1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

If it was out in the desert, away from everything, I can fucking believe it. Particularly if it was during the winter.

2. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

West Texas is basically a fucking desert, is it not? I don't know, never been. We're from Nova Scotia, no deserts there, so I guess it came as a bit of a shock, lol.
    In Nova Scotia, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes.

curiousFred likes this.
  3. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I've not been out there, so I'm not sure.

Florida's the fucking same, when it comes to if you don't like the weather, from what I remember.

curiousFred likes this.
  4. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Sounds like fucking Melbourne, with four seasons in one day, throw in a lot of Hayfever, like today,
    I thought I was going to kick the bucket, felt that sick. Bad storm outside, never left the house.
    Then I smelt my wife"s scent, it just increased the misery, I miss her so much.

5. curiousFred

My fucking Doona cover kept opening at night, so I got some bread bag tags and slipped them over the buttons,
    they are staying closed now.
    It doesn't matter if one is stupid, as long as one knows how to help him/herself.

Akbloke likes this.
  6. curiousFred

Absolutely fucking bum freezing cold today, even the fucking ducted heating had to be increased,
    increasing the fucking gas bill of course.
    I hate the fucking cold even more than the heat, winter has just barely begun. Sigh.

7. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

I know that you may say "fuck those Siberians, laughing with our winter", but they are right because during their winter it may go down to -70°C (-94°F).

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    curiousFred likes this.
  8. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Fucking mini heatwave here .... saw a report on the English news that one beach had a reported 500,000 people.

curiousFred likes this.
  9. curiousFred

OMG, it is so fucking cold now, it is becoming unbearable to me, yet I constantly see men walking about in shorts.
    No sense, no feeling I think.

10. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

Hehe, that's true. There's one russian guy at my work. His parents are from siberia. Couple winters ago he mentioned after having phone call from his mom that weather was -60 celcius degree over there. We had cold spell too but it was only -30. Fucking mental.

curiousFred likes this.
  11. pussycat

It can hit -40 at our place from time to time. That's fucking cold enough!

It's +30 now, every day for a week and only getting hotter with no end in sight. I'll take winter anytime, this is fucking horrible.

curiousFred likes this.
  12. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck cold weather. I'd rather have the 100+F days we have forecast for the weekend.

13. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

We've just had a bout of plus fucking 100 Deg F Dracoa....now that the Khareef has arrived, things are getting a bit cooler.

14. pussycat

The weather network says its 26 outside. Its actually 33 in the shade. I wish I had a job where I could be that fucking far off and still stay employed.

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  15. curiousFred

2 fucking days without internet or landline phone, some champion driver ran off the road and hit one of
    the internet distributor boxes.
    I hope his car is completely fucked, I had nothing to read, the fucking library is closed, because of the Chinese virus. So I rearranged the kitchen cabinets, found a few things which I didn't know I had.
    Melbourne is in deep shit right now,the virus is spreading, 2 men died and we are more or less marooned inside.
    My cooking is going really well.
    People are apparently hording stuff again, fucking idiots.

Akbloke likes this.
  16. curiousFred

We are in lock down here in Melbourne and it just began and I am fucking sick of being stuck inside already.
    I ring people, no answer, thinking of my wife got me crying today, the loneliness is so hard after 65 years
    of togetherness.
    I can cope with all household tasks, but miss every day things couples do together, the hugs, the cuddles,
    kisses and love yous. Doing little things for each other.
    Getting out of the house and going for a long walk helped some, but even all walks we took together.
    I smell her scent in the house, she sent me a white feather the other day, so I know she is alright,
    wherever she is now. Sigh.

Akbloke and londonboy49 like this.
  17. peterbutter

peterbutter Trusted Member

Lesbian friend of mine from years ago reached out...she loves dick too it turns out...a hot butch...yum

curiousFred likes this.
  18. Akbloke

animated--police-car-with-emergency-lights-flashng 1.gif

Peterbutter:

You have the privilege of being the first member caught in quite a while on this thread....
    For FUCK SAKE...please use the FUCKING 'F'' word often when posting any-fucking-thing here...​

19. curiousFred

Chinese fucking virus is getting worse in Melbourne, many are sick, some died.
    I have not seen my kids all year, got tested 2 weeks+ ago, never got any result message.
    So today I found a number to ring, sat in a queue for 30 minutes, finally spoke to a human,
    told him the line was not very good, so the twat hung up on me.
    This state is completely in the fucking hands of fucking morons, it can only get worse.
    The lunatics are running the asylum, no wonder the place is fucked.
    In my 84 years I must have dealt with multitudes of fucking imbeciles, but the frustration never fucking ends.

Akbloke likes this.
  20. Akbloke

Cheer up Fred. It could be fucking worse....you could be in New South Fucking Wales....LOL
    They let people with the Chinese Corona virus in there by the Cruise Liner load...

curiousFred likes this.