1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Political Memes and Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jul 1, 2018.

1. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

So now we have to wait and see whether Joe Biden can come up with the goods, his ideas and hopes for better times.
    One can only wish him well.
    As for Kamala Harris, a highly educated woman, why every time she is mentioned, it is pointed out,
    that she is black.
    She is an AMERICAN, that should be enough, color doesn't have anything to do with her abilities etc.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

itshot likes this.
  3. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

It's the corner stone of identity politics. When Biden announced his run, he said his VP pick HAD to be a women, and a minority.
    Qualifications be damned, it was about optics, plain and simple.
    The only way she could have been a bigger draw, is if she was openly gay.
    And that could have been risky as it might have turned away some moderate/conservative Dem's.

4. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

No, it was about qualifications, and she is eminently qualified. She is both a minority and a woman.

Dane likes this.
  5. GreenShark84

GreenShark84 Trusted Member

Fictional but pretty well sums it up.

itshot and Neophyte like this.
  6. Neophyte

itshot likes this.
  7. Neophyte

itshot likes this.
  8. Neophyte

9. Neophyte

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

As much as I disdain a lot of the Democrats ideologies, once you listen to her speak, she is not just another female politician.
    That lady is smart! She understands how to be a contributing part of the political realm, not riding on coattails and
    definitely not exploiting the fact she is female and of color, but trying to do her part as she believes is right.
    ( I do though disagree with some of what she wants to do, but no question she believes she is just trying to help).

11. Neophyte

12. Neophyte

13. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Biden's first day was a smashing success.

He cost 50,000 Union workers to lose their jobs.
    He abolished women's sports (allowing trans women to compete against biological women).
    Gave 11 million illegal immigrants amnesty and encouraged 11 million more during a pandemic with 9% unemployment rate.
    Increased funding for the abortion of black babies while cutting funding for Mexico for abortions.
    Redeployed troops to the middle east (showing that he's a war pig).
    Eliminated price controls on Big Pharma and "Right to Try" and raised the price on insulin by 800%.

Well done Democrats. You picked a real winner there. #NotMyPresident

itshot likes this.
  14. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

You expected something different? Wait in the near future when he starts talking and he sounds like Obama.
    Wonder how long it's going to take the dumb fucks that voted for him to wake up and see they made a big mistake. #NotMy President

15. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I expected it to be bad. Unfortunately all of us in the US have to live with the consequences, including those of us who aren't represented.

itshot likes this.
  16. Neophyte

I expected it to be far worse. But there's still time for him to meet my expectations. I'm also waiting till the Democrats start screwing over the entire world. Everyone is going to regret the Democrats won.

itshot likes this.
  17. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

To be fair, that was only his first day. He was just getting warmed up.

Neophyte likes this.
  18. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

You don't think that the whole world is going to screw the USA? I wonder how many Dems are Chinese dick lickers besides the Biden's.

19. Neophyte

The world is in trouble. China has its eye on Australia. Australia is already suffering from Chinese pressure. When Bidden pulls US troops out of Australia and closes US bases there, I figure Australia will have less than one year after that, before China moves in. China also has its eye on Taiwan. Bidden will pull the US fleet out of the area and turn a blind eye while China invades Taiwan. The UK will also suffer when Bidden reneges on the US trade deals with the UK and give his support to the EU. Bidden may go as far as put economic sanctions against the UK till they rejoin the EU. Russia will expand its take over of the Ukraine and Bidden will not interfere, just like Obama didn't interfere when Russia annexed the Crimean. Those are what I believe will happen first.

20. Neophyte

itshot likes this.