1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. VodkaGeller

VodkaGeller Trusted Member

I think I already like how things are right now, except a little change in banners, yk more sexy banners with a little more provocative caption regarding incest stuff.

2. redfoxtail

redfoxtail Trusted Member

Everything is good, I just wish my 10 days were over...lol.. not being impatient...
    Having a good time picking out which I want to read first... I have alot in mind to share as well, I hope y'all enjoy
    Well, I look forward in reading wild fantasies! Thank you

3. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

That banner is an advertisement for the sponsor of this forum. We have no control over it.

Krispier Kris likes this.
  4. Krispier Kris

Krispier Kris Trusted Member

GOod job on Security. I forgot my password and y'all did a good job locking me out after x number of attempts.

5. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

A moderator should be the one who enforces the ID rules first, you can't not enforce the rules and disrespect people and abuse your power in a personal way and then demand that others enforce the ID rules.

6. jizola7

jizola7 Trusted Member

Only joined today, but all good so far x

7. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

If you are asking for respect, my question is, is this respect?
    You should not ask for respect, you should demand respect from a moderator who is the one who has started the disrespect.

AnonymousB2022 and Star_of_sea like this.
  8. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

That is an *opinion*. It is neither attacking an individual nor a group. as such it is difficult to consider it DISrespectful.
    While it could certainly be worded more graciously, the moderators are normal people too, and get to express those opinions in the same ways as the rest of us.
    Respect aught to be presumed, rather than demanded. It is something to be lost, and it can not be merely insisted back. that's not how respect works.
    This, of course, is merely the *opinion* of another ordinary forum user. I know not everyone starts from the same position I do.
    and respect that.

MilaHot likes this.
  9. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Appreciating your response, I can only say that I find myself in clear disagreement with you. Respect should come naturally, but when it does not, it should be demanded. Dreams is not the moderators, it is the members who actively participate with their comments and photos and those members should be respected and, if it is not the case, then we would enter the field of demand. It is the same as a law, you can comply with it as a matter of course, otherwise you will be required to comply with it. In addition to this simple question, there are also the rules of the forum itself and the moderator must be the first to comply with them, otherwise he/she would not have the ethics and morals to demand that the other members of this site comply with them.

(12) Keeping it Civil
    • While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, racist comments, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts or private messages.
    Go back and read what that moderator wrote and tell me if he/she follows that rule.

"If you want to know a person, give him power", Confucius (5511 - 479 B.C.)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
    AnonymousB2022 and Odette like this.
  10. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

It is not right that in a closed thread a moderator can write and the person affected by his words cannot reply to him.

Nor is it right that if a moderator makes an accusation and is politely asked to show the words to back up his accusation, he only gets silence.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    AnonymousB2022 and Odette like this.
  11. AnonymousB2022

AnonymousB2022 Account Deleted

"We currently have about 4 members who are keeping that forum from being peaceful."

Who are these 4 people? And what exactly are they doing to disrupt the forum in such a serious way? I confess that I don't expect an answer. The questions are only meant to provoke thought.

Odette likes this.
  12. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Staff policy is to not publicly discuss staff discussions or pending user discipline. Because of that I can only give you this limited reply. Yes, you are one of the 4 but we will not discuss details in a public setting.

13. AnonymousB2022

AnonymousB2022 Account Deleted

Can I tell a story in this thread? It is a short story. And maybe it illustrates well what is happening now... But if I can't do that, I want to make clear my opinion about the recent facts: All of you (specifically, those who listed these 4 problematic members) are being unfair.

It's not a challenge, it's just my opinion.

14. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Staff are first and foremost members. As such, Moderators retain every right to post as members. When a thread is locked, a moderator will not post in it as a member (we can, but won't out of respect for the rest of the membership).

Staff can and will post in any thread in an official capacity. If you see an official staff post, it will usually be in red.

When you see a red post in a closed thread, it is in an official capacity.

MilaHot and TittyKitty like this.
  15. RedwoodOrigina69

RedwoodOrigina69 Trusted Member

Well, i'm new in the forum so i don't have anything much to say. Maybe the only thing might be the wait of the 10 days to be a trusted member, 6 or 7 looks good for me but anyway, i like forum.

Dane likes this.
  16. Jess38

Jess38 Trusted Member

Good Job

Dane likes this.
  17. antitankguy

antitankguy Trusted Member

I like how things are already. As for "What can we do to improve the forum?" : I think it'll be nice if we have a section specifically about finding like-minded people to befriend and become buddies with, much more specific than Personal Ads. I for example, would really like to meet others who are into mom-son, who would want to become discord buddies with me, we can also become gaming/anime buddies.

18. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Sorry, but we cannot become a "craigslist" as I am sure you are aware of the legal battles that ensued after the "craigslist murders".
    We are not a "hook-up" site.

We are a fantasy forum that exists to allow like minded people to express and convey their position and experience involving loving incest.

19. antitankguy

antitankguy Trusted Member

1. I have never used craigslist nor have I ever heard of "craigslist murders", so no, I'm not aware of it.
    2. I'm not looking for a "hook-up" and wasn't looking for it either.
    3. Yes I know. I wasn't trying to attack or criticize anyone. What I posted was a suggestion, not an order or a request, so there's no need to accuse me of "looking for a hook up" or make it seems like I'm a potential murderer. If you don't want to change or add anything about the forum, that is completely fine and I understand.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  20. bullbro17

bullbro17 Account Deleted

I think I have been here on this site long enough now to finally make an observation. For me personally I have loved everything about this forum. The most important factor for me is, mods of this site has struck the right balance between being too strict or too loose. Kudos to the mods (and the users) for making this a fun, clean and safe forum.

So in my opinion, I wouldn't change a thing.

rob554, l4a1 and LuckyDuck like this.