1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

If there was no health risks would you inbreed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duskwulf, May 13, 2022.

?

Would you inbreed?

1. Yes

83.1%
  2. No

14.3%
  3. Not applicable (LGBTQ+)

2.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duskwulf

Duskwulf Trusted Member

If given the chance presuming there were no health risk or social stigma related to it. Would you engage in inbreeding with one or more family members?

-Which relative would you breed?
    -Is there a limit to how much you might be willing to inbreed if there were no health risks?
    -Would you explore cross-generational inbreeding or just breed the same person over and over again?

2. estrangedSon

estrangedSon Account Deleted

Absolutely.
    My mother.
    no limits.
    No, I would just breed my mother over and over again. She’s the only woman I ever want to have sex with.

3. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

If it were possible, I'd breed pretty much any relative that would have me... With the possible exception of that one brother I never got along with.
    With no stigma and no health issues, that would include ALL generations. No limits other than the obvious ones like financial and the stress of raising children, which I hope I could share the responsibility of!

4. Loveyoummm

Loveyoummm Account Deleted

5. Kimmyh

Kimmyh Trusted Member

Of course! If there's no health risks, there'd be no reason not to!

6. Loveyoummm

Loveyoummm Account Deleted

THATS MY GIRL ;)

7. bullbro17

bullbro17 Account Deleted

I don't like the word "inbreed" at all, not sure why, maybe it just sounds too clinical or animalistic. I cringe everytime I hear that word, just like I cringe when I hear the word "moist" :(. Worst part is I don't even know what should be a better word, "making babies" maybe?

Coming back to the question if there were no health issues and social stigma I would have no problem making babies with family members.

8. m2202usr

m2202usr Trusted.Member

- Sisters
    My older sis actually had abortion, because we were not ready then. Mentally and financially

- What limit ? you mean how many sons / daughters ? nope. As long as it is still affordable financially

- Maybe

Cyberdolphnow and Xr4ti like this.
  9. Olórin

Olórin Account Deleted

10. justme4love

justme4love Trusted Member

Yes, i would
    With my mother and sister. Of course only if they would have liked too.

11. Hunter92

Hunter92 Trusted Member

Yes my sister

Hairypervman4, justme4love and Xr4ti like this.
  12. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

With sister absolutely!! Always dreamed of it

13. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

As a fantasy it would be fine.

For real ... ewwww .... no, thank you.

Redrum3434 likes this.
  14. JessicaPaige

JessicaPaige Account Deleted

Yes absolutely, breed my future Daughters, my cousins, grandkids you name it

15. Inbred-Inbreeder

Inbred-Inbreeder Trusted Member

I have. With my mother.

16. EmilyHere

EmilyHere Trusted Member

I think if it were safe my brother and I would have multiple babies by now, same with he and mom. I've actually considered getting pregnant with a cousin and me and my brother raising it as our own but nothing as of yet.

17. yippy101

yippy101 Trusted Member

If I had something going on in the first place, it would be up for consideration.

18. Anonboi123

Anonboi123 Account Deleted

I love how open your family sounds.

19. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

Thankfully my mother got a hysterectomy before we became active. If she hadn't, my mother has made it very clear to me she would've been pregnant by now. Not that my mother necessarily wanted to get pregnant but, she just knows that if she was to ever have a other child, it would be ours.

20. RyanImt

RyanImt Trusted.Member

If there was no health risk at at all, incest wouldn’t be a taboo and socially unacceptable thing. It wouldn’t become illegal either. Marriage, sex and having kids with family members would be a normal thing like the non-incest relationships. So in that perfect world no one will think "incest is bad, I shouldn’t have kids with them".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.