1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

The following quote is good as an answer for your question:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  2. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

You have been a member for over a month and have 8 posts. If you make 2 more posts and wait an hour the inter-post delay will be gone and you will have full access to all the public forums.

3. lbaker

lbaker Account Deleted

Thank you I really appreciate the response and your effort to make this a great place!!

4. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Trusted Member

I love the site. I admit that my postings vary. I may not participate for months and then I will post a lot at once. That's just life. My frustration has come in the past when I have been reminded that references to to sex as a minor are forbidden. I guess from a legal standpoint that is required yet it really is part of many of all of our stories and puts a gag on our own story. Still I have seen other sites able to have those references. I don't understand the difference.

Queen50 likes this.
  5. mast3rb3at

mast3rb3at Trusted Member

Don't change anything, this furom is all good

6. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

I agree with what you say here. Not just with incest, but sex often/usually plays a big part in kids' lives, in various ways and manifestations. It's definitely a chilling factor on discussions here not to be able to mention ages below 18 and makes for very stilted and limited conversations.

I can understand why one would not want people sexualizing kids on the site or fixating on underage sex in discussions, and certainly not seeking it. But speaking about it or mentioning ages in a factual manner is just speech, protected under the U.S. Constitution (and probably the constitutions of a number of countries). I can't speak to the history of this site and whether it had this rule from the beginning or it came about later as the result of some incident or other. It might just be a way of protecting the site's reputation (which seems a stretch considering its topic) or to not attract attention from law enforcement (which could be spying anyway). And you are right, other sites do not have such a rule and don't seem to suffer as a result.

Anyway, like you, this is my main gripe with the site and otherwise there are many good things about it and I am happy it exists and that someone took the trouble to get it started and keep it going.

Queen50 and nisei_girl like this.
  7. popor

popor Trusted Member

i like the idea about a space where we can talk about everything and especially incest with a lot of people

Queen50 and nisei_girl like this.
  8. Oldcock60

Oldcock60 Trusted Member

i enjoy to be here. i am new. but i think it is a great Forum. will see in future

Queen50 likes this.
  9. new1

new1 Trusted Member

very good forum and well compose

10. paulocamelo

paulocamelo Trusted Member

I am new here. I just joined and liked this system to ensure that new members are reliable. I hope to contribute to the forum.

11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I like talking about incest. And everything else. Politics, religion, psychology, sociology, art and etc, etc. EVERYTHING!!!!

12. hypernex45

hypernex45 Trusted Member

so far pretty good

13. mikec95

mikec95 Trusted Member

Forum seems to be ok, haven't dug into all just yet, but looking forward to it

14. symbolma

symbolma Trusted Member

Im new but so far I really like the forums :)

15. cenker343507

cenker343507 Trusted Member

it"s hard to become a member of your site, why are you blocking it so much ?

16. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

The restrictions are there to help us provide a safe environment for everyone, while also removing spammers, trolls, etc.
    The advice we give to new members is really to participate, have fun, and before they know it, the 10 days and 10 posts will be done, and access to the rest of the forum can be granted at that point.

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I've been there and done that, it does go by faster than you think.

TriadSibling likes this.
  18. Romeu1

Romeu1 Trusted Member

It is long winded to get access.

19. Esam

Esam New Member

اولا اعتقد ان المنتدي من النظرة الاولي رائع ويغطي الجوانب الهامة
    لكن عندما احصل علي عضويه متقدمة قد يكتمل رأيي تماما بعد الاطلاع علي كافة تفاصيل المنتدي

Google translation: "First of all, I think that the forum, at first glance, is wonderful and covers important aspects But when I get an advanced membership, my opinion may be completely complete after reviewing all the forum details". -CM

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2020
    Brutus58 likes this.
  20. Eagle Ghost

Eagle Ghost New Member

I like it so far. Read to have premium access :)