1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Have You Ever Masturbated Into A Family Members Bras Or Panties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy666hard, Jan 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Loopstar

Loopstar Trusted Member

Yes. Sisters

2. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

I have a lot of found memories of my sisters dirty panties. Sniffing them licking them and cumming in the crotch area I would also cum in her bras.
    How often would you “enjoy” your sisters panties?

tribtribtrib77 likes this.
  3. tallbrother

tallbrother Trusted Member

Friend and I stole two of my older sisters panties when we were young teens. we laughed our asses off wearing them and later masturbated into them, washed them in the sink and put them in the laundry.

4. marcin21-14

marcin21-14 Trusted Member

Ofc My sister and mom panties. Last time into step mom panties

Xr4ti likes this.
  5. specialluv

specialluv New Member

I've cum on my sister's tits while she's wearing a bra. Does that count

Idon'tknow?, prsnalty and Dane like this.
  6. KAG

KAG Trusted Member

Yes I have. Moms and sisters. That started my panty fetish of also wearing them.

Idon'tknow? and Xr4ti like this.
  7. bigdaddy492000

bigdaddy492000 Trusted Member

Yes in my. Sis panties

Xr4ti likes this.
  8. philbrown

philbrown Trusted.Member

Yes, i masturbated into my MIL's undies and i would let myself in when i knew they would not be in, dress in her undies and lie on her bed and wank myself silly. I did eventually get 'caught'! I had called on a errand for the Mrs, FIL was out, can't remember where. Out of the blue she asked me. I couldn't deny it so told the truth. Next thing is we're in her bedroom, i'm being dressed and it's the only time i'll ever had sex with her. I am still allowed to use her undies but it's difficult when their both retired. Since then, i started with my daughters but with Amy now, i get the real thing :)

Idon'tknow?, prsnalty and Aniseflower like this.
  9. LindaLou

LindaLou Trusted.Member

I wouldn't be happy if anyone did that to me. I can understand it as being sexy if the woman in question liked the idea and KNEW about it but to do it secretly...no. No no.

That said, I have always loved masturbating in my own panties and leggings. One of my odd turn ons.

MoistSara and philbrown like this.
  10. moms_pussyslayer

moms_pussyslayer Account Deleted

Aunt's panties !!

philbrown likes this.
  11. Whosyurdaddy1

Whosyurdaddy1 Trusted Member

Guilty. I don’t even have a panty fetish. Just we they had been so close to her pussy and it was so taboo.

12. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

To all the guys that have “enjoyed” their sisters panties a big thumbs up to you:). There is nothing better than sisters used panties

13. DADlover2020

DADlover2020 Trusted Member

Not panties or bras, but my dad's underwear. I am the one doing all the laundry in the household so sometimes when I am very horny, I sniff my dad's boxershorts, lick the precum off the inside and then proceed to wear and cum on them, before throwing them in the washer.
    I never do it with new underwear and always wash them immediatly afterwards though.

14. Aniseflower

Aniseflower Trusted Member

Up until i moved out, I would steal my mom's panties and wear them while masturbating. Some of my best orgasms.

15. mysistershugetits

mysistershugetits Account Deleted

Same here. The pure adrenaline of not only sneaking one of her bras, but, how it smelled and tasted
    and how good it felt on my cock knowing her tits sat inside that bra.

Xr4ti likes this.
  16. john855

john855 Trusted Member

Yes when i was alone at home i was taking 1 2 of my sisters g strigs and masturbate, i was rubbing my cock on her panties knowing she will wear them was so sexy

Xr4ti likes this.
  17. larcan

larcan Trusted Member

quite a few times in my stepmom's panties. But later on I felt in boring

18. Greg Daniels

Greg Daniels Account Deleted

Yea into my sisters panties and bra. I still do occasionally when I visit :)

tribtribtrib77 and Xr4ti like this.
  19. pepperwood

pepperwood Trusted Member

No, and I caution people to take care. If you must use an item for pleasure, best to be quick and to "leave no trace". Put it right back where you found it. I think discretion is really important out of respect for the individual. They don't need to know about your private fantasies, and you will quickly find yourself without access to such things (and a whole host of other problems) if lines are crossed without consent.

DangerJ and Greg Daniels like this.
  20. DangerJ

DangerJ Trusted Member

Huge lingerie fan! But I don’t cum on things anymore. Stealing them is already almost too much.