1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Have you ever tasted your own cum?!!? ⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hornybeebitch, Sep 10, 2022.

?

Ever guzzle on your own fun fluid??

1. Of freakin course!! (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

91.9%
  2. Ew yucky no never!! (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

8.1%
  1. L-K

L-K Account Deleted

I do all the time...always seems like the easiest way of cleaning up when I've been having some solo fun. I've been doing it for years but most other guys I chat to have never tried their own.

2. Melancholy Son

Melancholy Son Account Deleted

Beautiful, what you've said!!

Gelder likes this.
  3. Melancholy Son

Melancholy Son Account Deleted

That's my whole point really, it shouldn't be an obligation and it should be about pleasure and enjoyment of both. If I expect something from my partner, I should be prepared to do the same thing in return. I know there are lots and lots of good men in the world, but being a man myself sometimes I really feel ashamed for certain behaviours by my gender. There are still too many men in the world in my opinion who thinks sex is all about their enjoyment only. There are still far too many men in the world for whom women are just a "device" for their release.

4. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

You are always welcome "to expand" on my commentary! Half the reason, I came to this forum was to encounter feelings and opinions from other women.:) If you can enhance my ramblings, so much the better for all of us.

Your commentary about fellatio is spot on! I have to like a man (usually, a great deal) before, I will drop to my knees or squat in front of him. However, I always do so enthusiastically.;)

"I think, to a lot of women, it's an obligation." Sad, but likely very true. I do feel there is an obligation here and not simply with fellatio. Especially, for husbands and wives. However, I should be very clear here. Firstly, so-called 'wifely duty', is bovine scatology! Secondly, if a woman does not want to perform fellatio, she does not have to. That is, she should not be coerced, or guilt-tripped into doing so. This is something, I have never understood about men. Why would a man want to place the most sensitive and (likely to him) precious part of his anatomy, between the teeth of a woman who, does not really want it there. A woman that, resents being pushed into doing something she does not want to do. Or worse, simply being 'used'. We do not masturbate with our partner, she (or he) is not a sex toy.

I mentioned a sexual obligation earlier, I standby this. Between lovers (especially married folk) there is an obligation to want to engage in sexual activity. This is something, I have never really understood about women that, have gone through the 'change of life'. Yes, hormones fluctuate and decrease, this a natural part of the lifecycle. A decrease or loss of libido is often part of this. However, too many women imho simply acquiesce to this. Their husbands / partners suffer, as does the marriage or relationship. If a woman intends to remain a wife (or stay in a romantic relationship), in my opinion she has a responsibility to her partner (and to herself!) to make an effort to recover her libido. Else, what is the point of everything? Mind you, this is predicated on the notion that, the union is a healthy one and both people are committed to one another.

"It does feel a bit like swallowing a mouthful of snot (sorry, but it does) but it really doesn't taste like anything." To me, it can feel like consuming a mouthful of weird yogurt.lol BTW, I have found that, the precum often "doesn't taste like anything.".

However, I suppose one could compare semen to mucous. Then again, we produce discharge as well. Mucous is an important part of vaginal health. Hmm, taste. I have encountered spunk that, had a celery-like flavour. Also, briny and bitter! Yes, I have experienced "salty?" and fruity. Also, sometime ago, I was sharing a bed with a sailor who, lived for tomato soup. @pussycat my dear; I assure you, I could absolutely taste it in his spunk! For (pleasant) flavour think, pineapple!;)

"Less mess to clean up. :D" Ever the pragmatist!lol

Incs likes this.
  5. Marcolino

Marcolino Trusted Member

Yes I did. The trick is to make you next to cum and wait for precum. It doesn't work anytime... I love the taste of my sperm

6. ihavethehighground

ihavethehighground Trusted Member

7. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

Tasting myself keeps me horny I find especially during masturbation.

8. plc14167

plc14167 Trusted Member

I had never tasted my own cum until my 40s but now I find I’m doing it pretty much every time after masturbating. It’s my preferred way of cleaning up.

9. atyourservicelots

atyourservicelots New Member

Yes I have. I enjoyed the slick texture very much

10. arak

arak Trusted Member

No have'nt

11. hotnbri

hotnbri Trusted Member

I can bend my legs and abdomen and self suck. Ive tasted that way ;)

Dane likes this.
  12. Pokemon123

Pokemon123 Trusted Member

I taste my precum everytime i masturbate and them edge and eat my own cum everytime

Odhersbala likes this.
  13. ntelling929

ntelling929 Trusted Member

I've tasted it off my hand and it was ok. I know I would like it if it was passed to my mouth for from another though.

Dane likes this.
  14. NaughtyBro

NaughtyBro Trusted Member

Never on my own.
    The few times I have tasted it has been after a girlfriend has finished me off and then kept some in her mouth and kissed me.

Dane likes this.
  15. OntDad4U

OntDad4U Trusted Member

I have tasted mine more often than I can remember! I've tasted more cum than my wife has

Dane likes this.
  16. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That is called "Snowballing".

17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

There are a ton of men out there- some I am sure you know/work/play with- who would be more than glad to help you in that endevour.

Open up the topic slowly with one of them and you can get a quick feel if they are on the same page as you without you
    disclosing your quest.

Or one of the bi sites. If you don't mind doing a bit more dilligence in making sure they are "clean".

18. OntDad4U

OntDad4U Trusted Member

Done this as well. Even better, cream pies!!!

19. madreescaliente

madreescaliente Account Deleted

I have tasted it because if I want my mom to swallow, I had better have done it first

20. Symbiont

Symbiont Account Deleted

@Melancholy Son
    I'm wondering if you're ok with swallowing some semen because you're bisexual?

Melancholy Son likes this.