1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

Very much agree to this.

Lustig, Star_of_sea and Xwrap1 like this.
  2. Lustig

Lustig Trusted Member

The only thing that I'd do differently is the time between consecutive posts, I'd make it shorter. Other than that, all fine by me.

3. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

The interpost delay will be gone when you reach trusted status.
    It's there to stop someone from posting "hot/wow/more/hot/hot/wow/wow/cool/fabulous/hot/hot" in ten posts in five minutes. If someone has to wait, maybe they will actually read that they are commenting on first.

Brutus58, MoistSara and Toaster123 like this.
  4. Andreas

Andreas Trusted Member

It’s a great forum!

5. Lustig

Lustig Trusted Member

Thanks for you reply. I understand it is necessary, what I meant was that I'd make it shorter if it was up to me. But this is a guy who sees a 30 sec wait in front a computer as a lifetime. :) So you're probably right.

6. Tarek

Tarek Trusted Member

For my perspective It's a good place. Hope all the members are helpful also

7. NiveaSensitive

NiveaSensitive Account Deleted

I'm glad the website is secure now. :)

8. Logni

Logni Trusted Member

this is all what I was looking for.. thank you for opening this corner of the world for us..

Star_of_sea likes this.
  9. JoshuaV

JoshuaV Trusted Member

I think the site's amazing as it is, I wouldn't change a thing.

Timbo101, Star_of_sea and Brutus58 like this.
  10. Hdan51071

Hdan51071 Trusted Member

Seems good so far. Navigating user settings can be a bit unintuitive though.

11. johnnyboy180

johnnyboy180 Trusted Member

excellent have not been on for a long time due to problems need to post more as I lost trusted member status sad about that

12. dean00999

dean00999 Trusted Member

Cant comment yet since I can't see anything because of the 10 day wait so I don't like that feature so far.

13. triops

triops New Member

I understand you point, yet, being on a discussion forum, reactivity is the key, like in a discussion in real life. anyway...

14. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

This isn't a chat room. A five minute delay doesn't seem to have any effect on being able to comment on a post or create a new thread. After ten days, if you made ten posts, the delay goes away.

15. triops

triops New Member

I didn't write or mean chat room, and I know the difference with a forum thank you. It's just the idea of being "on probation" that seems a bit weird. From what I read so far here and there, most people in this forum are here with genuine interest and desire to share thoughts & experiences. And I haven't seen a lot of wow/hot/cool/etc...
    anyway I'm just here to interact - and yes, to chat (so to speak) - with people. But at the end of the day, your house your rules. and I gladly comply, no problem.
    cheers mate. (btw, english is not my native language, so I can be prone to error in the spelling or in the interpretation/misinterpretation of what I want to write.)

16. Dwagor

Dwagor Trusted Member

I think it’s great what y’all are doing here. Thanks for your hard work.

Dane likes this.
  17. Krazyzeroo

Krazyzeroo Sis lover

My seiouse suggestions
    Ans 1 yes you are doing not only right but an excellent job
    Ans 2 i dontd see anything wrong going on here but suggest slow annd stedy are better way
    Ans 3 10 days restriction is a little much can you redce it i am trying to check things but dontd know allowed.
    Also keep open to other platforms (specifically messenger like discord,whatsappp,telegram ,kik ete.)it wiill greatly increase members dependency on this portal and hugely increase forum population.

Hope you find it useful

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  18. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The waiting period has changed from time to time. When I came here the waiting period was 45 days. Recently the waiting period was 5 days, but it was increased to 10 days to give more time to observe the new members.

Some of the members do have a kik room that they hang in, you can find listed in the Personal Ad Section. I don't know of any discord, whatsapp or telegram group.

Krazyzeroo likes this.
  19. Krazyzeroo

Krazyzeroo Sis lover

Thankyou for reply .... I have my telegram group and shared this forum to benefit all incesters and let them join this forum ...

My sole intention is to make incest so popular that is no longer assumed taboo...
    Also wish this forum grow so huge sith million of users

Merc000 and Brutus58 like this.
  20. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

LOL, I don't think our servers could handle that many.

Krazyzeroo likes this.