1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

hair

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tinyone, Jun 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

I wish my hair would come back but as far as pussy is concerned, it depends on the woman.

Some women have bodies that are flawless and are works of art. A bare pussy or a careful trim enhances the visualization. Those are the pussies you want to worship and the women are usually aware of their attractiveness.

Some women have that wild forest of hair that hides the treasures that we all are searching for, making for a wonderful quest until you reach your goal. I find that that type of woman is self assured, wild, and well worth the effort to please.

Then there is the what you see is what you get. Just a normal woman with a regular growth, not too thick not too sparse, just an everyday girl who likes who she is and is secure in herself. Those are usually a lot of fun and are willing to try just about anything.

Personally I like the bare look.
    I just hate picking hair out of my teeth.

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Sqwert

Sqwert Trusted.Member

Hair is making a return.
    I love my men to be natural, not trimmed. The hairier the better. But I got love for my naturally hairless brothers, too.

3. Samir46

Samir46 middle east

trying both of them is better

Dane likes this.
  4. Pothos90

Pothos90 Trusted.Member

Trimmed is my favourite

5. magneticanamoly

magneticanamoly Trusted Member

i definitely prefer a nicely trimmed bush

6. Odhersbala

Odhersbala Trusted.Member

I always love fully hairy pussy, i see my mother, sister, two sil(brothers wifes) and many more have a pussy covered by mass of hair,that times mostly women use scissors for cutting her pussy hair, first time i see totally shaved smooth pussy was my wife's pussy first night of my wedding

7. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Completely waxed, just like mom, it is more pleasant and affordable. Pussy hair has always seemed a bit old and classic to me.

Kriscbiuk, Brutus58 and butterfly like this.
  8. maconguy7630

maconguy7630 Trusted Member

Definetly love the hairy look, legs, armpits, ads, and pussy.

9. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

I am one of the ones who prefer a hairy pussy. Be it trimmed or natural as long as it is there, I am even attracted to women’s hairy armpits, for some reason that attraction does not apply to hairy legs lol.

10. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

I prefer hairy gals myself. Of course when I was younger a hairless gal usually = jailbait.

11. Beargrizzley62

Beargrizzley62 Trusted.Member

My preference is full bush!

Odhersbala likes this.
  12. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

At the same time-even BETTER!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.