1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How many partners have you had?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dannykinz, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Dannykinz

Dannykinz Moderator Staff Member

How many partners did you sleep with? I’m curious. I’ve only had sex with two girls and two guys so I’m still very inexperienced. Would love to hear how experienced everyone else is or if there’s someone like me whose shy too.

Odhersbala, whitecoffee1 and Lisa like this.
  2. FullFamilyFun

FullFamilyFun Trusted Member

My brother, 2 of my uncles, 4 guys in college, and my husband. So that is 8 in total. I have 2 boys that I have no doubt will want to have sex one day but I do not think that is imminent.

3. Lisa

Lisa Trusted.Member

I don't know how many I have slept with, but majority of my partners are couples outside the family. In the family I have been with my 3 brothers, sister, parents, both grandparents and most of dads side of the family

4. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

5. Lisa

Lisa Trusted.Member

That's a great number... That 1 person must feel truly loved

6. Dannykinz

Dannykinz Moderator Staff Member

That’s an amazing number! You both must really enjoy each other. That’s so cute!

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  7. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

6 people (all female). Counting relationships and one-night-stands.

Odhersbala, Dannykinz and Lisa like this.
  8. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

I’ve lost count honestly.
    Two sisters, a dozen girlfriends, and easily a good 40-50 hookups, but I’ve never cheated on a single person including my wife for the past 10 years.

Odhersbala, Dane, rey2016meza and 4 others like this.
  9. hppn

hppn Account Deleted

That’s a hard one. Let’s see… 4 partners, and maybe around 8 hook ups here and there. But I might have missed someone.
    So around a dozen then. Never cheated on no one. But I have possibly broken one or two marriages…yeah I was stupid for doing that

10. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Being a swinger that is so hard to answer.

BustyMom, Camille, Randy2022 and 5 others like this.
  11. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

4 or 5 guys, 4 or 5 girls... I think. I'm not known for having a --good-- memory.

BustyMom, celeste, Odhersbala and 2 others like this.
  12. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Everyone I feel that is normal and has normal sex drive should have multiple sex partners

BustyMom, Odhersbala, Incs and 4 others like this.
  13. Eman77

Eman77 Trusted Member

Six women (5 cis and 1 intersex). A few more drinks in me and this guy and his husband might've been in me too. :p

14. Lovemydaddy660

Lovemydaddy660 Trusted.Member

My mom, dad, dad's best friend, my ex...=4.

15. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

Man, you guys are making me feel like a manwhore.

Camille, Odhersbala, Incs and 2 others like this.
  16. CaitlinKittycat

CaitlinKittycat Trusted Member

Incest-wise? My father, brother and two of our half-siblings.
    Other folk? At least three other girls when I was younger.

17. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

lost count but it's somewhere over 50...say 54 or 55 perhaps.

Odhersbala, Dane, rey2016meza and 3 others like this.
  18. rey2016meza

rey2016meza Moderator Staff Member

Why are you so sure your boys will want a piece of mommy?

Odhersbala likes this.
  19. Andy G

Andy G Trusted Member

(First iteration) My (slightly older) sister gave me my first blowjob, and her's was the first pussy I touched and tasted. But "the rules" said we should be with others, and we both followed the rules. Her boyfriends and my girlfriends came and went. Maybe they just didn't live up to our standards. We were together whenever either of us was "in-between."

(Second iteration) I had a fairly long-term relationship go south because my SO, whom my sister knew, believed-- probably correctly, but I didn't think so at the time-- I was in love with someone else, someone unobtainable. Her guy was a... well, he was not good enough for her... so we tried being together. It was great in private, but due to circumstances beyond our control, impossible in public. I don't know what percentage of women have a maternal urge, or that urge in young adulthood. But she did, it was a natural thing for her.

We had discussed it. How others would treat offspring if it became known that they came from a brother and sister union. We talked about how everyone has a right to know where they came from, how unfair it would be to lie or deceive someone who had no say in the matter. She wanted to, I wanted to, but it wasn't fair...

(Third iteration) I would not act to deprive my sister of something great. And I did not sit around waiting. But, nobody I was with held a candle to her. Her SO thought that the risk of pregnancy was hot until egg and sperm collided-- then not so much. He started being an ass. She is too good for that. She is a part of me and I am a part of her (or maybe we are just both parts of something bigger).

In a perfect world it would be nice, but I don't need for it to be my sperm. What is in her is a part of me as much as it is a part of her. You know... because we are Aspen, rhizomes, part of one another. She worries that the third time may not be the charm.

I know it is.

20. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

I wish you all the best as you "support her raising a child as a single parent"
    May you live long and prosper.