1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

If you are referring to private messages in your inbox, it's just a flag you can set. You can turn it on or off by clicking on "Star Conversation" or "Unstar Conversation" at the top of the message.

Star_of_sea, Athenea and Odette like this.
  2. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

It shows up on the conversations page, where all the conversations I have are, but only one conversation has a gold star next to the reply and participants on the right. If I hover over it, it says starred.

Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  3. Curmudgeon

Open the message and above the first post click on "Unstar Conversation".

It's just an option you can set to make it easier to find an important message among the rest.

Star_of_sea, Athenea and Odette like this.
  4. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

I don't mind that symbol, but I didn't understand it. Now I do understand. Thanks.:):)

Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  5. Vero

Vero Trusted Member

I like all the site. Im from Europe and I havent found such a lovely forum. Congratulations.

6. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

You have your rules and I have to abide by them...and that's that. But I miss the latitude provided by SUSAN. It interested me that the Bride fiction I published there had people complaining to moderators because they mistakenly thought it 'real life'. Sadly, from my point of view, The Firehouse Riot House 'novella' I'm currently moving toward completion will never get the same reaction here. But rules are rules. Nevertheless I enjoy captioning pics here and enjoy the way my albums get likes.

7. coach

coach New Member

It is difficult to get started

8. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

There are strict rules here and you have to be aware of them and that they are enforced.

9. SevereDeceit

SevereDeceit Trusted.Member

So far, as a new member I’ve enjoyed the site really well. I was pleasantly surprised when I made a mistake and had an avatar that was a rule violation. The mods probably could have just banned me. Instead, I received a very nice message explaining the violation and asking me to choose a different avatar. So props for that.
    As far as everything else, even as a new member I have access to great content and topics of discussion.

My only negative is the time period I have to wait between posting a comment. I read a thread and respond the move on to another and write out my answer only to have to wait a few before I can post another comment in a completely different thread.

10. Curmudgeon

That delay is there to prevent someone from creating an account and immediately flooding the forum. It will go away when you reach trusted status in about 3 days.

Star_of_sea likes this.
  11. SevereDeceit

SevereDeceit Trusted.Member

Cool. Had no idea that was a thing.

12. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

I can’t remember if this is the thread I can ask rule questions or not. I’m sorry if it’s the wrong one.

I deleted to comments (days apart) since I thought the were against the rules but aren’t. I think it’s section 4 on forbidden topics. I was commenting personal experience but it’s not any of this topics. It’s abuse related but not any of those. It’s not violent. And one comment was my medical/mental health. Is there a limit on those other than the forbidden topic part and age. (A lot of it I was an adult.)

13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Descriptive accounts, at all levels, of forced sex is prohibited.
    Also, sex abuse is rape, and descriptive events of that is prohibited too.
    Does that answer your question?

Athenea, Star_of_sea and Odette like this.
  14. Beardo18

It is abuse and some technical sex abuse but not rape. Verbal mostly. Only once was sexual physical but not rape and I don’t wish to talk about that and wasn’t by my main abuser. Some other physical abuse but it was rare and not by my main abuser.
    And the bigger thing is medical history. Not to promote but mention a past of some self harm. I deleted comments that had a thread that’s a question. Realized I mentioned that and deleted my comment. I’m always honest in this group. I hide stuff that bothers me because I don’t know if it’s allowed.

Dane likes this.
  15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

One has to understand, we are not a Mental Health Forum.
    Those exposures and conversations are not suitable to be discussed here.
    We are open to any member's advice question or opinion (within rules) in the discussion of Loving Incest, and the pursuit thereof.

With good reason too. Not only could there be legal implications, but unless one is licensed in dealing with those events that shape
    who we are, do you really want advice from just anyone, without knowing who or what they are?

borabora, Odette and Athenea like this.
  16. Beardo18

Wasn’t asking for advice or comfort but I now know I did the right thing and deleted the comments. On social media people know me can guess a reaction. I’m unknown here and slip up more easily. Thank you I will continue to try and be careful and delete a comment right alway if I slip up and mention any of that.

17. turtle

turtle Trusted.Member

Been here since nov. 2010!! No complaints!!
    The site is run pretty well, like the jobs the moderators and administrators do here, thanks for keeping it
    running as smooth as it can be!! It’s a friendly place and I want it to stay that way!!
    While I’m here, I do have a simple question.. when someone asks for account deletion, is there a specific
    thread or place to ask for that??
    Let’s just say a friend left and didn’t say anything about why they left.. was just wondering how long ago
    it happened ??

borabora likes this.
  18. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

In the Technical Support Forum, go here...
    https://www.ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?threads/request-account-deletion-here.53845/

borabora and TittyKitty like this.
  19. turtle

turtle Trusted.Member

Dane and TittyKitty like this.
  20. lonelyjelly

lonelyjelly Trusted Member

I've been here less than a week, but I think my only complaint so far is in the "Incest Videos" subforum. There are many posts with several pages of "nice" and "thanks for the video" replies that don't really add anything to the post, and make it more difficult to sift through and look for other videos or updates to posts. I think it would be cool to have a rule where, if you like someone's video they share, you can just hit the "like" button, with no need to comment unless you have some genuine discussion to add.