1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Songs That Sum You Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rockyloon192, Jan 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockyloon192

Rockyloon192 Looking To Make A Local Family

This is way off topic but I spend a lot of time listening to music, and words to music and I have been hooked on this song for several months. I honestly feel like it sums up my life, good or bad. I'm not looking for anything, but just a song I can really relate to.

Let me know if there is a song that sums up your life.

2. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

I was born by the Mediterranean, I live by the Mediterranean, it is my mother's passion the Mediterranean, it is my passion the Mediterranean. Every day I contemplate a sunrise on the distant horizon of the sea, I have felt the strength of its indomitable storms, I enjoy its waters and sun in summer, its cold and loneliness in winter, it changes its tonality according to the season, the weather, the day, its blue skies of peace are a gift for the eyes and its grey stormy skies a reminder of its original life, every day is a living and different image in a window. Its sun has roasted my skin and its cold has embraced me and its wind has played with my hair. I like the salty taste it leaves on my lips, the smell of the sea on my mother's skin. On this beach, in front of my house, it was the first time that my mother called me "my star of sea, beautiful and unique". On this beach, in front of my house, is when I delight in seeing my mother's body wet from the sea and relaxed in the sun. On this beach, in front of our house, she keeps the secret of our walks in winter, with her hands joined, with a fleeting kiss on her cheek, touching the corner of her lips. When my time comes, I want my body to be cremated and the ashes thrown into the sea, I do not want to spend eternity on earth inside. My passion is my Mediterranean Sea.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    curiousFred and butterfly like this.
  3. Rockyloon192

I feel the meaning in that!

curiousFred and Star_of_sea like this.
  4. Star_of_sea

In music, it is the style that personalizes me, it is the world that I want to live in, it is the life that transmits its energy to me. It is a galaxy of beautiful rhythm, it is the euphoria in all the extension of its concept, it is the impact of the force of music. And the best thing is the festivals, a few days where the world disappears and only Hardstyle exists 24 hours a day, sharing dances with those who feel music like you, meeting people from all over the world united by a dance, seeing how your legs and arms fall to pieces from pure exhaustion, feeling how you consume all your energy and when your body asks for rest, keep dancing night and day because Hardstyle does not let you rest, it is a continuous source from which emanates infinite energy. It's a music engraved on my skin, it's my heart, in my soul. The world would be horribly quiet and boring without Hardstyle. A hardstyle festival is a mystical connection with music, it's a unique experience with your favourite artists, a hardstyle festival is simply happiness.

I live for the Hardstyle.

"Music is my galaxy
    Welcome to the club now"

"Nobody's gonna tell me
    What I can or cannot do
    This is my life, this is my world
    This is me"

And I could not forget my god on earth, the GREAT RAN-D.

"Everyday is a gift, so live it
    And put your all into it
    You got one chance to do this"

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    butterfly likes this.
  5. dipu5860

dipu5860 Trusted Member

I want to break free...
    Wish you were here...
    Knocking on heavens door

Star_of_sea likes this.
  6. butterfly

butterfly Trusted.Member

7. butterfly

butterfly Trusted.Member

8. Rockyloon192

I really like that first song! I wish I was young enough to do something like that, but at 55 I would be someone's grandfather. lol At any rate, it is a very catchy song, the people look like they are living their best life and having a GREAT time! I'm too young to have enjoyed Woodstock, and too old to enjoy music festivals like that today. I just missed out.

Star_of_sea and curiousFred like this.
  9. Star_of_sea

Hardstyle is the maximum creation of the human being, it is the product of that superior and inimitable part of the human being that brings us closer to human perfection, after hardstyle there is only emptiness and silence. And a hardstyle festival is a unique and indescribable experience, to be days dancing your music, among people who feel your same music, united by a rhythm, by a music, by a dance. When I have returned from a festival, I have spent days telling my mother everything I have experienced and she enjoys seeing how happy I have been, the intensity of my youth transmitted by unique and unrepeatable music and experiences and she always listens to me very carefully even though I know she doesn't like that music. But it is impossible to explain how to live in a hardstyle festival, to express in words what it feels like is as impossible as explaining to a person who has been blind since birth what the blue colour of the sea is like. How can I explain with words that I have breathed the same air that Ran-D has breathed, how can I explain that Ran-D has touched my arm, how can I explain that I have touched Ran-D's arm?

upload_2021-1-15_10-13-29.png

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    butterfly likes this.
  10. Star_of_sea

My love for my mother also defines me in my daily life and I can add little more, because with feelings like ours you are aware of the limitations of words, of the poverty of any language to express the content of a penultimate kiss, of a warm embrace, of the taste of her pussy, of an accomplice look, of our kissing, of an absence due to work, of hands joined together walking among people.

11. leftout4

leftout4 Trusted.Member

Strange days, was for the past, still true for today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.