1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How often do guys ejaculate in a day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FunMother, Jun 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curvycutie420

Curvycutie420 Trusted Member

Just depends on the day and my mood. Sometimes 3 or more. Others none

2. Domandj

Domandj Trusted Member

2 to 5 times a day

3. Longdown

Longdown Trusted Member

Honestly I feel my body needs it at least once a day when everything is said and done.. Threw banging or doing it yourself why not! Like a drink after a long day

4. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

How often do guys ejaculate in a day?

I had to chuckle at this one. When hubby is home (not posted), it is round three (occasionally four) times a day. I have a 'thing' about his 'man-creme'.<giggle> I l-o-v-e the scent! It has such an 'earthy' musk. So very masculine.:cool: Also, I appreciate the consistency and texture of his spunk. However, I do not a favour the taste. I am getting better about this. Yea, pineapple!<more giggles> Also, semen makes a wonderful moisturiser. I have been known to 'steal' it when, he is sleeping.lol If hubby is VERY fatigued and has imbibed a little, he will often not wake up! However, he makes this v-e-r-y sexy moan when, he looses his creamy confection! Honestly, I do not do this often. Hubby will wake up sore, depending on how many times, he has 'fed' his libidinous wife!<mia culpa>

Thing is, hubby is not a fan of auto-erotica. That is, he does not want to do it in my presecnce. He says, he does not do it at all. "That's what, I have you for".:rolleyes: I am well aware, this is a prevarication. Particularly, as I have found '(deoxyribonucleic acid) 'evidence' to refute his assertion. Peculiar thing is, I 'know' what he uses for 'inspiration'. I have found photos of my mum in bikinis and other revealing clothing, hidden away in the loo. Sometimes, even under our marital bed! The SOB has a 'thing' for my mother! I understand it... I 'think'. However, others most definitely would not. I am aware it is technically not incest. The thing is, everyone else in the family would see it as such.lol BTW, anyone have any suggestions as to how, I might have hubby pleasure himself, in front of me. I find it very 'exciting', watching a man wank.;) For some reason, none of the lovers in my life, have wanted me to see them do this. The most 'natural' of human activities.

Djole and catudad like this.
  5. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Enjoying more time and relaxation on weekends, so practically every day, except when mum has a night shift, then nothing, without her company no has any sense or pleasure that act.

butterfly likes this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Do you masturbate in front of him? If you do, just in the bedroom or any where? Maybe try it while watching TV with him. Just a thought.

7. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Hello Brutus,

Yes, I have 'jilled' "in front of him?". However, rarely to 'completion'. We become so aroused, he 'takes' me before I go over the 'edge'.<giggle> Yes, I have 'jilled', but "just in the bedroom". I will give your suggestion due consideration.

Gelder:)

Djole and Brutus58 like this.
  8. edge2412

edge2412 Trusted Member

If at all, once a day. But usually all 2-3 days.

9. bdamage

bdamage Account Deleted

In this period mostly between 1 and 2 a day. In cases of more free time, 3 or even 4 can be reached.

10. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Account Deleted

At least once every day.

Odhersbala likes this.
  11. phil1228

phil1228 Trusted Member

I would have to say at least one. Twice on a good day!

Odhersbala likes this.
  12. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Man or woman? Alone or with company? All natural or with toys? I already answer, for me impossible, not even half of the half. Besides, too exhausting, after that I imagine I would sleep for a month.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

13. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

A man from Argentina

Star_of_sea likes this.
  14. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Account Deleted

That's impressive for a guy. What about a woman? Record for that?

15. Lovemymom

Lovemymom Trusted Member

mostly once a day

16. guiltyowl

guiltyowl Account Deleted

Averging around 3 times per week -- so 0-1/day. It's amazing you guys can do it more than 2 times a day. To each his own I guess.

17. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

The world record for female orgasms is a staggering 134 in an hour and was recorded at the Centre for Marital and Sexual Studies in California.

Star_of_sea likes this.
  18. Sibcest1

Sibcest1 Trusted Member

At least once

19. onjionn

onjionn Trusted Member

4 times dont care

20. misimo

misimo Trusted Member

3-5 times per day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.