1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nudity at home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElizabethBrenda, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Bubbacycle

Bubbacycle Trusted Member

Always did around step daughter. She only occasionally. She has told her new husband she liked it.

Queen50, Akbloke, Brutus58 and 2 others like this.
  2. psu_rugger

psu_rugger Trusted Member

I'm more of a nudist than my wife is...she prefers to wear a sheer slave-girl gown, which is even more sensual. However, we plan on raising our children as nudists.

corally, Queen50, bidude and 6 others like this.
  3. paulb1980

paulb1980 Trusted Member

No nudity in my house growing up. I wonder if, had nudity been more normalized, I would be so excited about family nudity now...

Queen50, EggHead and Brutus58 like this.
  4. cancandiddid

cancandiddid Trusted Member

No but I would love to!

5. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

Thats beautiful. Are you open to at least trying most forms of incest? What does your wife think about inbreeding among her adult kids...if thats possible.

Farid and Queen50 like this.
  6. yano thibault

yano thibault Trusted Member

Me and the wife are nudist from the moment we're home we get nude, it's liberating and comfortable.

Queen50, EggHead, Brutus58 and 3 others like this.
  7. psu_rugger

psu_rugger Trusted Member

Yes, we are. We constantly discuss ways of trying to introduce my one sister and her sister into joining us. We also plan on (fingers crossed) having a couple of daughters and raising them in a very open, sexual household...

Farid, Queen50, D.C. Barnet and 6 others like this.
  8. lovingincest

What about multiple generation inbreeding? It seems risky yet encredibly rewarding.

So you bio sis and your wifes sis?

Are they married?

9. IncestBlowjob

IncestBlowjob Single man in late 30s seeking single moms in USA.

I am a home nudist accept I am single with no kids and same age as you.

Hairypervman4 and Queen50 like this.
  10. peterbutter

peterbutter Trusted Member

Nudity should be enouraged when people feel comfortable.

Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  11. Theone4fun

Theone4fun Trusted Member

I'm nude most of the time around the house. Have to be careful because family only lives ten min away. They come over unannounced all the time. My neice caught me naked one time she came over. Had no idea she was coming.. oops lol

Queen50, NPaulL, Brutus58 and 2 others like this.
  12. peterbutter

peterbutter Trusted Member

Yeah...its all about consent and not surprising folks. Good thing she didn't catch you!

EggHead likes this.
  13. Hdbee

Hdbee Trusted Member

Works fine for my family except when cooking... ouch!

Queen50 likes this.
  14. MrSaimoen

MrSaimoen Trusted Member

Nudity is ideal - but being nude at home depends on so much circumstances - if I come home from work for example and I did use the bathroom at work, I generally like to keep boxers on untill I showered or washed myself. Or if the neighbors' k* could see through the windows, I keep my pants on (even technicaly it wouldn't be illegal (where I live) to be nude in your house, even if someone could see you (at least so long as you're not stripping or posing for others to see you from the outside). For my lady: once a month for about a week, she also strongly prefers to keep a pair of undies on

LuckyDuck, Brutus58 and EggHead like this.
  15. softkitty88

softkitty88 Trusted Member

is hot...sis usually wears only a short T-sirt without bra, with short pants. Sometimes i could see through her clothes=p

Queen50 likes this.
  16. lovingincest

Who is involved in that? And yeah, clothing helps in certain situations for sure.

The main thing is not associating shame with nudity and being sex positive when arousal occurs. Take that to the bedroom of course, but i wouldnt mind if anyone overheard.

The scent of sex and the sound is wonderful and should be lauded. Including masturbation.

Brutus58, Akbloke and londonboy49 like this.
  17. lovingincest

Is it just you and wifey at home? Does any other family know your desires, including your wife?

Queen50 likes this.
  18. Mf_naughty

Mf_naughty Trusted Member

Noo to bad not that would be nice

19. Footless

Footless Trusted Member

Oh yea, I never wear clothes unless absolutely necessary. I even tried to join a nudist resort a few days ago.

20. Tim29

Tim29 Trusted Member

Not A nudist, but interested in the lifestyle.

Queen50 and EggHead like this.