1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mom fantasy scenarios

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RyeChelle, Oct 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glitch Crash

Glitch Crash SistersAreTheBest

I don't think with mom(fantasy), it can never be a FwB thing. It has to be romantic. She would expect herself to be treated more than how her husband would treat her.

It cannot never be a one time thing as well.

RyeChelle, Mrs HappyC and imunderher like this.
  2. Foxy guardian

Foxy guardian Trusted Member

Sex without romance is so mechanical i like to have good relations not just robotic sex

luvmemum63 likes this.
  3. Alex.sandra_2

Alex.sandra_2 Trusted Member

Romantic relationship where the mother is nurturing and caring for the son. She loves him the most, cuddles him, bathes him and puts him to sleep in her arms.. Of course followed by a mindblowing sex. Blowjobs, pussy licking, doggy pounding and overall experimenting because of the trust

4. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Ooh if I have sex with a sentient robot of my own creation is that basically mom/son sex? Because I'd totally be up for that.

thegoodson and Pervertedsoul like this.
  5. SubhuntMom

SubhuntMom Trusted Member

Sometimes romantic, sometimes just hard fucking...

6. RomanDash

RomanDash Trusted Member

Strictly Dickly

7. FFMSON997

FFMSON997 Trusted Member

Only sex as well as related travel or dates in restaurants wearing lingerie under her dress.

8. Incase100just

Incase100just Trusted Member

I fantasise about sucking on her tits and her spooning me from behind, reaching over and feeling my cock till I’m hard, I pretend I don’t notice but cock betrays me. I lay and slightly roll to face her so she can creep beneath the blanket and swallow my cock. In my mind it’s always mind blowing head that I don’t want to end. I imagine she has a nice smelling and tasting pussy so after I cum in her throat I wait until she pretends to be asleep and go down under the blanket to return the favour. When she’s cum all over my face I come back and she spoons me and strokes my cock until I fall asleep or until I’m hard again and this time she knows I know, so the blanket isn’t needed and she pulls my pants off. Lifts my cock and slathers my balls with her tongue. Lifts my balls and rims my asshole, deep while she slowly jerks and edges me holding me there tasting and sucking every time I dribble a bit of cum, edged for an hour, prostate massaged and drained. Then we go back to sleep and act like it NEVER happened. Unless one of us invited the other for another “sleepover”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.