1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Mag1

Mag1 Trusted Member

still waiting for my toth day. but yet so far, i love it.

2. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I didn't know Toth had a day. What did he ever do to deserve one?

3. Nudistson

Nudistson Account Deleted

I’m Justin mom and I love the site so far met some great folks.Hooked up with another family we met here it was great

orly6666 likes this.
  4. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

I don’t know if this critic is fair since I’m paranoid so this applies to past forum and even social media groups. The rules. I feel there are things missing. Maybe a separate Q&A thread would help. I feel bad contacting you mods and admins often.

5. pussycat

Why? You can always contact me, I promise I won't eat you. :)

turtle and Beardo18 like this.
  6. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Staff are here to keep the forum tidy, welcoming, and safe, so feel free to contact any of us with questions, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Beardo18 likes this.
  7. Beardo18

I know you are. Quick responses. Just feel bad. But that’s me. I’m sorry. I use to be a mod years ago and was use to a different kind of format. But yeah others than what I said nothing wrong. I apologize if I sounded disrespectful.

8. pussycat

No. You sound like a bunny that needs cheering up. :):)

TriadSibling, Dane, Beardo18 and 2 others like this.
  9. l4a1

l4a1 Trusted.Member

I just wanted to say you sounded like a very respectful Bunny, and I don't think you have anything to apologize for.

TriadSibling and Beardo18 like this.
  10. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Not at all. My response wasn't meant as a scold or anything like that lol. Just more info for you and other users. It's all good. I've moderated/admined on other forums off and on for about 15-20 years, so I know what you mean about the format. One thing I love about this site is that staff selection is partly based on how well a user interacts with others here on site. That way we get staff that are often patient, courteous, and participate in conversations without drama most of the time. Couple that with our approach to helping everyone, and we tend to have a very welcoming place for all users.

In any case, I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Dane and TittyKitty like this.
  11. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

If we make the rules too restrictive, the forum would be less fun and enjoyable. If something occurs frequently, we would change the rules. You can use this thread as a Q&A. We monitor it frequently and respond to any questions here.

Dane, TittyKitty and LuckyDuck like this.
  12. Beardo18

One question I have is the restricted content for toons I wonder if it’s out dated. On different (adult not taboo) I remember those listed and more not allowed. I don’t mean to sound like a killjoy (I can’t think of a word for it). Even on non-adult forums and groups I just want to always be compliant.

Dane likes this.
  13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Actually, those rules have just recently been updated.

In order to be more safe and "internet" compliant with the current laws, we did a major editing, including the toons, to try our
    best to be sure there was not any reason for legal side of Internet Site Compliance to censor, or even shut us down.

There are those who would love the 1st Admendment to be ignored when it comes to incest. Especialy ANY underage reference
    to sex at all, and file a legal complaint against The I.B. Forum.

That is also why we monitor the Forum with a firm rule concerning age or implied age, in all Forums of the site, no matter the format.

14. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

And your work is perfect, very necessary, you are objective and impartial. Many kisses.:):)

15. Andy G

Andy G Trusted Member

I have to say that the complimentary fruit and nut basket this website sent me after I joined up was tremendously thoughtful. My sister and I plan to share a few Pistachios and dried Apricots before... well you know.

Thanks again!

Dane and pussycat like this.
  16. Hemple

Hemple Trusted Member

Not bad

17. Kundan

Kundan Trusted Member

as i am new here so far its good

18. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I vote Andy G's post to be the awarded the "Most Satirical and Imaginative Post of the Year" award!

TittyKitty, Star_of_sea and Andy G like this.
  19. Titstops

Titstops Trusted Member

20. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

I have several private ones and only one of them shows a yellow star that says starred. What does it mean?

Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.