1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Is it true that some mothers feel pleasure and reach orgasm while breastfeeding?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fenix, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Kathy

Kathy New Member

2. Ovi

Ovi Trusted Member

Wow..this is interesting

3. Anu

Anu Trusted Member

It happens. However nursing wouldn’t push me over the edge but it’s surely pleasurable. More often than not it leaves you wanting for more

4. Kate1756

Kate1756 Trusted Member

God yes! So good, slow building and boom..mmm. Get naked and breastfeed.

5. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

I asked my wife some more about this, because that's how she would describe it, too. And she also always would get a big whoosh from the "letdown" feeling, when her breasts would swell suddenly full with milk, called it a hot rush that would sweep all over her body -- exactly the same kind of precursor feeling to her orgasms.

She thinks it's a built-in pleasure response to encourage nursing the child (just as the pain of not doing it is a negative reinforcer to nurse soon after letdown occurs). She thinks her orgasms while nursing were a part of that same pleasure system to encourage nursing and bonding with the baby.

6. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

It has to do with various hormonal shifts. Similar to the effects of testosterone in men. A man may see an aesthetically pleasing woman. This could trigger the body to produce a minute increase in testosterone. The result might be an increased pulse rate or even, an erection.

7. SmallTown83

SmallTown83 Account Deleted

I'm not sure but I watched my mother and sister legs spread and rubbed their pussies while breast feeding.

8. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

My friend, when she breastfed the baby, the remnants of milk got to me (yummy, I recommend it to everyone) always inserted a penis into herself. Gently swayed on the penis and rocked the baby. The child is fed and sleeping, the mother has had sex, the husband has increased the level of immunity and male strength. A smart girl, not a wife.

DonnaKayla and Telfer like this.
  9. Bored brother

Bored brother Trusted Member

That’s hot

10. Marlyh

Marlyh Account Deleted

Never have an orgasm breast feeding, but it certainly feels good; the intimacy with your new born is so wonderful.
    The little one, the proof of your lover's love, sucking on your nipple, feeding on your milk. The ultimate feminine feeling; you have / your
    body has brought a life into the world and you are now feeding it through your breasts...

11. Gelder

Some of us would give much, to experience (just once) 'what', so many take for granted.<soft sigh>

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  12. Marlyh

Marlyh Account Deleted

Dear Gelder, I feel so sorry for you that you never experienced motherhood.
    As a woman, you were made to carry and bring into the world the child of your love. It gives so much meaning to your life.
    I can imagine that if - for whatever reason - you have never known motherhood, this feels / can feel very sad.....

13. Gelder

Thank you, sweet Marlyh! You are a kind person. However, I should not complain. There is much, I have to be grateful for. I have the love and respect, of a wonderful man. Also, I am financially secure. I have a career that, has allowed me to make a positive contribution to society. Also, it has afforded me the opportunity, to travel quite a bit.

Perhaps most importantly, I have been blessed to reside in a land (despite many imperfections) where, women are treated as human beings by the state and society. I have no fear of being beaten for not having my face covered or set alight (allegedly), for 'bad cooking'! Nor, do I live in terror of being killed, because I brought 'dishonour' upon my family... by having committed the heinous sin of being raped!

Yes, sometimes I feel an emptiness, due to the lack of wee ones. However, there is an old Bing Crosby tune, about falling asleep counting one's blessings.(see previous para)

The real issue is with hubby. I have eleven (alright! nearly twelve:p) years on the lad. Every now and again, we clash over the issue of 'little ones'. That is, I worry, I have robbed him of the opportunity to have a family. He says I am his family.(sweet man!) However, I point out that, he should have a little boy named Jake, to play ball and talk sports with. He says (if need be) "We can rent me a boy named Jake".<chuckle> Besides, he points out that, "A guy doesn't marry an older chic, if he wants kids". :rolleyes: Colloquially expressed but, a valid rationale.lol

Once again, thank you for thinking of me.

Gelly:)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  14. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Trusted Member

thanks for the well-thought answers to this question. One of the many that we men are curious about.

15. Marlyh

Marlyh Account Deleted

Dearest Gelly,
    Wise words. Indeed we must be aware that we are privileged women. We live in a free, western country and do not know the dangers that many of our "sisters" do. We are not treated as second-class people, we can go wherever we want, and we enjoy our sexuality. For many of our 'sisters' this is unfortunately not the case.........
    However, as women we always feel responsible for the pleasure and happiness of our partners.Often we are so insecure in our relationship. Does he really like me? Does he enjoy our intimacy?
    For his pleasure, we sometimes want to forget ourselves. As long as he cums with us. His pleasure comes first. Fortunately, I have a lover in Roger who also has an eye for my pleasure. After several years he knows how I react and how my climaxes are building up. Often he holds back until I start to cum and when the orgasm engulfs my body, I can feel from his cock deep inside me that he is cumming too.
    Sometimes I believe I am an exception in this respect, because I still hear from many women friends that as soon as their husband has come, the game stops.....
    That you also feel responsible for his happiness I conclude from your comment "I have robbed him of the opportunity to have a family". No doubt he knew how you felt about this when you decided to move forward together. That you now clash over this point from time to time is unfortunate. He knew, didn't he? Let him enjoy you Gelly, anyway (and no doubt he will). Of the fun, beautiful, feminine and exploratory woman that you are. The woman who gives him love and pleasure. of which there is only one in the world......

imunderher and Gelder like this.
  16. Domandj

Domandj Trusted Member

I can say from experience it is absolutely percent true

17. SmallTown83

SmallTown83 Account Deleted

Yup so true, my mother did and my sister does amd she's pregnant and breast feeding right now. She she's she loves it.

18. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

My wife had so much trouble producing milk, I barely sampled any of her milk. It was all destined for our boys. So much for my lactation fetish. I feel no resentment whatsoever. I’m proud of what her body was able to produce with all the herbal help she had. she enjoyed the feeding, she was just frustrated and disappointed with the volume produced.

19. Gelder

"Wise words." Thank you! "Often we are insecure in our relationship. Does he really like me? Does he enjoy our intimacy?" Indeed. Fortunately, I have gotten beyond most of this silliness. This is one of the lovelier things about being older. Also, one of the benefits of having more male friends than, female ones. Menfolk tend to define themselves by what they do. Whereas, we tend to define ourselves by the quality of our relationships.

For some reason, it has always been easier for me to get on with lads than, other women. Maybe, because I have always been a 'sporty girl'? I have always been competitive, I suppose. In any event; men (whilst, they do have their insecurities) do not seem to obsess over what, their partner may be thinking or feeling about them. Certainly, they do not seem to 'overthink' what, their partner might have meant by an offhand remark. They most definitely do not doubt themselves if, they spy their woman looking at another man! Particularly if, it is only someone in cinema or telly.<chuckle>

My insecurities have to do with (naturally) the age gap twixt hubby and I. Yes, I spend an inordinate amount of time and energy making certain, I look fab 'ere we step out for the evening. Particularly when, I know we will be round people (women) his age. For the longest time; the running joke between my sister and I was, I could not let my waist exceed hubby's age!

For a couple of years, I toyed with the idea of having some 'work' done. Particularly, as I began to notice lines here and there. Also, as I began to fret about gravity beginning to have its 'way' with me. However, hubby has promised to file divorce papers, at the first sign of serious intent on my part! He says I am 'hot' lines and all.<giggle>

"For his pleasure, we sometimes want to forget ourselves. As long as he cums with us. His pleasure comes first." I too am blessed with a lover who, prizes my pleasure. Indeed, hubby is quite fascinated with my anatomy.<more giggles> He is constantly trying to 'break the record'. That is, for the most times I can climax in one lovemaking session! Also, he is determined to have me 'squirt' but, I do not 'know' that I can. When, this begins to happen, I have the tendency to 'black out'. As I am experiencing, sensory overload.lol

For what ever it may be worth; I have told hubby he never has to hold back for me. He will often remain erect after, giving me his 'seed'. One of the nicer attributes of young lads, is their ability to keep 'rising to the occasion'.;) "I can feel from his cock deep inside me that he is cumming too." Is that not, a delicious moment? Hubby is kissing me passionately, as he spurts his, warm, thick, gooey 'essence' into me. It is so sensual feeling him moan into mouth, as warm gush after warm gush, washes my cervix!

"Sometimes I believe I am an exception in this respect, because I still hear from many women friends that as soon as their husband has come, the game stops....." Yes, I am afraid the 'pump and dump' crowd, is still very much with us. One female friend of a friend says "I make it clear to the guy, I am with; this is my office and you can be replaced with a machine!"
    :p

"He knew didn't he?" Oh yes. Indeed, I said no to his proposal several times for that very reason. I felt, I was 'cheating' him out of a family life. Also, I feared at some point, he would regret not having children and resent me for it. However, we have been wed ten years and hubby has shown, no signs of harbouring any regrets.

You are sweet woman! Thank you, for your kind words about moi. Obviously, you are a "fun, beautiful, feminine and exploratory woman" yourself. One who possesses a keen sense of discernment for the exceptional!;)

20. mist erincest

mist erincest Trusted Member

wow, sounds sexy