1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mom swapping !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waki, Mar 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waki

Waki Trusted Member

How you feel the idea about sharing your mom with you friends and in return enjoy with their mom.

It's seems like an imagination or day dream but a serious fantasy!

2. PollysDad

PollysDad Trusted Member

I would have been game for that. Some of them were hot!
    I’d been on beach holidays with some and seen others in swimsuits at the local swimming pool.
    Gave me plenty to wank to :)

3. Crowicecube

Crowicecube Trusted Member

Never!

badboy4badgirlz likes this.
  4. Mikel99

Mikel99 Trusted.Member

I would do it only if my mom brings it up and if we could travel out of town for the mommy swapping.

5. Incubus Succubus

Incubus Succubus Trusted Member

Noooo. I like incest to be a secret between only a mom and son. I will be fine watching her getting gang banged by strangers, but not by someone I know.

6. Suzane

Suzane Trusted Member

Sharing mother with friend not sure. M a woman but I would like mom to have a long term affair with my friend's widow/separated/divorced and or still married together dad possibly mature aged and still having hots for my mother. The relationship can develop and then dating for sometime my friend's dad can introduce her to more males within his family and or very thick friends of em to give her the pleasure of having multiple men having sex with. One of my gal friend has already shamelessly told me to help his wisdom dad with my mom while her dad hints very explicitly that he wants to sleep with my mother and have her in LTR.

7. MasterMaddMaxx

MasterMaddMaxx Trusted.Member

Sounds like something many men in here would help you with as long as you're a part of the package.

D.C. Barnet, Suzane and Djole like this.
  8. cuckher

cuckher Trusted.Member

Late teens, my best friend (Bill) always had the hots for my mum, indeed was always round at my house, although it didn’t register with me at time as mum always dressed as mum did, which appealed to Bill. Yes, as she was doing the housework, it always gave an opportunity to accidentally flash more of her cleavage, legs, panties.

Bill did brag to me that one evening when dad and I were out at a football match, that he popped round to see me, all the time knowing I wasn’t going to be home. Mum invited him, had a drink and chat, and according to Bill ‘they had some sex’.

Not sure if he actually fucked my mum, but he did know about her birth mark on her upper thigh!

MFson6969, D.C. Barnet and orly6666 like this.
  9. Suzane

Suzane Trusted Member

Why not. Sounds a deal

D.C. Barnet and Loveyoummm like this.
  10. Its-just-a-fantasy

Its-just-a-fantasy Account Deleted

oh hell yeah share at the same time.

11. Fatguyinheat

Fatguyinheat Trusted Member

Love the idea of people jerking off to my mom, I am game

GentlyIntense and Hermano33 like this.
  12. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like a really good idea but we would have to open up to others what our lifestyle is RISKY

13. Mrs HappyC

Mrs HappyC I'm in love with my son & hubby, best of both!

Love the idea of being swapped. My son would love to experiment mature mums and I love young cock and or pussy! My favorite series MDEC, so hot!
    Mrs HappyC ❤️

Mary1964, Cumaddicts, toylovr and 6 others like this.
  14. Hermano33

Hermano33 Trusted.Member

I love enjoyin others' moms , pics and vids always hot for me !

15. Fatguyinheat

My mom's pics are here (click on information to see them) I may put recent pics of sister on there too

Hermano33 likes this.
  16. Hermano33

Hermano33 Trusted.Member

Hot ! Id love to see updates too

17. Pat Hotter

I would be very interested but as I have said risky. There is a young man who lives opposite that likes to spy on me when I prance about in front of the patio doors nude or undress in my room with the drapes open the thought of him jerking to me is so erotic his family is so straight and fuddy duddy that I could never take it anywhere

18. Mrs HappyC

Mrs HappyC I'm in love with my son & hubby, best of both!

I'll bet you give him a great show, show him what he is missing!
    Mrs HappyC ❤️

Gelder, UsexA, Stevieishard and 2 others like this.
  19. Pat Hotter

I try I am sure he was spying and jerking just now as I was in the garden catching the sun

20. Fatguyinheat

These are mom update pics in recent years, I know very G rated compared to her old stuff. I don't get a chance to get good pics of her because we have had a falling out

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.