1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. inelim

inelim Trusted.Member

Amazing forum , very intresting staff

2. tombrown

tombrown Trusted Member

Finding it interesting just looking to see where I fit.

3. Mmatt69

Mmatt69 New Member

Great stuff, thats what I was looking for ;)

4. Sam28303

Sam28303 Trusted Member

Those. Damn capthas bro. Remove that

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2021
  5. Fine

Fine Trusted Member

Just joined and have been roaming around for two days trying to get a feel for the activity of this forum. Lots of promise, but so far not sure of how I might make any contribution to the subject areas of which I have interest. Will keep plugging away. Thanks.

Dane and Jack Daniels like this.
  6. Weednific

Weednific Trusted Member

for now I find a great forum

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2021
  7. Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels Trusted Member

Hi,

I really like this forum, à LOT content is really Helping me. Hugs too you and your families.

/dad with hopes

Dane likes this.
  8. Aunt'sboy

Aunt'sboy Trusted Member

It's a good work... I'm thankful to you that I'm not only one in incest... I get chance to expose my mind here with every friends.... Thanks admin..

9. Stiff

Stiff Account Deleted

It's a great place. And as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing that needs to be changed or improved. It's perfect, as it is.

Great job!

10. Iminsider

Iminsider Trusted Member

I think this is an amazing forum with amazing members! Please don't change. I'm not sure how it can get much better, but I'm stoked with anticipation!

Stiff likes this.
  11. Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels Trusted Member

Agree, this is the best forum!

Stiff likes this.
  12. alican

alican New Member

Porfekt

13. neighborson

neighborson Trusted.Member

Reckon I'll finally throw in my 2cents
    Been around here for a few years (joined 2009)
    and have watched the forum go through so many changes
    Came here originally (and pretty much up til last rule change) more for the toons than anything else.
    Obviously, it was always possible to 'get away' with more in toon form than with pics or vids.
    Toons being fantasy as real actors in pics and vids are just that.. real people.
    was disappointed when toons had to go 13+, but have really seen a decline since had to go 18+
    Of course I understand, you have to do what needs to be done to keep the forum afloat.
    I am pretty sure this may be one of the longest running incest forums I have been a member of.
    Recently though, I find myself spending less and less time here.
    But it's been an awesome 12 years. Have discovered so many amazing artists. made a few friends here and there.
    So if I begin to drift away from here more and more, just wanted to take this opportunity to say Thanks for all the great memories.

Dane likes this.
  14. simmens12

simmens12 Trusted Member

I´m still waitning for aproval so i have to tell you all later what i think about it. for what i have seen so far it´s pretty good layout, easy to navigate and probebly easy to find what i like.

15. OlderDude

OlderDude Account Deleted

This may not be practical but I’d like to see polls grouped together.

Insp Gadget and Dane like this.
  16. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

A large portion of the posts in General Discussion are questions posted to the members, like 'where do you live' and 'what do you like', there must be dozens. And they're interesting, but they can be easily missed just because of the volume.
    Same for humorous posts, and I add to the problem, there's so many it's hard to know where to add stuff.
    There are many threads with superb photography, graphics and the like, too.

Any thoughts about having sub-categories in General Discussion ? Can it be done ?

17. Yvvv

Yvvv Trusted Member

At first glance this forum looks pretty promising.
    Will give a more in-depth review after I get trusted member status.

18. bmac0071

bmac0071 Trusted Member

New here but so far so good!!

Dane likes this.
  19. Raethemom

Raethemom latinamomdaughter on Tumblr

Loving it here already and am beyond glad it was recommended to me. You must get a lot of word of mouth recommendations in the ins community, because I've searched for a place like this before and have never found it on google.

PlaymanX and Dane like this.
  20. conroy

conroy Trusted Member

First impressions are promising. Layout is clean, and I’ve found a few good pieces of content.

Dane likes this.