1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How did you find this forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John147447&64;)$), Dec 30, 2020.

1. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

How did you open up to your friend about incest? Its hard to find a woman able to admit their positive feelings towards incest, whether its a fantasy or a reality. What is your view on inbreeding?

2. karpul

karpul Trusted Member

recommended on another forum

3. Cederic

Cederic Account Deleted

I just randomly came over it.

4. Twin L

Twin L Trusted Member

same.. i thought about a forum like this, but never actually stumbled upon it until somebody referenced

karpul likes this.
  5. jj_mama

jj_mama Trusted Member

I'm kinda off with the idea of inbreeding, tbh. As a woman and a mother I know that pregnancy is not a play. It's real hardship.

My friend and I were sharig our kinks and he admitted his feelings towards his daughter. That turned me on very much. To the point I became quite obsessed with the idea. That was like whole new level of kinkiness for me ;)

bamfandm5, Synsnow, Marek and 22 others like this.
  6. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

If incest was supported in society and if it had no additional genetic risk, then it would be hard to say no to a hypothetical daughter of mine. But with the bias, stigma, and anger and frankly assumptions of abuse its hard to support the idea in reality.

Creating new life and taking care of that child until he or she is an adult is a major undertaking. I think a huge part of the burden would be lifted if children could one day become wives or husbands to their parents. What is your view on incest marriage? I know its not possible, but consider how it could lead to a more mature attitude to sex. Today stigma prevents teen pregnancy in the western world. Incest, combined with genetic testing could one day change that stigma.

In fact I know a genetic company that guarantees anonymous testing of anyone through the blockchain. I just want to say again the real issue with inbreeding is society and genes and really nothing else. Otherwise it would be treated like any other couple that was in love and wanting to share it with a future generation. Futhermore, its ok to want that!

As for it being kinky, sure, but that just adds to the stigma.

Marek and rob554 like this.
  7. Enlightnd1

Enlightnd1 Trusted Member

I fondly remember messing around with my step-sister. I'm not sure if that counts as incest, but in my mind it does.

8. pippofranco83

pippofranco83 Trusted Member

other forum sites

9. mike07

mike07 Trusted Member

Reccomended from a friend. This forum include interested content and I want to learn a lot.

10. Frank Rille

Frank Rille Trusted Member

googled incest forums

11. Frank Rille

Frank Rille Trusted Member

i have seen a mention or 2 on reddit since then tho

Txveteran likes this.
  12. Txveteran

Txveteran Trusted Member

Reddit mentions as well

13. fhlexnvttl

fhlexnvttl Trusted Member

14. maternalscents

maternalscents Trusted Member

Recommended from different forum

15. stevepeter1

stevepeter1 Trusted.Member

Saw a link from 8muses so I thought to join and see what this forum is like.

16. LoDoN-

LoDoN- Trusted Member

another forum.

17. redsfan8787

redsfan8787 Trusted Member

The thought of incest really turns me on. Have always wanted to mess around with my mom, aunts and sisters.

Briber likes this.
  18. Dionissio995

Dionissio995 Trusted Member

Recommended

19. gorelover

gorelover Trusted Member

googled it

20. tdvb

tdvb Trusted Member

just google ''incest forums''