1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Nesphoratou

Nesphoratou Trusted Member

I'm new, however I like the layout. It doesn't come off as gimmicky.

2. De Pirate Captain

De Pirate Captain The Captain

So far, so good. Everything looks neat and tidy.

3. NickelBack

NickelBack Trusted Member

Hi I haven't seen it all yet but you guys are wonderful at making a safe space for everyone to come together

4. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

If time permits, I do contact the reporting member and at the very least, acknowledge the matter is being tended to.

5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The ability of responding to the reporting member has been addressed and fixed.

From here on out, all members who do a report of a post may get a reply that will appear
    in the member's "alerts" at the top right of the page.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2022
    Odette, Star_of_sea, Athenea and 3 others like this.
  6. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

At no point is it my intention that the very correct actions of some of the moderators should be overwhelmed by more actions, since as you have rightly pointed out, your participation as members is also very much appreciated and valued. My only intention was to make members feel more involved with the Dream when they take actions other than their role as participating members.

On the other hand, thank you for the resolution adopted, because just that message alone is already motivating to have a closer attitude with Dream, and does not imply the positive or negative resolution to the attitude pointed out as incorrect, which will need time and study, but just to know that this collaborative behaviour of a member has been received by someone on the other side of the computer.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2022
    Odette and Dane like this.
  7. Tadziowasik123

Tadziowasik123 Trusted Member

I don't have an opinion yet, but when I will form it. I will share it.

8. Star_of_sea

If a thread created by a member complies with the forum rules and with the exceptions of videos, stories or help, for example, because they are already very specific topics and there are sub-forums with that title, that thread should not be moved from the place chosen by the member without first consulting with the OP. It's just my opinion, nothing more.

Odette likes this.
  9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Nope. That decision is at the Staff's descretion.

We do though, almost always notify the OP as to why their Thread has been moved.

I'd say the #1 move are new threads which should be in Personal Ads, not the Incest or General Discussion Forums.

To give an account to every move or edit of a thread/post is only adding more unnecessary burden on the Staff.

Some Mods do hundreds of edits and moves a month. With over 70,000 members, infractions are plentiful.
    That is why we ask the membership with help by 'reporting' something against Forum Rules.

Our jobs are to keep the Forum compliant. We notify a member if the change we make is serious enough to include a personal response
    to the member's post.
    Otherwise, the member's post may have had only a minor infraction (using "young" instead of "younger") that will be
    noticed by all as we do our corrections in Red.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2022
    Odette, Star_of_sea and whitecoffee1 like this.
  10. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

To add to Dane's above post-

When we move a thread, there is a re-direct. It's not that difficult to find it.

Also, there have been occasions where people have deliberately posted in the wrong forum in order to circumvent restrictions staff have placed on them. In those cases, the post would be moved (or deleted), and an explanation from staff would be redundant, as they won't be around to read it.

Dane and whitecoffee1 like this.
  11. Star_of_sea

Thank you very much for your attention and for the kindness of your response to resolve my doubts, doing an excellent job as a moderator.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2022
    Odette and Dane like this.
  12. Oldcigarman1966

Oldcigarman1966 Account Deleted

My true comment? Is great that there is a fantastic site like this that True and honest people can come and talk about their experiences and connect with others. It's sad that some guys come here just to collect pictures or trade just to try to get their rocks off.

Dane and Star_of_sea like this.
  13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Yes, but....
    There are some absolutely GORGEOUS pics to behold!

Odette and Star_of_sea like this.
  14. Oldcigarman1966

Oldcigarman1966 Account Deleted

True for all to look at and admire. Not to save and add to their own collection for later trade

15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

They can save and trade all they want, as long as they don't trade here in the IB website.

Odette, pussycat and Star_of_sea like this.
  16. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

I wish members would give a little more information on their profile page
    eg preferences
    availability
    where from

Oldcigarman1966 likes this.
  17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I have found over the years, those who want to find and converse and/or meet another member, always put that info, and more,
    in their profiles.
    The majority here are those are not interested and enjoy the anonymity provided.

Odette, Star_of_sea and Pat Hotter like this.
  18. Star_of_sea

There is also another method and it is a test to see if a person is interested in you. Instead of providing all the information in one place, you give small pieces of information in different contributions in different threads. It's like a puzzle and whoever is interested has to put the pieces together. It's more mischievous and fun. :D:D:D:D:D;););););)

Odette, Athenea and Dane like this.
  19. rapugal

rapugal Trusted Member

I don't really get the point of posting 10 messages to confirm account. Other than that, this forume is lovely!!!

20. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

The 10 posts and 10 days allows staff to identify and remove the trolls, pedos, and idiots before they get full access. Most people with an agenda show their true selves within the first 10 days.

Odette, itshot, Star_of_sea and 2 others like this.