1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Favourite video games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Isabelle Williams, Jan 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabelle Williams

Isabelle Williams Account Deleted

I'm curious to hear if anyone else here plays video games, and if so, what your favourites are.

If you don't play video games any more, were there any that you enjoyed playing in your youth?

Personally, I quite like platformers, such as Super Mario. I also enjoy Minecraft, as it allows you to be creative. Recently, I've been playing a lot of Apex Legends, which is an online first-person shooter.

Comment with your favourite games, and games you've been playing recently! :)

Ssjb, Goat6090, Relampago25 and 2 others like this.
  2. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

3. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

Oh the hours of life wasted in pursuit of this silly thing...
    TLoZ_Series_Triforce_Artwork.png

4. Isabelle Williams

Awesome stuff. Doom is good - I haven't played it properly though, and not for some time. It's a series I should really play though at some point, especially as all the classic ones are fairly cheap to get on Nintendo Switch now.

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  5. Isabelle Williams

I've never played Zelda. Might borrow BotW from my mum once I've finished Super Mario 3D All-Stars.

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  6. HornyBoy87

HornyBoy87 Account Deleted

I'm mainly a Nintendo gamer, although I have played games on other consoles. I like a variety of games. As far as third person shooters go, my favorite would have to be Splatoon. I've pretty much 100 percented all three games in Super Mario 3D All-Stars. As far as BOTW goes, there is so much to discover, that you can really take your time with it.

Isabelle Williams likes this.
  7. Isabelle Williams

Splatoon is a game I'd quite like to check out. Is the online as bad as it is in most other Switch games (*cough cough* Mario Maker)?

Before getting 3D All-Stars, I finished the main story of Galaxy back on the Wii, and I played quite a bit of Sunshine on the GC. Never really played much of 64, despite owning it and a Nintendo 64 for most of my youth. I'm really enjoying it on Switch though! :)

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  8. HornyBoy87

HornyBoy87 Account Deleted

From my personal experience, I haven't really had any problems with Splatoon online. For the most part it's been pretty smooth. I guess it depends on your connection as well. Of course you'll need to subscribe to Nintendo Switch Online to play as well. It does have a single player campaign as well. I would also recommend getting the Octo Expansion DLC. Totally worth it in my opinion.

Isabelle Williams likes this.
  9. Soua

Soua New Member

So far i've been enjoying God of War after buying myself a PS4. I love linear story, but I don't mind games like Zelda Breathe of the wild either.

10. Familyboy2392

Familyboy2392 Trusted Member

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1&2 will always be at the top of my list

11. Logan1

Logan1 Trusted Member

Final Fantasy VII, Diablo and RPG games.

12. Bh5153

Bh5153 Trusted.Member

ARMA III, Project Reality.

Ohyeah911 likes this.
  13. J.D.

J.D. Account Deleted

Forge of Empires and Elvenar.

14. Sweater Kitties

Sweater Kitties Trusted.Member

I have a Nintendo Switch.I’m currently playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, I also play the mainline Pokémon games as they come out, Shield/Let’s Go Eevee. I’ve pretty much stuck to Nintendo consoles my entire life.
    Breath of the Wild is great, Skyrim, Mariokart, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Ni No Kuni.

Strider likes this.
  15. houSe_BP

houSe_BP Trusted Member

DS3, Rainbow Six siege, Rocket League, DESTINY 2, Age of Empires and HITMAN. I'm quite a competitive player rather than a casual.

16. Fireboxer

Fireboxer Trusted Member

Lemmings

17. GamerBoy

GamerBoy Account Deleted

Gta Online, Fall Guys and Rocket League

18. bigbroluvr

bigbroluvr Account Deleted

Lately I've been re-playing the Fallout franchise. My favorite in that series is New Vegas.

Last year I found myself with a lot of free time and started playing Minecraft with my nephew. That game is VERY addictive. Been loving that. Have even played without my nephew.

McHaggis15 and Spacerx like this.
  19. Jakyll

Jakyll Trusted Member

I play actually some talltale games like batman season 1&2, guardians of the galaxy, the walking dead and the wolf among us.
    Don't buy game of thrones telltale Story from disk you can only play the first episode the other episodes are not available for download in the Xbox store

20. Picodegallo

Picodegallo Trusted Member

Diablo, WoW, Overwatch, Valheim, many more but mostly those right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.