1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How Common Is Father/Daughter Incest These Days

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phridom201, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

I wouldn't begin to know how common it is for a Father & Daughter to develop a sexual relationship, but what i can tell you, is that it is like nothing on this earth. Sex is wonderful anyway, but when its your own daughter, even the most simple of things like pulling down her panties is different than you have ever imagined or experienced before. Its because you have brought up your princess and "Daddy's Girl", & you develop that father daughter trust & love over the years. Then when your daughter is grown up, and you both discover you have the same sexual feelings & passions, and you start to discover them, its just mind blowing.

Xakris85, philbrown, JoshuaMN and 6 others like this.
  2. medianox

medianox Account Deleted

Wow, @PeterThePiper , you hit the nail right on the head. Me and my daddy had been having a special relationship for years. But it's been the most amazing moment of my life when we added the sexual part to our relationship. This could have happend way earlier as the both of us wanted it. But we never talked about it because each of us had their own fear that it would ruin everything. When I finally worked up the courage to push things further I almost died of excitement. I thought this special feeling would fade away someday as our now sexual relationship becomes more comon to us. But that's not happening. It's the same thrill everytime he touches me. It feels so indescribable good.

3. Bubbacycle

Bubbacycle Trusted Member

When taking care of my grandmother during her last days she admitted that when real young her mother taught her how to have sex with her Dad to prepare her for her future husband and would have to practice every night

4. Myrrha

Myrrha Trusted Member

I cannot say how common incest is in society because usually people don't talk about it. I come from a family with an incestuous tradition, both my parents had their own experiences before they met. They were actively looking for a like minded partner. They decided to raise us (I have a twin sister) the family loving way. There was never ever some kind of force or pressure. They have always been very open towards us and explained everything that was going on. My parents use to leave the door to their bedroom open. When me and my sister got curious they invited us in to watch them make love. They explained to us that this is the way to express love between humans. As we got old enough they let us participate. It started with fingering and kissing, finally our father took the cherry of me and my sister. Since then we are a loving family. Though incest is legal were we live we keep our lifestyle as a secret. Lots of people still think its inappropriate.

5. Lolimsa

Lolimsa Moderator Staff Member

Very nice story, thanks for sharing !!!!

JoshuaMN likes this.
  6. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

Lovely account, and absolutely how children should be raised and introduced to sex naturally. You are so fortunate to come from a family like that. It's sad that your family's choices have to be kept secret. We still live in societies where the freedom to be as we want and believe and hurt no one is subject to repression and condemnation. Glad you and your family are able to live as you deem appropriate.

Brutus58, Akbloke and JoshuaMN like this.
  7. philbrown

philbrown Trusted.Member

Having sex for the first time with my daughter was the most mind blowing thing ever. I just wish it could of been a more romantic place instead of the front seat of a car, out in the countryside. Since then we have used hotels lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.