1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nudity at home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElizabethBrenda, Jun 16, 2020.

1. techie76

techie76 conservatism isn't compatible with a free society

I can't imagine sleeping with clothes on, unless it's cold.
    When I lived in Florida, I lived out in the country & we ran around on the property outside naked all the time. It was just two families that lived out there, it was an animal sanctuary, and we did everything nude, even yardwork-- so we certainly ran around the house naked. It's hot in Florida.

2. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

If nudity were practiced in my household I would not be able to hide my erection every time my sister walked in the room.
    I always get a hardon when my sister is around me. If she was naked All the time I’d go crazy!!!!
    It would be impossible to hide my incest desire for my sister if we were nudist

3. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

But that would be honest and she'd know how you feel about her, wouldn't she?

Queen50, Akbloke and techie76 like this.
  4. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

If she were into it that would be a very good thing.
    But if she wasn’t that could be very awkward.
    I always dream of having a sexual relationship with her

Queen50 likes this.
  5. FrankWatcher

This is true, of course. But are you sure she doesn't share your feelings, secretly?

6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

It may have led to breaking down a lot of barriers.

EggHead and techie76 like this.
  7. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

I think she knows I find her sexually attractive. She has said several times “ I know you love me”. And also has mentioned several girlfriends I’ve had over the years look similar to her.
    She seems rather gleeful when she says these things.
    So at the very least she is not repulsed that i find her attractive.
    But i can’t tell if she’d want a sexual relationship.
    Pursuing it would be very risky if she didn’t feel the way I do

Queen50, tommo, EggHead and 2 others like this.
  8. techie76

I wasn't raised in a nudist fam. Mine were very conservative. But after I left the house to live my own life, I took the nudist-swinger life & noticed right away that most nudists & swingers are incestuous. That's just how it is with all the openness, social tolerance & so on. Not all of them are that way, but even those that aren't don't mid those who are because they too have that openness & tolerance.

Long before I ever experienced my own incest, I had a girlfriend from a nudist fam who were an incest fam. Mom, dad, son, daughter, and we all had a very good time as you can imagine. It just goes from there. Meet new nudist-swinger friends, then suddenly you find out about their private family life when they invite you to participate.

Nudism leads to all kinds of honesty.

9. FrankWatcher

Well, love has lots of different meanings. But what I said was that if yours was a nudist household and you got a hardon whenever you were around your sister, that would be honest, and she'd know how you feel about her. Through the same honesty, you'd find out how she felt about you, too, either way. As things stand now, you're hiding your hardon from her and you're both guessing and hinting and joking around about your feelings toward one another. Maybe that's the best you're going to get or can hope for.

And I think honesty is both liberating and empowering.

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Try to feel her out about her feelings. The next time she says "I know you love me", respond with "yes I do" or something similarly positive. Since she brought it up, not you, she may actually be trying to figure out your feelings for her.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    Queen50, Xr4ti and techie76 like this.
  11. techie76

As Brutus and Frank noted, but I would also like to add as someone who's been a few different kinds of incest situations, that maybe you be extremely blunt yet gentle in what you say. Both can happen at the same time. For example you can say a number of things that make perfectly clear where you're coming from yet also respect her & do not demean her or cheapen your existing sibling relationship.

If she says "I know you love you me", you could say "Would you like for me to clarify what sort of love I am referring to?" or you can show her the bulge in your nether regions and say "Is it clear now what kind of love I have for you & the effect you have on me that you see with your own two eyes?"

Also you can be yet even gentler, and simply ask her does she reciprocate your love, or if she would like to be shown the sort of love you harbor for her, etc, yada yada.

Queen50, FrankWatcher, Xr4ti and 3 others like this.
  12. Bob Parker

Bob Parker Trusted Member

Just at home

13. Likemindedfriends

Likemindedfriends Trusted Member

I grew up in a carefree home. Clothes were worn after the day started, i.e. going to work or class. Before that though it was usually all nude or just panties/boxers. Weekends were a bit different, but once people left the house the clothes usually stayed on until bedtime.

EggHead, Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  14. Bruno

Bruno Trusted Member

At my mom's we would see each other naked quite often. I would mostly see my mom naked. Unfortunately it never sparked any incest moments. I guess just the teasing was enough for her.

15. Sman

Sman Account Deleted

Being nude at home should always be ok. I stay that way as much as possible.

Queen50, Akbloke and EggHead like this.
  16. gingham

gingham Trusted.Member

Did she always expose herself to you [edit] or did it start out of the blue? If out of the blue, when did it start?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2020
  17. Bruno

Bruno Trusted Member

She never had a problem with being naked infront of me. It got easier to see her after the divorce. Like, I could actually be in her bedroom as she changed after a shower or as we where about to go out. She just starts talking to me about something. So I go to her room and enjoy the view. The door is never closed or partly open. So I just walk in or stand at the doorway. Some times she hides, so I don't push, some times she just doesn't mind at all. But other than that, she just walks around in an over sized shirt and and pajamas shorts.

18. gingham

gingham Trusted.Member

When I was still living with my Mother, sometimes I would be watching tv in her room and she would come in and say she needed to change. Instead of telling me to leave though, she would just tell me to close my eyes. I always did, but have forever wondered if she wanted, or expected me to sneak a peek. I sure wish I I had.

Akbloke, D.C. Barnet, Bruno and 2 others like this.
  19. Dewey

Dewey New Member

Have daughters XX and XX and they have just always been used to me and wife being naked in front of them, even swimming in nude. So yes, our family are nudists, at home. The so dont mind being nude in front of us.

Sorry, mentioning of ages under 18 is not allowed in this section. Neo

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2020
    corally, EggHead, Akbloke and 2 others like this.
  20. Kat16

Kat16 New Member

Never grew up in a nudist home but now that I am out by myself, there’s nothing better than coming home from work, stripping out of my clothes, unclasping my bra and just letting it all out. Would definitely be interested in continuing this lifestyle with my future family because 1) the human body is beautiful and 2) just damn comfortable lmao

dad_gamer, EggHead, techie76 and 5 others like this.