like this.
  4. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

Another fucking snow storm passed last night. And because temperatures was near 0 celcius, of course snow was heavier. Spend 3 fucking hours shoveling and still not done getting yard clean.

Dane likes this.
  5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

You shovel your fucking YARD????

Downnhill likes this.
  6. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

LOL ... Not whole fucking yard. My plot of property is bit over half acre in size. I have to shovel the walk-way to where I park my car, the area of parking place so that atleast 2 cars can be parked all the way to gateway.. so perhaps 1/5 of the plot needs to be shoveled. or "shoveled"... I use sleigh shovel.

[​IMG]

Dane likes this.
  7. Akbloke

Never going to fucking snow here...never gets too fucking cold. And it ain't going to flood either, although I might get flood-bound.

Downnhill likes this.
  8. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

When younger I thought that how nice it would be live in a country that has no seasons. Or perhaps never getting as cold as it can here near artic circle. Now tho... while I could live without days like these, when there's 8 inches of snow fall in single night, I would not give up seasons in any fucking way.

Vision likes this.
  9. Vision

Vision Account Deleted

Yea. Women are super horny during the cold months and shovelling snow is a workout in itself.

I personally prefer living in Italy than Canada. Fresh air and clean water. The air and water in North America is like a swamp. Fucking disgusting.

10. Star_of_sea

I hate the fucking dentist. Once a year mom insists on a teeth cleaning and it's the worst day of the year. It's only a teeth cleaning but those electric sounds from the fucking appliances is terrible. My dentist has known me all my life and when I get to the office he hides all the fucking instruments of torture in another room, I sit down and close my eyes and don't open them until he's finished. Until I close my eyes he doesn't bring the instruments he needs and before I open my eyes he hides them again. Mom always accompanies me, otherwise I wouldn't be able to bear this terrible, fucked-up situation. As mom is a doctor, I beg her to give me a general anaesthetic for the duration of the teeth cleaning, but mom says it's crazy, that nobody gets a general anaesthetic for a teeth cleaning. This week I have the fucking dentist and the man treats me very well, very slowly he does his job, he keeps asking me about my comfort, he tells me if he wants me to stop and rest a bit. This year mom has bought me headphones so I can listen to music and not the sound of the dentist's fucking instruments. Before, if I behaved well, the dentist would give me a little stuffed animals, but now I've grown up and he doesn't give me stuffed animals anymore. I want my stuffed animals for suffering that fucking torture. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Odette, Akbloke and Dane like this.
  11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

What a fucking shame. We have more than one dentist in our area that their main advertising is about how
    they use general anesthesia to anyone who asks.

Star_of_sea likes this.
  12. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Move to Hawaii.
    A fucking super nice 80 degrees year round with a constant breeze.

Akbloke likes this.
  13. Akbloke

Yeah...that's fucking great Dane, but if Star moves to fucking Hawaii, then she will miss out on the lovely views of the fucking Mediterranean that she enjoys....

Star_of_sea likes this.
  14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Yep, I can fucking understand that.

Why the fuck would anyone give up the view of some little pond for a spectacular view of a beautiful Pacific Island?

Wouldn't make any fucking sense at all! :rolleyes:

Star_of_sea likes this.
  15. Star_of_sea

I think it would be fucking impossible because I would not only give up the privileged views from my house, those changing pictures that frame the windows, where every day is a different show, pictures that change with the seasons, with the hours of the day, with a radiant sun or a grey stormy sky reflecting on a sea that can be grey, green, pink, yellow, that silvery path that many nights the moon draws from the beach to a horizon of promises of Magic. I think it would be fucking impossible because I would not only give up those nights when sleep comes and you hear how the waves caress the beach, that soft and purring music that makes the hours of rest more relaxing, that sound of waves that merges with the quiet rhythm of mom's heart on my cheek when I sleep cuddled up to her. I would also have to fucking renounce my life, my memories, everything I am, I would have to renounce a beach where mom told me "just like in the sky there are beautiful and unique stars, also in the sea there are stars and you are my little star of sea, beautiful and unique". To renounce the Mediterranean Sea is to renounce my life. :(:(:(:(:(

Odette and Dane like this.
  16. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

This fucking sucks. I found out today that my cousin died last night. It feels like a part of myself died with her.

Neophyte and Star_of_sea like this.
  17. Star_of_sea

Sincerely, I am sorry that you have to live a fucking situation like the one described which is always a sad moment in the life of every person. However, what is important is not the definitive absence of a person, but all the shared moments that will accompany you in their memory. Intense kisses and endless hugs.

Odette and Dracoa like this.
  18. Star_of_sea

The effects of general anaesthesia usually last for about 24 hours and you should not drive or do any activity that could be dangerous to yourself or others. There can be side effects such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, throat irritation, changes in blood pressure and pain. There can also be complications such as lack of oxygen to the brain. Subsequent problems depend on the patient's age and condition, so a thorough examination of the patient should be done before anaesthesia is given. Patients requiring general anaesthesia need breathing assistance during surgery and a tube is inserted through the mouth or nose, down the windpipe and into the lungs. If the patient does not wake up after anaesthesia, it is an irreversible coma due to "brain death", i.e. the brain damage is so severe and sustained that it is irreparable. Severe cases may produce arrhythmias and excitation or depression of the central nervous system, leading to cardiovascular instability, severe hypoxaemia and cardiac arrest.

In Spain there is a speciality of anaesthesiologist and its only function is to make a preliminary study of the patient and during a surgical operation is to be continuously aware of the anaesthesia and possible negative reactions of the patient and it is only practised in hospitals, at the same time that everything is prepared in case complications arise, such as cardiac arrest. An anaesthetist is a doctor who must have a medical degree and then the speciality of anaesthesia.

General fucking anaesthesia is a real danger, even if the necessary protocols are taken. Fucking dentists can only apply partial anaesthesia and in the specific area they are going to work on a defective tooth. They also have a medical review of all the medications the patient is taking, in case there might be a negative reaction between medications. A fucking dentist can never do a general anaesthetic, he doesn't have the speciality of an anaesthetist and he doesn't work in a hospital. I tell mum just because I hate fucking dentists, as an exaggeration of my fear with the annual teeth cleaning. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Odette likes this.
  19. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

What they fucking use and how they do it allows for the patient to be completely out but the required time before release is 3 hours
    after the procedure.
    Not allow to drive for 24 hours.

The same procedure is used for epidurals too.
    One has the choice of; Nothing, an oral sedative, or totally out. (Not that awake but "out" stuff).

I choose nothing so I can leave after 15 minutes and can drive.
    Pill people are out after 30 minutes-no driving for the rest of the day.
    Those out, same as dentist, 3 hours before release, no driving for a fucking 24 hrs.

I know this for a fact as I have had 7 epidurals over the past 3 years and have been
    in recovery room for all 3 with others. I was explained everything b4 my first one.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2022
    Star_of_sea likes this.
  20. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I don't understand your fucking anger over this? :confused:

Star_of_sea likes this.