1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mom fantasy scenarios

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RyeChelle, Oct 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loveyoummm

Loveyoummm Account Deleted

it was romantic and couldnt wait to be with each other :):):)

badboy4badgirlz likes this.
  2. Likelook

Likelook Trusted Member

I think loving as mom-son with sex will be the best thing

3. antitankguy

antitankguy Trusted Member

I would say that I prefer mom-son relationship + benefits. Nothing is more intimate than that

Henry811 and Loveyoummm like this.
  4. nunyaman

nunyaman Trusted Member

There would already be some intimacy there. So, itd be friends with benefits. With the mom still encouraging the son to find a woman to settle with. Hopefully play with too.

badboy4badgirlz likes this.
  5. Strider

Strider Trusted.Member

My fantasies take all sorts of diverging paths. But yes, my primary Mom/son fantasy does tend to be romantic in nature.

luvmemum63 and badboy4badgirlz like this.
  6. Boleboy

Boleboy Trusted Member

Just sex ...

7. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

I wonder. I had a bad relationship with my mother due to her mental illness and wasn’t attracted to her. I wonder if this I cause you call it a fetish are related. I have friends old enough to me my mom. One I often masturbate to. I wonder if she was my mother would we have a sexual relationship. The taboo in videos and comics I mainly like the ones with love in it.

8. Boleboy

Boleboy Trusted Member

Just sex

9. Kekee

Kekee Trusted Member

Romantic relationship is great

More time with mom. Of course I want hot sex but I truly want my love. I don't want to treat my mom like a sex toy. If I end up with my mom I don't have any reasons to look for other women. Mom would not stop being mom even in romantic relationships, instead mom gets to be like 3 women. My lover, my parthner and my mother. Most of the time mom would remain mom which is I what I want, awesome lover in bed which also happens in mom and son benefits relation. But I would also get to live with her, be at her side have her at my side. We already work really well together why not take it further. We would be everyday together, try different things. She would be the one as long as she lives.

But at the same time Mom and son relation with benefits is also great

Basically pretty similar but without being parthners. I wouldn't get everyday with mom unfortunately but on the otherhand I do like the idea of once a while (as often as possible) going somewhere private just two of us and having awesome sex maybe wrestling etc. We would both wait with excitment for that day whenever is time for it. Mom could still be highly sensual when we are alone pushing tits on my back offer me wrestling etc.

Both options are amazing. Most likely mom and son relation with benefits is more likely to happen to me so that's a more realistic goal (but who knows). But if I could choose I would choose romantic relationship. There's just more sex in it, more time together, more things to do with mom, not having to wait for special day, trying out things that might not happen otherwise like renting a boxing ring where mom could try some moves on me, getting mom into muscle building. And mom getting to experience rest of her life with being my mom, lover and parthner. Mom is unlikely to get pregant (she's in her 60s), if she gets somehow pregnant then that's awesome but if she doesn't then we can adopt a child.

10. Mrs HappyC

Mrs HappyC I'm in love with my son & hubby, best of both!

Romantic, seduction, dinner, drinks, flirting, making out, foreplay and making love.....omg yes! My son and I love all these things and tend to do these, but we have just fucked when time is short!
    Mrs HappyC ❤️

11. Kekee

Kekee Trusted Member

Yes I want mom flirt with me, be romantic, seducing me to bed. For me wrestling would be the foreplay before making love in bed I love the idea of wildly wrestling before sex, whoever makes the dare to wrestle can change from time to time. Personally I would my mom be shockinly good at it, whenever she wins I would let mom be on the top. If mom got really muscular that's even hotter for me.

imunderher and Loveyoummm like this.
  12. Famman80

Famman80 Trusted Member

I always thought it would be more of a friend with benefits type thing.

13. Timex6X9

Timex6X9 Trusted Member

Friends with benefits.

14. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

It was much the same with myself and mum before we had full sex with each other. We had already been orally very close and I had been having full wonderful sex with my aunt and cousin before this. So before mum would let me have full sex with her she wanted me to date her and I did. I also layed off sex from others during this time until mum and I fucked for the first time

imunderher likes this.
  15. Kekee

Kekee Trusted Member

I have have heard about that once mom and son have had sex with each other they won't have sex with anyone else. Which is something I am looking for, heard that if mom and son have sex it's really that good.

imunderher likes this.
  16. JandO

JandO Wifom/Huson Lifestyle

For us, this is not fantasy but reality. So the answer is a romantic relationship.

luvmemum63, imunderher and Mrs HappyC like this.
  17. Mrs HappyC

Mrs HappyC I'm in love with my son & hubby, best of both!

I agree with you, my son and I are the same and enjoy romantic dates!
    Mrs HappyC ❤️

18. markk22

markk22 New Member

For me it started only with sexual interest but i can now imagine to be in a romantic realtionship with her. I would love any kind of more intimate relationship with her.

19. Sderty

Sderty Trusted Member

Mutual maturation, then blowjob and finish with fucking session and cum in mouth/face.

But the best my experience was the fucking session with my mom and mother in law

20. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

For a long time my all time fantasy was enjoying mum aunt and cousin together and that ship has passed nicely I have to say

Mrs HappyC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.