1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Have You Ever Masturbated Into A Family Members Bras Or Panties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy666hard, Jan 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. JD1

JD1 Trusted Member

Do my sister's bikini tops count? Then I almost did.

tribtribtrib77 and Xr4ti like this.
  2. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

When I was younger, I used my mother’s and sisters’ bras to masturbate with.

At times I would wear them, fill them with my socks, and run my hands over them, pretending they were real.

Other times, if they were silky/satiny enough, I would fold the cups over each other and rub the head of my penis with them. I never ejaculated in them as I did not wish to leave evidence of my unauthorized borrowing.

One day, I got caught by my sister returning a pair of her bras. That discussion was the beginning of our fun time together.

muttley likes this.
  3. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

Been there, done that...:oops:;)

tommo likes this.
  4. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

The bikini top is great. But the bottom is we’re all the fun sister juice is

5. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

God yes I was constantly doing it growing up. Love the smell of their panties tights and sweaty bras. It was pure heaven to me.

Xr4ti likes this.
  6. Cowlookinpenguin

Cowlookinpenguin Trusted Member

Yes my moms and my sisters

7. Milian Bartels

Milian Bartels Trusted Member

came on my moms underwear

tommo likes this.
  8. tommo

tommo Account Deleted

wanked off into moms,sisters,wifes,daughters neices , friends family etc but my all time faves were my sisters navy blue gym kickers

9. Uni87

Uni87 Trusted Member

My mom catched me while i Was jerking off in her panties.. it was very embarassing for me.. but since she caught me, she always left her worn panties in the bathroom.. maybe as a gift for me :)

10. Tess

Tess Account Deleted

No, but someone has used mine

11. ziggy_87

ziggy_87 Account Deleted

My mum's and my aunt's.

12. Sokrates

Sokrates Account Deleted

No of course not, and i would never do that.

13. zwi3rzak

zwi3rzak Trusted Member

14. Vap

Vap Trusted Member

Several times came in my mom’s heels! Exciting!

15. bdamage

bdamage Account Deleted

I can understand that for many others it can be so exciting, but I've never had actual interest in doing it. I tried in the past, but it didn't catch my excitement and interest

16. Ranek81

Ranek81 Trusted Member

Yes into sisters panties when were younger.

tribtribtrib77 and Xr4ti like this.
  17. czol

czol New Member

Not bra's or panties but I regularely cum inside my moms boots and gloves. Seeing her put on your pre-cummed gloves and boots is the biggest hard on :D

18. milliec

milliec Account Deleted

Bras of mother and sister growing up, have moved on to my own family members now. Just a dab of pre-cum, and sometimes regular clothes as well. Just makes me happy next time I see them wearing the outfit that of bit of my cum is touching them

deviantdan likes this.
  19. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

They should be flattered I know I was when my sons first cum in my panties meant I still Had lt now they still make sure I feel attractive and keep me active

20. Anu

Anu Trusted Member

I know folks who does that. Trust me when i say its never a bit erotic when you are in a hurry and you take out a starched piece of cloth

Intoincest likes this.