1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sexynector, Nov 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gay4incest

gay4incest Account Deleted

Two, older brother and male cousin.

2. Craig64

Craig64 Trusted Member

I love eatin my aunt's pussy, her mouth is so wonderful, i just love fillin it with my jizz. She just left with a mouth full of my hot jizz, as she sucked 2 loads outta my cock, one to swallow and one to drink later at home, she's coming back tomorrow, with a friend, wonder who that'll be, since she's outta work with the virus. I might fuck her and her friend and make them both suck a load out....see ya, her stepdaughter, my step cousin is here, another load comin out soon, .......goddam, wait til i'm outta my pants, ya little slut......

3. IrishRon

IrishRon Trusted Member

I have enjoyed the pleasure with 3 of them my mother my aunt and my gran. Only have sex with two of them and I am working on the third

4. HotForSis6154

HotForSis6154 Trusted Member

Never masturbated with her, but ate out my sister and got a blowjob in return a long time ago.

Nudedad, Dane and IrishRon like this.
  5. rahman79

rahman79 Trusted.Member

With my sister when we were younger

tibiszomszed likes this.
  6. Kriscbiuk

Kriscbiuk Trusted Member

Two. Brother and sister. But sadly not together!

Dane likes this.
  7. Kudoco90

Kudoco90 Trusted Member

My older sister and a cousin older than me too. Both hot as hell

Dane likes this.
  8. Thedoctor0013

Thedoctor0013 Trusted Member

Only my sister when we were younger. Never had the chance to take it any further.

9. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Be grateful that you can get sex from a woman, it is ingratitude to call her a slut for thanks.

Hal and londonboy49 like this.
  10. Chnadler

Chnadler Trusted Member

1 and I wish more

11. Ravenraven

Ravenraven Trusted Member

None unfortunately

12. Logni

Logni Trusted Member

just near my mom when she was sleep

13. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

My mother my brother my aunt and finally over the holidays my grandmother

JoshuaMN, tibiszomszed and Akbloke like this.
  14. Nudedadfor

Nudedadfor Trusted Member

At least 5

15. Nudedad

Nudedad Trusted Member

What was it like

16. Nudedad

Nudedad Trusted Member

I would love to chat and hear more about your experience

17. Craig64

Craig64 Trusted Member

The slut comment was for my cousin, she started rubbin my cock through my shorts, before I could get them off......She's here right now suckin on my cock,..lookin up at me as I type. I'll get back here later....we gonna go fuck her pussy and ass, til their full...

Akbloke likes this.
  18. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

I accidentally came twice in front of my Mom when she was doing laundry rounds I couldn't stop when she walked in so I just came twice on the sheets right in front of her. All She did was smile and said next time don't waste it. Later that afternoon she took my virginity then she said mind your twin sisters. I have been in Heaven ever since. Other than my daughter she deepthroat's and swallows every morning she milks me and my daughter's eyes become larger than saucers as I cum twice inside her throat.

19. Bill5000

Bill5000 Trusted Member

One, sister

20. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

I did with two of my nephews while we all sat in a hot tub. They ended up finishing each other, but I never touched either one of them. Only happened the once, and honestly it was weird. We'd been drinking and dared each other to do it, and then they ended up going farther than the dare and nobody really said much of anything after it was all over.

Lots of times I masturbated while sharing a bed with my sister (on vacations or visiting relatives), but we never did it mutually. I was always trying to be as discrete about it as possible because she would have clawed my eyeballs right out of my head. Had to have a slow but steady hand! lol

Nudedad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.