1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Kinkiest or nastiest things that turn you on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by perv_son, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. protonsquid

protonsquid Trusted Member

I have a bit of a thing for futa. Wish there was more futa incest comics, mostly of the mother daughter variety. But to sit and watch a real mother daughter - shemale/female, shemale/shemale in any combo would be pretty hot. Then again, I really dig mother daughter lesbian in general and wish there was more.

2. pgry

pgry Trusted Member

Incest (brother/sister or father/daughter) and ageplay.

HornyBoy87 and Matt1976CH like this.
  3. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

The fantasy that turns me on the most is getting my sister pregnant

4. Norcaltaboocpl

Norcaltaboocpl Swinging taboo couple

Me and my GF want to have a twin boy and girl and expose them to the thought of incest by fucking with the door open, have their mom walk around wearing provocative clothing. Steer their hormones to where the lust after their parents and explore that by becoming intimate. We catch them one day and encourage them to explore their attraction to each other and develop a four way sexual relationship... ideally with me getting my daughter pregnant and likewise with my son and gf. Here’s a pic of us role playing the type of images we would leave on our sons laptop to develop a lustful attraction for his mom IMG_3268.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Nanoboard

Nanoboard New Member

I once was turn on by a toilet slave

6. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

Maybe i'm wrong, but I see very little taboo in that fantasy by normalizing a sexual atmosphere. You're not being super nasty and taboo. You are normalizing it. So its boring. Or they would think its normal. I am assuming you homeschool.

And of course, if you go the other way in terms of sexuality by being like most loving parents and hiding your sexuality, you then have the problem of emotional damage from changing your values.

The only way forward is by being honest and open about sexuality without encouraging unusual sexual appetites. Granted, this is your fantasy. So i don't mean this in a judgemental way.

7. Rahul

Rahul Trusted Member

Brother sister sex is kinkiest for me...

8. Hitman

Hitman Trusted Member

Moms giving oral.

Cardinal likes this.
  9. momsoncum

momsoncum Trusted Member

I've always had a kink about attending a swingers or bukkake party that my mother is at. (Without her knowing its me) until during releasing my load over her and showing her my face.

Its sort of a situation that she couldn't run away from without exposing both of us being related.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  10. Fundad2

Fundad2 Trusted Member

My kink is lactation. It is kinda what started things with my daughter.

11. FunUncle

FunUncle Account Deleted

Pretty hard to top that.

PaulKelly14 likes this.
  12. slim56

slim56 Account Deleted

probably the kinkiest and nastiest thing for me is setting up and watching my daughter get gang bang cream pied with me being the last one to finish in her with no clean up.and then keeping her butt high in the air to keep the mixture in her as long as possible.

13. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

I love the way you think

Matt1976CH likes this.
  14. slim56

slim56 Account Deleted

let's chat some time about it

15. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

I often fantasize of a threesome with my wife and her sister. I blame it on Florida beaches and bikinis.

16. TheOneDreamer

TheOneDreamer Trusted Member

When the women initiates sex, dirty talking and no reservations. I love Creampies and doggystyle.

HornyBoy87 and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Matt1976CH

Matt1976CH New Member

absolutely agree

18. Matt1976CH

Matt1976CH New Member

watching female family members being fucked is my favorite

19. johncarter600

johncarter600 Trusted Member

group sex is probably my biggest turn on. if we add other kinky things in it like doing it without protection or some games to play it gets kinky real fast :)

20. Calist

Calist Account Deleted

Group sex is always a great idea. Of course, birth protection and health protection are important. But I have to admit that fucking is more fun without condoms. So there have been sessions when some strangers and me should have used a condoms, but we were so horny that we didn't. And one of the very few things better than groupsex with condoms is groupsex without condoms.

D.C. Barnet and Cardinal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.