1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Trusted.Member

Well said bullbro17.

l4a1 and bullbro17 like this.
  2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I wasn't "accusing" you of anything.

You posted;
    "I think it'll be nice if we have a section specifically about finding like-minded people to befriend and become buddies with, much more specific than Personal Ads."

That reads like a dating site description. To take Personal Ads to the next level would make it like a hook-up site.

My reference to craigslist. Craigslist dot com is a ad site that used to have dating-site/hook-up sections.
    M4M M4F F4F MM4MM MM4F MF4F etc. People would act like they were interested in meeting for sex or whatever and
    then end up getting roobed.
    In one case, these 2 young adults, one being a female luring older men to a place for sex (sometimes for $-$$$, that way the luring
    couple knew they could get $$$ when they robbed him) and in one case it ended up in multiple murders.
    It was a well publisized account on radio and TV.

The case became known as "The Craigslist Murders" and it caused Craigslist to be forced to remove that portion of the site.
    Goto craigslist.com and you'll see its designated by cities and you can buy/sell most anything except firearms and ammunition.

I wanted you to understand we have limits for this Forum in general, and in specific areas for a reason.
    That an enhanced Personal Ads allows that forum to possibly devolve into areas of concern of legalities.

That's all. I wasn't chastizing you in any way. Sorry you read it like that.

3. skx

skx Trusted Member

I'm just a newcomer , but so far everything looks good...

4. November's Own

November's Own Trusted Member

Everything seems pretty cool right now. I am curious who amy is/was though?

5. MarkMoorer

MarkMoorer Trusted Member

I'm still in the 10 day wait, but I actually think it's a good thing. From what I can see, this is a well run group.

6. Onemsizveri

Onemsizveri Trusted Member

I think forum is really good

7. WZ690

WZ690 Trusted Member

I am new here but I love the way the forum is put together. I love the way you have to work up towards being a trusted member. It weeds out those that only are here to get off.

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  8. FKAPPA

FKAPPA Trusted Member

fgood

very very very good.....

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2022
  9. Dababy42069

Dababy42069 Trusted Member

I havent been here long but I think this forum is amazing its like a hidden gem, I love it, it fulfills my incest desires.

whitecoffee1 and Dane like this.
  10. Jo He

Jo He Trusted Member

I am new but so far it seems very straight forward and easy to navigate! I appreciate all the content and the fact that you don’t have to pay and arm and a leg to access anything

whitecoffee1 and Dane like this.
  11. realshady128

realshady128 Trusted Member

I think it looks really good, even on my phone

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  12. S5678

S5678 New Member

Just continue like this. 10/10

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  13. bitchwhere69

bitchwhere69 Trusted Member

Pretty cool place

14. GreenArrow

GreenArrow New Member

I like that

15. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

A question about the Ins Dream threads.

I don't always add posts to Ins Dream threads, but I do like to read these threads, I also think of replies to some threads, but then I have a doubt.

When a member opens a new thread he has an intention, he wants some videos, pictures or experiences that other members have had. My question is when you have an answer that you know is not what the thread starter wants. If you follow the rules Ins Dream is a free place to express yourself, but my question is if you can express yourself knowing that it is not what the member who started the thread wants.

It is also possible that what you post is the end of that thread, because even if you address the topic of the thread, it is not the expected response and that causes other members to not follow that thread and then you are causing harm to the one who started the thread.

It can all be confusing and I will give an example of what I mean. My hesitation is because I have seen several threads about Mother's Day and it seems to be that the responses are to celebrations of that day of a sexual nature. But my mother died in a car accident and my response to this thread would be "Mother's Day is celebrated by my sister and I visiting my mother at the graveyard, bringing flowers, praying for her, remembering anecdotes about our mother". My response is on the subject of the thread because it only asks you to explain how you celebrated the day, but it was clearly not the response expected from the thread starter.

You can add replies that respond to the thread title, but you know that's not what the thread starter wants?

There is a real danger of destroying a thread because the answer is not what you should have written and no other member wants to participate and that is a disappointment to the thread starter?

I have to forget everything and if my answer meets Ins Dream's rules post it anyway?

Is it more important the intention of the one who started a thread or more important my freedom to post in this thread while complying with the Ins Dream rules?

16. Mama_Lova

Mama_Lova *L O V E°

Be blessed Dear Fine Athene@
    and miGht YouR BeLoVed
    MotheR R I P * forever well

HugS,
    Mama_Lov@

Odette and Athenea like this.
  17. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

This is an excellent question and one I would like guidance on as well.

I sometimes will post what I feel is a small "aside" on a thread that I feel adds to it but would constitute derailing if discussed further. Occasionally that derailment happens anyway, despite my intentions. Should I not make that contribution at all?

I imagine a full discussion of the nuances of this would warrant a thread of its own though. :)

Dane, Odette and Athenea like this.
  18. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Yes, my first idea was to start a thread on this subject, even the first sentence was the title of the thread, but a personal doubt I thought it was too conceited of me to start a thread exclusively. It's just a personal doubt.

Odette likes this.
  19. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

As an example:

There is no problem when someone writes that they like cats more on a thread about dogs.

The problem starts when the topic of the thread changes to cats (goes too offtopic)

Athenea, Dane and Odette like this.
  20. bigboybill

bigboybill Trusted Member

Everything that I’ve seen has been great so far