1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How Common Is Father/Daughter Incest These Days

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phridom201, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phridom201

Phridom201 Trusted Member

I am quite curious what percentage of dads and daughters fuck, who starts what, how far does it go, the whole shebang.

Anyone out there have this information or want to share experiences?

jerf and 11nincestor like this.
  2. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

We will never, never know just how many there really are....because of the very nature of what we are doing. But it does happen.

3. Phridom201

Phridom201 Trusted Member

Well, it sounds like the best sex ever

4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Only those who have been or are in such relationships can ever understand, and they are the ones to best try and explain how wonderful that it can be. As long as it is with love and respect and consideration for each other.

Queen50, PeterThePiper and bdpaul like this.
  5. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

I am just being honest, Given that I have a son and daughter with my daughter it is more Common than you think.

6. littlemerju

littlemerju Forever Daddys girl

Yes its real

jerf and Queen50 like this.
  7. mmmyeah69

mmmyeah69 Trusted Member

I was on the bus coming home from high school and this one girl was describing to her friend how she and her father hook up regularly. That the mom knows about it and had done something similar when she was younger.

8. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Trusted Member

When you've had it in your family, you tend to either not see it at all (avoidance) or see it everywhere. Reliable numbers are just not realistic.
    There was some going on in my neighborhood but I only know it now, I couldn't have known back then.

Queen50 and Myrrha like this.
  9. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Well back when i started with my parents I know 3 other girls in my class were enjoying their dads and brothers too. So I feel it is more common that mainstream would lead you to believe

Lars Hansen, jerf, Shane69 and 5 others like this.
  10. Frankmn60

Frankmn60 Trusted Member

Here in Italy it's more common than one could ever believe. Expecially when daughters are older and already married

tpsmps, imunderher, jerf and 6 others like this.
  11. justlooking

justlooking Trusted Member

I often thought about my daughter. She was so sexy looking to me and I was always jealous of her bfs.

Queen50, Lolimsa and Xr4ti like this.
  12. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

Frank, do you have any first hand knowledge of the incest rate in Italy? Is it an open secret that some families are involved in incest?
    It would be great if adult incest was more accepted throughout the world. I for one would love to be in a relationship with my sister

13. notasmurf420

notasmurf420 Trusted Member

hot

14. bdpaul

bdpaul Trusted Member

That's the real truth :)

15. bdpaul

bdpaul Trusted Member

yes it is it is a very intensive loving feeling when you make your daughter pregnant.

16. tibiszomszed

tibiszomszed Trusted.Member

I have been to Italy many times. I liked a lot of things. I didn’t hear much about family sex when I was there.
    I would love to hear more about this topic.

Queen50 likes this.
  17. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

God I was having daily sex with my dad since my school days and 3 other class mates were having same with their dads. And that was back then so I would say very common but not talked about

jerf, Mark0am1g0, Queen50 and 8 others like this.
  18. Wowzers2004

Wowzers2004 Trusted Member

It had never crossed my mind until I walked in on my daughter masterbating in my bathtub. Ever since then, it has been on my mind.

Queen50, JoshuaMN, Lolimsa and 2 others like this.
  19. bdpaul

bdpaul Trusted Member

That's it, the fault of our society, so you have to shut up about something you both like very much

Akbloke and PaulKelly14 like this.
  20. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

I remember an old forum, now defunct, with incest photos from Italy. It seemed real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.