1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How did you find this Forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hellohello, Sep 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tadluck777

tadluck777 Trusted Member

By using Google.

2. jackham75

jackham75 Trusted Member

by accident

3. LMB

LMB Trusted Member

my younger brother a few months back suggested it , so i checked it out a few times and liked the fact it was a very friendly group, so here i am.

Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  4. Mark0am1g0

Mark0am1g0 Trusted Member

Reddit recommendation

5. Motherfucker!

Motherfucker! Account Deleted

Sometimes it's hard to deal with my memories. So I thought that talking to like-minded people might help me. I was looking for a place to share my story, and google brought me here.

6. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky Trusted.Member

I use DuckDuckGo. Google only for work related stuff. I'd like to keep browsing a bit anonymous. Searching on keywords like siblings sex, brother sister, dad daughter, nothing. Since I was not looking for those movie sites and fake story sites, I used the word forum a lot in my queries. But no way this turned up.

How I got here might be the the most weird story you'd ever think of. Back in the day, there was Topix.com. Topix was a large forum site, and one part was the "human sexuality forum". Besides a lot of mainstream, kik requests etc, there was a huge amount of incest related threads. Was, since they linked it to /r/sex, which is not so spicey. So, one day bored to death, I used the Wayback machine to make a trip through memory lane on the preserved Topix pages. Somewhere on some incest related topic, I stumbled upon the RedKeyHole site. This is a site dedicated to collecting incest-related and other sex news which made court. So brother and sister going to court because of their relationship.

Anyhow, RedKeyHole is now also defunct, but if you know the Internet Archive, you can still read it. And there was this forum, mentioned in the "links" section. Did not take long to get registered! Now I just need to wait until my probation ends :(... 9 more days.

Motherfucker! likes this.
  7. Motherfucker!

Motherfucker! Account Deleted

Obviously you've gone a long way through those 'wayback machines'. But it's worth it, and you will survive those nine days too.

BTW I know what I am talking about, because I have to wait about two more days myself.

8. Morgansbf

Morgansbf Account Deleted

I googled it after my GF and I started Daddy Daughter roleplaying.

Krazyzeroo and (deleted member) like this.
  9. juliogee

juliogee Trusted Member

I knew about beast forum, and thought, there's gotta be one for incest as well. So here I am

10. ososaxy

ososaxy New Member

I found it in a pinned link on a subreddit

11. MaxFerr

MaxFerr Trusted Member

Found it by accident

12. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

A person somewhere else told me about this place, told me that here I could be freer, less oppression, that here I would never know what loneliness before power is, and especially more respect.

Akbloke and Motherfucker! like this.
  13. Hard4mommy

Hard4mommy Trusted Member

Just stumbled upon it when I was searching for old sites I used to visit.

14. Gaj

Gaj Trusted Member

Googled incest forum

15. travisjohnny

travisjohnny Trusted Member

Google search

16. Rob023

Rob023 Trusted Member

By accident. A wonderful accident

17. JayWhy

JayWhy Account Deleted

Google