1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How often@and thing changed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Longguy, May 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longguy

Longguy Trusted Member

Just wondering if your "private" life interfers
    with your more open life.like the way you and your lover act when not having sex.both alone and in front of other people.and does your main partner,wife,girlfrend or others who shouldn't know suspect anything?

Just wondering thanks!!!!

2. Duke172

Duke172 Big Black Incest Family

With my family it doesn't affect too much but we've been active so long that we know how to keep things from overlapping. Every gf I've had has said they felt uncomfortable around my family in a way though.

lovingincest likes this.
  3. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

Could you go into more detail? It may not be fun but I want to know the reality of it all. Please tell us.

4. Duke172

Its hard to describe. We go about our lives normally but I guess there's a slightly noticeable lack of boundaries when we interact according to my previous gfs and close friends. We talk about things normal family members would keep secret from each other and we touch more than others usually do I guess. But I still get together with friends like normal and do all the stuff other people would do. We know not to start kissing and playing with each with friends around and how to make a date night look like a simple family outing. When not in bed, mom is still mom so I don't mouth off or do any of the things I would do when we are having sex. Same goes for my nieces, I'm their uncle outside of bed and their lover in it.

lovingincest likes this.
  5. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

That makes sense. Were you able to tell the truth to any women outside the family?

Is the only solution to have a gf first, then start incest, since then she would be a part of it? I dont expect you to call it off, just thinking out loud if I were to have a family of my own.

6. Duke172

No, not about my family. I think if you and your gf went into the relationship with the knowledge and intent in mind, it could work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.