1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Star Wars films, ranked.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cunnylicious, Feb 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hybridej

Hybridej Trusted Member

-Obi-Wan
    -Anakin (didn't see it in the movies, but the Clone Wars did so much for him and Obi-Wan's characters)
    -Luke

I know these are most basic bitch 3 choices. lmao

2. Djole

Djole Trusted.Member

I like Obi, young and old, Yoda has such character, and I am very sorry that they didn't develop him better. I was very, very disappointed when they had him jump around like a ping-pong ball....:(:(:(:(
    And Qui-Gon Jinn....

Have you seen the Meme: "I've trained Obi one, Batman..." :D:D:D:D

MilaHot likes this.
  3. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

1- Obi-Wan Kenobi, of course. He's THE best :D love him (both actors were great, but I have to admit that Ewan McGregor... rawr! :D <3
    2- Qui-Gon Jinn, even if he probably was a Grey Jedi, he was still an AWESOME Jedi
    3- Mace Windu. He was very conflicted between Light and Dark side, yet always remained on the Light side

Djole likes this.
  4. Hybridej

Hybridej Trusted Member

If he could have stopped being a dick to Anakin for like 2 seconds! Maybe none of the bad shit ever happens. lmao

Djole likes this.
  5. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

he wasn't a dick to Anakin, he just was straightforward. Its Anakin that was a dramaqueen lol

Djole likes this.
  6. Hybridej

Hybridej Trusted Member

I know, I'm exaggerating. I think most of it is SMJ's too cool presence.

7. Djole

Djole Trusted.Member

Anakin was all like that song from Queen, "I want it all!!"

MilaHot likes this.
  8. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Samuel L Jackson is awesome, always :D
    I almost expected him to come in the senate to say "Get the mothafuck*ng Sith outta my mothafuck*ng Republic!" lol

9. Hybridej

Hybridej Trusted Member

This is how he told a 9 year old who was just taken from his mother and flown halfway across the galaxy to be a space wizard that he won't be a space wizard.

[​IMG]

10. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

In the end, he was right, thought. The kid space wizard became a Space Wizard who became a Space Sorcerer and did bad things. So... He was right :p

11. Hybridej

Hybridej Trusted Member

Space Sorcerer, I like that. lol

12. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

;)

13. Djole

Djole Trusted.Member

I keep returning to the 'character' of the characters!

They had an awesome cast, the story was the story, but they chose a perspective that didn't do SLJ justice, or Liam Neeson, or Ewan, even if they did give him that 'adorable' braid, :):):):).

Throughout the movies I was waiting, waiting, waiting, and then it ended!

Not Obi, Not Qui-Gon, not Yoda, none of them 'shone' as they amped it up as they told the stories. They kept failing, bouncing around, waiving their sabers about...

I expected Yoda to just Pulverize the enemy with just his presence, maybe snap a finger or three, but, he just bounced off the rocks like a squash ball!!!

I even forgot SLJ vas in it....:(

And, so many, many Jedi, and they just used their arms, not the force!

What was Obi talking about when he told Luke to 'use the force'? When did they all use the force, I must have missed it; when they were ordering their food?

14. Hybridej

Hybridej Trusted Member

I get that, I love the prequels, but they definitely could have been much better.

To echo that Luke moment, why couldn't QGJ communicate with Anakin during to pod race? He could tell him to use the force to fix his pod, but he just uses a damn selfie stick. lol

Djole likes this.
  15. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

the Force is not absolute, and the Jedi don't have absolute control over it. Its not 'easy' to use after all

Hybridej likes this.
  16. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

the Force is not a 'phone' or a power you can use to control everything. Its like.. a river. You can use water, you can try to change the stream. But you don't have absolute control over it

17. Hybridej

Hybridej Trusted Member

True. I get that. I honestly stole that from Kinda Funny's review. lol

But if Anakin is as powerful in the force as they say, I think it would have been neat if he could tap into it in a moment of need without really understanding it. Just hearing QGJ in the moment. It would be a better way to illustrate his power without a blood test.

18. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

but not every Force sensitive become Jedi. Some species of Force Sensitive never had Jedi. Its too dangerous to start training someone when they are older, because they weren'T trained, since a young age, to control their feelings. As Feelings have a great effect on the Force. Just look at Anakin. When he turns to the Dark Side, his eyes turn yellow. Many Sith have very pale skin, yellow eyes. The Force affect its users

Hybridej likes this.
  19. cunnylicious

cunnylicious Account Deleted

Ahsoka Tano
    Mace Windu
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

20. Galusha

Galusha Account Deleted

1 Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
    2 Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
    3 Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi
    4 Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith