1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. MasterMaddMaxx

MasterMaddMaxx Trusted.Member

Athena, so sorry to read about you and your sister's loss on Mother's Day. Our mothers and fathers, brothers, sisters, all our families mean so much to us all, it has to be hard for Mother's day. My condolences.

Odette and Athenea like this.
  2. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Thank you for your publication. We lost them both at the same time. We are past the time of pain and tears, now there remains the calmer memory, the longing for their presence and even laughing with anecdotes that are always born from living together when they were here. As I read somewhere, death is not absence, it is forgetting and my sister and I do not forget our parents. Thank you for your condolences.

Star_of_sea and Odette like this.
  3. MasterMaddMaxx

MasterMaddMaxx Trusted.Member

You and your sister are good daughters. Never let them go a day without bringing forth if nothing else the slightest things they did for or with you.

Athenea and Odette like this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

All topics can bring about tangent ideas.

The most interesting threads will generally bring about the most "this is also in response to....".

That is ok as long as the main theme is respected and not ignored if a member tries continues the original theme.

The Mods try to keep a thread on track but even then, some members forget that Mods are members too who want to "chime in" strictly as a member and sometimes go astray on the thread's theme.
    Some members think that Mods should only be in "Mod Role" no matter what.

But there are threads that are pages and pages long because the original theme brought about another semi-related topic which took the thread in an entirely different route, but all is well with it as even the OP posts replies to the tangent or even starts a tangent thought themselves.

So as long as the OP is ok where the thread goes, or as long as everything stays cordial, Mods will leave the thread to evolve to where it may.

5. Athenea

And from the second question, if what you write can be the end of that thread, if you write an answer that even if you talk about the proposed topic, it was not the answer expected by the OP nor by the participants and this entails the end of the contributions and the disappointment of the OP?

Star_of_sea, Dane and Odette like this.
  6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

No ending of a thread is the result of off-topic posts, even if the thread's original theme is no longer adhered to.

The OP can request the tread go back on topic, let the tangent posts continue, or engage in posting along with the tangents.

If the OP requests in the thread that the thread remain on-topic, and tangent posts continue, the Mods will intervene if they see what is happening or will intervene at the request to any Mod by the OP.

If a posting member requests the thread to go strictly on-topic, and a Mod sees that, a notice will generally be sent by the Mod asking if the OP is concerned with the thread staying on-topic. If the OP doesn't care, no action will generally taken by a Mod.
    If the OP responds that they want the thread to stay on-topic, the responding Mod will deal with the request.

All of these scenarios have occurred and all were handled in the most appropriate manner.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2022
    Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  7. Kkkdd

Kkkdd Trusted Member

The site works very fast and smoothly, I like it

I'm glad I discovered this forum. I'm looking forward to spending time when my account is approved

Dane likes this.
  8. Athenea

I understood your answer, because when Ins Dream talks about parents, it's about sex and fun and for me it's about absences and sadness. But my responses of parents can only be sadness and memories, longing for the one who is gone and loneliness without their company. If a reply upsets an OP or a member, please delete that reply. My responses are only to participate, not to annoy because of what my life is like.

9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

No need, we all have both happy and sad times in our lives, and posting both on here is what makes Incest Board a more friendly
    site than most of the other sex-based sites.

If you notice, there is a feel of "family" between a lot of members here. Those who's life style or events draws them to a better
    understanding of each other.

amiraj, Star_of_sea, Odette and 2 others like this.
  10. DonnieDarx

DonnieDarx New Member

Great job.

Dane likes this.
  11. BangOnHead

BangOnHead Trusted Member

This site is amazing and very well thought out. i read the rules and felt the admins and the creator is really down to earth and made sense. Thank you for making such an awesome place!

Dane likes this.
  12. Anonboi123

Anonboi123 Account Deleted

So far I think the site is great and the staff are fantastic.

Dane likes this.
  13. Athenea

I don't know if it doesn't exist or I haven't found it, but are there topics on Ins Dream where you can participate in a language other than English?

14. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

All posts must be in English or include an English translation. You may use any language you wish in private messages as long as all parties agree.

Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  15. bob810

bob810 Trusted Member

Site is cool wish there was more black incest

16. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

You are more than welcome to post some if you like.

17. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

This has happened to me with one of my contributions and I don't know how to act properly. If you make a contribution to a thread, for example an image or a text and one or more people vote for it with likes, but then you decide to change that image or that text, should I communicate that change to the people who voted for it or not? Because those people have voted for an image (e.g. seascape) but then I have replaced it with another image (e.g. a nice washing machine).

18. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Why change the image?
    If you have a "better" image, upload it into a new post. That way everyone can enjoy both!

Athenea, Star_of_sea and Odette like this.
  19. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Honestly, every day I am more and more surprised by your accurate and simple advice. It is an option that had not occurred to me, but with your characteristic clarity and interest in resolving situations, you make El Sueño a simply delightful place. For the advice, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Intense kisses and endless hugs. :):):):):)

20. Athenea

Estrella de Mar, follow Danes' advice and post more pictures, don't change them. You don't post anything lately and your pictures are beautiful. You are already in summer, a very lazy girl. :p:D