1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Family swingers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soulstealer, Jun 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingKong2020

KingKong2020 Trusted.Member

Wow crazy scenarios here, its actually combination of Swinging with Incest, Adult Daughter can be with her Father while her Husband can be with Mother

2. hairyballs

hairyballs Looking for someone to keep warm in the winter

That's normally how it ends up for most that didn't see it, leading themselves down that line of lifestyle in the end. Slower if on the persons own accord faster if with afresh open mind partner or a partner who in the scene already from family or friends that introduces other into the scene a 100%. I know even myself I there at the beginning relearning the ropes then moved up the ladder from what I've seen there new folks coming into the lifestyle some single some with a few or whole family with willing siblings with some knowledge every time I look around or talk to others in my circle of trusted fellow minded people family or their own family.

imunderher likes this.
  3. hairyballs

hairyballs Looking for someone to keep warm in the winter

Great to hear from you OlderSon, as for your words of wisdom it normally happens to some couples that way meeting a couple or other then knowing a closet incest couple/s only they to find out who is really who to whom.. you can guess swingers will find this more often than most otherwise it's pot luck.
    It could be a neighbor next door/family/a work mate/even a friend of friend you invited around once for BBQ (me & fellow perverted males with a elderly ladies group).
    For on of my own nephew's my aunt one night seducing him & taking him to bed all to the next morning. Her glowing nestled in her hubbies arms as the younger man came out going to a pale shade of white, uncle saying to relax it was all planned ahead of time asking how was she? Me coming over sitting by him saying "she blew away your mind too?" his quiet "as much" Me welcoming him to group, taking him under our wing, wasn't long he wasn't sure he was dreaming or awake for many months. His final mindset that he carried was age on the higher end of the scale, him telling me "oh older women less interested she'll be or she'll be dried up prude" Me: with are you sure?... how old do you think you can go? his answer "I haven't a clue...I've never tried" Me: "Shouldn't we solve that issue?" him : "well....." Me: " I'll call you with time & place - meet me there with a over night bag, keep a open mind".

Lets just say I opened his eyes to a wider world out there, we had a BBQ he picked the second oldest lady there (blue summer dress) so helped her in & I informed her he was going to take care of her that night, I closed the door with "enjoy" I was next door with her married lady neighbor, I wasn't long till the his grunting & her groaning was clear to hear. Collect him to find her with crazy hair cleaned up gown open legs apart her firmly in his chest going wild with his hands on her breasts & groin. Telling him phone me.... 12 hours later he was tired & very happy with himself...on the other end. It was start of of his new interest.... he kept going back to her.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    Giacomo and imunderher like this.
  4. Sophie_Wald_07

Sophie_Wald_07 Trusted.Member

We go to a swingers club every now and then. However, only my husband and I alone. However, with the whole family we also swing from time to time. But these are private meetings.

Pervertedsoul, UsexA, AvgJoe and 13 others like this.
  5. KingKong2020

Does your husband watch you ride your Dad ?

6. Sophie_Wald_07

No my father is not a swinger ^^

Lars Hansen and JoshuaMN like this.
  7. KingKong2020

Who else in your family then ?

8. Sophie_Wald_07

My whole family and myself :).

9. Perry1979

Perry1979 Trusted Member

Fun.

10. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

When did you all start swinging - the family, that is. Dis you talk out over first, or was it a family gathering that "just got out of hand." ~ one thing led to another, like.

D.C. Barnet and Sophie_Wald_07 like this.
  11. bullbro17

bullbro17 Account Deleted

My elder sister and her husband are swingers, her husband is more of a cuck really. She is also a hotwife. I'm 24, my sister is 34, because of the age difference she has always been very protective of me and been kind of like my second mom. We always have been really close. About a month or so back her husband calls me one day and after a lot of unnecessary chit chat he finally drops this bomb that both my sister and him would love it if I were to fuck my sister (as a gift to my sister on her birthday, what?). It was such a shock, I can't tell you. It was like a lightning had hit me.

I didn't speak to my sister, the person I love and trust most for few days, she kept calling. But eventually I talked to her and she explained everything. She was honest, forthright. And eventually I understood and started getting excited about it because she is an absolute knockout, it's just I never thought of her that way for obvious reasons. Long story short I eventually had sex with her, and it has been amazing to say the least.

She has said to me that in future we could go to swingers clubs or resorts and swing with other people. Nothing has happened so far but I think it might happen in the future.

AvgJoe, Shane69, Farid and 9 others like this.
  12. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Trusted.Member

Like you said that it was like lightning had hit you, a BOMB go off in your midst. Well done for listening to your sister and being openminded. You will remember that experience and hold you in good stead when you're old and wrinkly...LOL! If you get another chance with your beautiful sister, go for it!

rob554 and bullbro17 like this.
  13. bullbro17

I think my first reaction was a response to something that is completely out of whack to the norms and values we are brought up with. When my brother in law finally gathered the courage to tell me, I dropped countless f-bombs on him. To his credit, he didn't loose his cool and was prepared for such a response.

Like a lot of people mentioned here before people who are in the lifestyle will probably be more open to experiment sexually with a family member. It certainly has been the case for me.

Sex with my lovely sister has certainly been the most intimate, intense and loving experience of my life. Sorry, I wasn't clear in my previous comment, but it wasn't a one time thing. We have sex regularly now, basically cucking my brother in law. And it has opened up a new world of pleasures I didn't even knew existed.

MartyG, D.C. Barnet, MLN1932 and 3 others like this.
  14. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Trusted.Member

Yeah I could imagine the state of play when it first mention of sex with your sister. I think that your sister and her husband had been thinking/talking about it for a while before they proposed to you. It took guts and courage from her husband to propose to you. Ultimately, they both have got good heads' on their shoulders, and were able to talk/convince you. Well done for having an open mind.

With me and because of my open mind, letting go of the barriers that had kept me in bondage for a large part of my life, & questioned everything that I had accepted as truth - was basically a lie through social conditioning. Then began my walk to find out what was true for me. I was a member of another site like IB for a very short time until infighting amongst the moderators of that site started to happen. The other issue was some of the moderators were so rude to some of its members, that I thought "It's time to get out of here!" Never returned back.

I started to search & came across IB, the rest is history. IB is a better site, But when I was in the other website and IB, reading genuine folk describe their feelings and perceptions on incest, I got it. There is no reason to doubt them either. The thread they all have in loving, consensual incest sex, is the fucking is is nothing like it. It is deeper in emotions and feelings & fucking anyone else, doesn't cut it. I have no doubt that your sister & yourself will never experience the depths/intimacy with anyone else you both have sex thereafter with. All good I say, & keep it up. Hopefully covid doesn't disrupt your lovemaking too much with your sister.

I myself have never experienced incest before. I'm married with 2 daughters. My eldest is ^@ years old, and we are close. I certainly will not say no if she wants to fuck me, and have made moves towards her, and has responded favourably. It has to be her decision & at the end of the day, I don't know if we ever will? That's life. The younger daughter is literally "model" material, but we clash a lot. So that one is crossed out.

Thanks for replying and giving me more of an insight. You're blessed and be well.

15. bullbro17

Thank you !! Yes, I feel truly blessed. My sister is the person I am closest to, even more than our mom or dad. Because she is almost 10 years older than me she always has been very protective and loving towards me even motherly you can say. I connect with her emotionally more than anyone in the world. I had no idea of course, how would it feel to connect with someone physically with whom you have such a great emotional connection. And I never even thought about it because of the social conditioning of what is supposed to be right and what is supposed to be wrong, like you've mentioned. Can't tell you how lucky and blessed I feel, I thank my lucky stars everyday that I got to experience this. I've had my fair share of sexual encounters and while they were very enjoyable, they pale in comparison to when I'm with my sister. Physically connecting with someone with whom you have the strongest emotional connection is pure magic, it's divine.

And you are absolutely right, they have been thinking about it for a long time. I have talked with them extensively on this. From what I gather, they have been seriously toying with the idea of me satisfying my sister for over 2 years. Like a lot of people mentioned here before, being swingers probably helped. Being married and having sex with other people (even with spouses blessings) is a sin/ taboo for majority of people/ society itself. Being in the lifestyle opened up their minds and they started to question the perceived right and wrong in the society. After they immersed themselves into the lifestyle they realized, finding the right couple or person to swing/ getting cucked with is not that easy to find, people you can trust and people who respects you. The idea of me started to take form. Obviously they trust me more than anybody in the world and they know ho much I adore my sister, I will never ever be disrespectful towards her. The idea of me started to form. And then one day my brother in law happened to see me naked (in the gym shower, we go to the same gym) and apparently was very impressed by my cock. Apparently I'm a pretty "hung", lol. It added fuel to their desire and over time it has gotten stronger. Added to that was the whole taboo/ forbidden aspect of course. According to my BIL, watching his wife getting banged by her little brother was something of a dream for which he would give his right hand easily.

Of course having a fantasy is fine but real life is different. They could not gather the courage for a long long time. But eventually they thought life is too short for any regrets, and they had to at least ask. They knew it was a big risk but they figured even if I was shocked and disgusted, the kind of close and loving relationship I have with my sister I will eventually forgive them and so they asked and as they say the rest is history ......

From what I've seen so far, I really like this site as well. I hope my association with this site will be a long a fruitful one. Your eldest daughter seems like a very lovely young woman and I'm happy to hear she has responded favorably to your advances. I respect the fact that you want it to be her decision in the end. That's how it should be of course, both willing participants. I really hope it happens for you and if it does, I can guarantee it will be way more amazing than anything you may have fantasized. I wish you best of luck !!

16. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Trusted.Member

Thank you bullbro17, and well said.

bullbro17 likes this.
  17. poppox

poppox Trusted Member

we just started swinging with family members. Some swinger friends are ok with it, others not. What is your experience?

18. Sophie_Wald_07

As said. We only go to private swinger parties with the whole family. It is assumed there that the family is involved. At normal swinger parties, the family does not come up in this context.

UsexA and D.C. Barnet like this.
  19. poppox

poppox Trusted Member

Thanks @Sophie_Wald_07 . This is mostly what we tried so far, but we invited other couples to parties. The men seem a bit reluctant to have sex with my 20 year old daughter while I watch. The women seem way more relaxed about it. We are all adults after all :)

orly6666, D.C. Barnet and Dorian like this.
  20. Sophie_Wald_07

Why is that uncomfortable with a 20 year old XD? I find it difficult to imagine men. Sry for my bad english by side ^^

UsexA, flare47, Axioms and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.