1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Swallowing your own cum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Magnarider85, Mar 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnarider85

Magnarider85 Kinky guy wishing he had a sexy daughter.

This is something I've been wondering for a while. Does anyone else out there jerk off and then swallow their own load, I mean the whole load. I've done it a few times in my life however lately I've been chickening out on it. I often times will go out to my car on my break at work, with intentions to rub one out so I can swallow my load, but then I shoot and I'm like "ehhh, I'm just gonna wipe this up with a paper towel. I feel like I'm wasting my cum but I just always back out at the last moment. Am I alone on this?

2. Justhappend

Justhappend Trusted Member

I’m the same I wank thinking and fantasise about eating it but after cuming lose interest
    And just wipe it up.
    Some times I force myself to lick my hand clean and roll it around in my mouth

Annie Leonhart likes this.
  3. Annie Leonhart

Annie Leonhart Account Deleted

I don't always want to, but that's mainly because I'm no longer horny at that point. I do do it every now and then, especially if I've been self-sucking :p

4. deviantdan

deviantdan Account Deleted

I used to, when much younger and more flexible, be able to self-fellate (nice to see I'm not the only one @Annie Leonhart lol) at which point if I finished in my mouth I had no problem swallowing it, but if I just cum these days I have no interest in swallowing it at all.

Genobee1, Dane and Annie Leonhart like this.
  5. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

I have never really done this.

What I did was to put a little bit on my tongue, because I was curious about the taste.

Annie Leonhart likes this.
  6. Annie Leonhart

Annie Leonhart Account Deleted

It does take a bit of practice, but I've managed to become quite proficient in the art of self-fellatio. Luckily, I've been gifted with a slim body and a decently sized cock (around 7-8 inches presently, but I'm only 18 so there's a chance it could get a bit bigger still). I can get most of the tip in at the moment, but with even more practice and refinement of my position, I imagine I'll eventually end up with half my shaft down my throat. ;)

7. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

I'd break my spine if I'd try to suck my own cock.

Genobee1, Dane and Annie Leonhart like this.
  8. DannyCat19

DannyCat19 Trusted Member

Nah. Tasted it a couple times and wasn't a fan, so never really went through with it.

9. paulh683

paulh683 Account Deleted

Tasted a couple times, never really swallowed. I’ve done the same. Start jerking off with intent to cum in my hand and swallow it, then in I’m like naw and just clean it off. I do however enjoy cumming on my chest or stomach. Sometimes I’ll prop my legs up and see how far I can get. I’ve shot on my face a couple times.

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Self-fellatio was my preferred way when I was younger and flexible. Always took the load with my dick head fully
    in my mouth. My cum tasted good, (and still does, by other's accounts too).

Degenerative arthritis in my spine keeps me from even trying to lift my legs up nowadays.

Now my wife usually licks my cum off my dick. I'll squeeze the last bit out onto my finger to lick the rest up.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
    GentlyIntense and Xav like this.
  11. Motherfckr

Motherfckr Trusted Member

Hi,
    Since teenage ages i like cum in my own mouth, but much better i like eat my pre cum.

12. Magnarider85

Magnarider85 Kinky guy wishing he had a sexy daughter.

Yeah for some strange reason the precum tastes better than regular cum.

Andreszl likes this.
  13. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

God yes I have always done and love eating from the girls cunts and asses and from their mouths too.

Genobee1 likes this.
  14. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

I always aim for my open mouth, only reach it about 10% of the time these days, I have flipped my legs over my head to be able to shoot the whole load in my mouth and love doing that, but it's too hard on my back. Like others, if i shoot into my hand, it loses its appeal...

15. GregT265

GregT265 Trusted Member

I feel like everyone is curious at least once.

16. Slanty101

Slanty101 Trusted Member

Never tasted it

17. Punjab00

Punjab00 Trusted Member

I have often planned to eat it after blowing, but as others have pointed out, I’m no longer horny, so I wipe it up wasted. However, it’s more fun to eat other dude’s cum out of girls pussies and asses. Highly recommended.

Magnarider85 likes this.
  18. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

I have been enjoying my own spunk and others since becoming bi. Love the taste and texture

19. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

Back in the day I shot into my mouth pretty regularly, doubling over, upside down. There were a lot of times, though, that even just lying on my back I could still give myself a pretty good facial. I've always loved the taste of my jizz and the feeling of cumming on my own chest and face. More fun now when my wife gets me there, though!

McHaggis15 likes this.
  20. M1addog

M1addog Account Deleted

I do it quite regularly but it plays into my Crossdressing and sissy kinks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.