1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Have you ever brought up incest with your SO? Any dating tips with that as a longterm goal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cunning Licks, Aug 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cunning Licks

Cunning Licks Trusted Member

Extremely curious. Currently single and always wondered what the best approach would be, given the taboo nature of it.

2. Random_Incubus

Random_Incubus Account Deleted

Yes, told her about it when I felt I could trust her completely as well as the how and why I feel the way I do about my half sister. As I didn't grow up with my sister, and only found out I wasn't alone without siblings until I was 19. My wife's initial reaction was of course disgust but as she let me talk it turned into acceptance. However that changed the moment she met my sister as it erupted into full blown lust as she now wants to fuck her more than I do.

However this is my own situation and would advise using your own best judgement in your situation.

3. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

While we were still dating, I told my wife about all of my incest skeletons. No secrets. Only way to build a solid relationship. She too was surprised but understanding. She just wanted to know if it was still happening. It wasn’t. However, as I was still in the dating phase, I didn’t tell her I wanted my nieces and fuck it all up.

Random_Incubus likes this.
  4. JandO

JandO Wifom/Huson Lifestyle

My SO enjoys it with me.:cool:

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  5. SevereDeceit

SevereDeceit Trusted.Member

No. It’s a special bond hat I share only with my sister.

6. Openfun

Openfun Trusted Member

Low key trying to get my fiancé to let me and my stepsister use her lol. Stepsister is HELLA into it, I am too, fiancé is a bit of a different story lol.

Dannykinz likes this.
  7. 1.ginge.1

1.ginge.1 Trusted Member

It was my SO that started the conversation, after a few drinks we were talking about sex and our fantasies and she brought up about what went on between her and her stepdad. It was the first time id felt comfortable to share with someone about what went on in my family

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  8. parkedcarrelax

parkedcarrelax Trusted.Member

I did once very gently talk about it and they were very off put by the idea unfortunately.
    Its a shame as they have a huge family and i think they are already super close.

9. Dannykinz

Dannykinz Moderator Staff Member

My fiancé knows about my old crush on my brother. Honestly when it comes to dating tips my suggestion is only talk about it when you’re sure the other person is trustworthy.

10. Melancholy Son

Melancholy Son Account Deleted

I plan on telling my wife about my sexual relationship with mom soon.

Akbloke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.