1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Is it true that some mothers feel pleasure and reach orgasm while breastfeeding?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fenix, Feb 22, 2021.

1. fenix

fenix Trusted Member

2. gingham

gingham Trusted.Member

Yes - definitely true. Some even orgasm when giving birth. My wife enjoyed breastfeeding sometimes.

3. fenix

fenix Trusted Member

I discovered this recently. Too sexy huh! And did she have breastfeeding orgasms?

4. gingham

gingham Trusted.Member

No orgasms, but definitely pleasure.

5. fenix

fenix Trusted Member

Did you like to see her breastfeeding and feeling pleasure?

6. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

Yes. My wife used to describe it like gentle low key pleasure, like edging while masturbating. She got really close but not over that edge, usually. Sometimes she had a full orgasm, but those were times when she had to touch herself (or she let me touch her) while she nursed.

7. gingham

gingham Trusted.Member

Loved breastfeeding from her myself more than watching. She did have orgasms when I was latched on, but I would find a rhythm and use my hands elsewhere (so would she). It definitely heightened her orgasms those times.

8. KenzieCooch

KenzieCooch Trusted.Member

I never had an orgasm, but it felt really good. There were many times I had to masturbate after nursing so that I could get that release.

9. Dewey078

Dewey078 Trusted Member

My wife enjoyed the feeling. Never orgasmed, but certainly could feel amazing at times. I think she mostly liked being watched!

10. fenix

fenix Trusted Member

I love to hear these stories. I always knew it hurt, but it seems it wasn't quite like that then. LOL

Annie Leonhart likes this.
  11. Deejaymat

Deejaymat Trusted Member

These are really hot to read about!

My GF loves when I suck on them while she masterbates. We’ve been together for a while and she role plays as the mom for me while I am nursing and groping her breast.

I wish I could get her to really get into the idea more for family future potential.

12. passionate son

passionate son Trusted Member

w12hj, McHaggis15 and kris6 like this.
  13. gingham

gingham Trusted.Member

I just realized that there is a very good chance I may have actually already given my Mom an orgasm. Perhaps many. I hope she was a woman who was able to obtain orgasms while breastfeeding. I'm going to assume that's the case and that I provided her amazing pleasure once upon a time.

rixie696 and orly6666 like this.
  14. Bored brother

Bored brother Trusted Member

Did she let just anyone watch

15. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

A woman can use herbal remedies to bring on lactation. Just sayin... might be worth you two doing a little research!

Deejaymat and (deleted member) like this.
  16. kris6

kris6 Trusted Member

Telfer, passionate son and imunderher like this.
  17. Chubby Mom

Chubby Mom New Member

Yes had orgasims especially morning feedings....so yes it is true:)

18. Stiff

Stiff Account Deleted

Once I asked a female that question. She was a mom of two, but I wasn't the father. For some months she was my girlfriend.

At first she denied the question. She got furious and pretended that she wasn't turned on at all. It took me a while to make her confess that she get aroused while breastfeeding her children. It was hard for her to accept her feelings.

19. ban91

ban91 Trusted Member

damn i think this too, some womens liked being watched while feeding

20. leonard

leonard Trusted.Member

As noted above... plenty of evidence that breast feeding can feel pleasurable... perhaps even orgasm worthy - probably moreso for women who have particularly sensitive nipples (they are not all made equal).

It's also worth pointing out... some women find breast feeding very difficult, for a number of reasons. (Could be physical issues causing problems with breast feeding, could be upbringing making the idea of breast feeding abhorrent, but also more seriously is the potential for the "baby blues" to cause breast feeding to cause a sense of dread, which is exacerbated by the "breast is best" campaign of recent years in most Western societies. For all those women, this would well be a very touchy subject - more so than just the "mother guilt" that would be occurring to women who do feel pleasure whilst breast feeding.

Complex issue! :) But certainly also sexy - if the circumstances are right.

CunnyHunny likes this.