1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

My GF wants to sleep with her Dad!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MorgansBF, Jul 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedewdbro

thedewdbro Trusted Member

She is absolutely stunning, you and her Dad are both very lucky men!

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  2. Unkl1974

Unkl1974 Account Deleted

Mine too! PM me if you like. I would love to talk to someone about it. I have mixed feelings.

3. Ashleycucksjay15x

Ashleycucksjay15x Trusted Member

U gotta pm me. I don't know how.

4. MorgansBF

MorgansBF Trusted Member

How is everyone? Well I just facilitated another hook up between My GF and her dad Scott! I watched them hook up in my back seat of my car. Morgan took a huge facial from her Dad! Quite impressive!

Baddy145, WZ690, Ccolt4789 and 11 others like this.
  5. Ashleycucksjay15x

I love facilitating. For Ashley n I it was fucking fantasy. N she hated it til she started to cum n then got into it. N as we were fucking she made me promise never to tell anyone n told me she really does think her dad is sexy. She remembers showing with her parents as a small kid n him having a long cock and low hanging balls. And then she says she sees her parents fucking sometimes n her dad totally dominates her mom being super rude n fifty. N as we fuck I told her to completely imagine me as her daddy n address me as him. And we did that for a while til it was natural n normal to talk about. Then we pushed boundaries and I dared her to dress super slutty at home around him. N I teased her in front of her dad about Ashley thinking he's sexy. N embarrassed her. He was shocked n laughed at her attempting to comfort her n she hug him. She said it's true and looked at his face and said she can't help it but she gets really horny around him and said he's just a sexy dad. And she started wearing her gstrings above the hem of her skirts and booty shorts and went braless in thin white tees

imunderher, Baddy145, WZ690 and 6 others like this.
  6. Ashleycucksjay15x

N she left the door open when we fuck and would get loud saying how she's thinking of her daddy fucking her as we fucked so he could obviously hear her. N innocently apologize for being loud when we fuck and acted embarrassed asking if he heard what she said. And he pretend to be oblivious and she got specific and asked if he heard her tell me how she imagines him her daddy fucking her when I'm fucking her. N he chuckled said he might have heard that a few times. She told him when we fuck all she can think about is his long dick. She smiled and blushed saying she remembers what his dick looks like from years ago and told him he has a huge dick and said he must make mom really happy. She started saying Mr long dick randomly as an aimless exclamation whenever he was in the room with her mom. And Ashley would ask her mom in a teasing way if she loves daddy's long dick cuz she told her parents we can hear her mom moaning and cumming all the time and then congratulate her daddy with a high five and grab his dick thru his pants. He would get a boner and Ashley said someone better suck that dick really good for u since u do a damn good job. Then she stared to walk around in her gstring and topless

imunderher, Baddy145, WZ690 and 7 others like this.
  7. anuthaman

anuthaman Account Deleted

wow... every aspect of this is mind blowing - especially that you facilitated it. Her dad owes you big time! Lucky guy

Ashleycucksjay15x likes this.
  8. Kfordad

Kfordad Trusted Member

I love this thread

9. 728Gilgamesh

728Gilgamesh Trusted Member

Waiting for more details

10. Siblingromance

Siblingromance Trusted Member

Sleep? Gee-whiz if you are in bed together there are better things to do than sleep. You can always sleep later...

Akbloke likes this.
  11. Briber

Briber Trusted.Member

Such a great thread.

12. MorgansBF

MorgansBF Trusted Member

Hey all! My GF Morgan finally convinced her Dad to have unprotected sex with her! She is off of her birth control too, I cant wait for this to go down!!

13. Siblingromance

Unprotected sex:
    "Holy exhibitionism, Batman, look at that couple having sex in the lion enclosure here at Gotham City Zoo."
    "Yes, Robin, it certainly must be a thrill for them, the notoriety, the risk taking."
    "The Lions seem to be enjoying it too, Batman, they are just sitting and watching."
    "Ah, yes, Robin, Dinner Theater."

Made for Incest likes this.
  14. phantom

phantom Account Deleted

Does dad know she is off the birth control? If she has a kid with him.. is the plan that you will say the baby is yours

DorothyInKansas81 likes this.
  15. StumpyNZ

StumpyNZ Trusted Member

Wow, this thread just keeps getting better!

16. capcajun

capcajun Trusted.Member

any 3somes on the horizon?

17. Ummagumma

Ummagumma Trusted Member

She is beautiful and the thread is hot.

I know we’re not supposed to ask for proof but op’s got to give us something even if it’s just a video of her topless with her dad otherwise the is just fantasy.

No disrespect intended but fully clothed pictures of them and op’s word only goes so far.

18. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Cue Curmudgeon popping up with a "Reminder that this is a fantasy forum and it's up to you to decide if something is true"
    :D

If it IS true, I sure as hell wouldn't compromise my safety posting explicit pics. And if it's not then they can't. Catch 22. :)

19. Ummagumma

Ummagumma Trusted Member

But the stuff that has been posted is compromising as it is.
    Judging from the the pictures she goes to Purdue university.
    Somebody could just screenshot the entire thread and send it to everyone on the mailing list of the university.
    Eventually someone at the university that knows her would see it.
    Then what?

Last edited: May 4, 2022
  20. Siblingromance

(1) I would / will never post pictures of myself or my brothers.
    (2) It is a good thing that there is no PErdue University. :)

DorothyInKansas81 and Famman80 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.