1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Family swingers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soulstealer, Jun 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill5000

Bill5000 Trusted Member

That must have been some sight!!

Nudedad likes this.
  2. Queen50

Queen50 Trusted.Member

That is SO hot!! I wish we could have experienced that!

Spudboy and MoistSara like this.
  3. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

It is wonderful to see whole adult families enjoy each other

4. Queen50

Queen50 Trusted.Member

I bet! Everyone loves each other and everyone loves incest!

5. bpeixe

bpeixe Trusted Member

This is SO hot !! I would also like to try that.

6. OlderSon

OlderSon Trusted Member

My mother and I were very private, probably to the point of paranoia. Over all the years we were intimate (both the “early years” and the later ones), we only met 3 other couples in person and that knew we were mother and son. One was the one the couple that started it all (they had swung with mom and had told her how much they’d love to see us fuck). This lasted for years. The second couple ended up being fake. The “son” had paid a hooker to RP his mom and they fooled us. Broke all contact immediately and laid low for a decade. The final one was a couple where the wife(74 at the time) wanted to RP as my mother. Both were really into it, and he’d say the nastiest things while I was fucking her. I eventually told him about mom & I and asked if they wanted to play. They jumped at the opportunity and we’ve been friends/play partners since. But they weren’t a incest couple.

Shane69, Dorian, hairyballs and 8 others like this.
  7. hairyballs

hairyballs Looking for someone to keep warm in the winter

From my own travels in a few circles of trusted family friends, I've have found that their couples out there that you'll never think where so open minded in their personal life's when being informed about the status of the said relationship between the couple/family, after them thinking they know all the important information only to learn they are where at it or was at point of time. Given that the other lady in her mid 70's & her hubby was looking for some extra excitement in the bedroom. Are you still with them ? wondering :D If so good for you ...... ;)

8. houSe_BP

houSe_BP Trusted Member

That was really hot ngl...

Axioms likes this.
  9. DV8COUPLEXXX

DV8COUPLEXXX Trusted Member

we are from Melbourne and we can confirm this is pretty much fact. Out of the 100’s of couples and women we have met through the swing scene in Melbourne. To us it is very apparent 4 out of every 5 women have had sexual encounters with family members. Most are very early on.. and some are still on going

10. DV8COUPLEXXX

DV8COUPLEXXX Trusted Member

Can we just add. None of the people we have spoken to about this subject. Resent or have any negative feelings or emotions about there experiences. Most would gladly do it again if they already aren’t.

11. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

Same with our experiences within the lifestyle.

Sterling447, Djole, Akbloke and 3 others like this.
  12. Mothersbull91

Mothersbull91 Trusted.Member

Love it would love to chat more....

13. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

I actually grew up in a Family of open Nudists

14. Daddy51

Daddy51 Trusted Member

I think if you have gone so far as to invite your kids to a swingers party, you have it done.
    Imagine fucking next yo your daughter, seeing her pussy filled and she can see your cock filling another pussy.

A dream

15. Queen50

Queen50 Trusted.Member

I've read about lots of swingers who are also into incest and bring their adult kids to their parties.

16. Dad_desires

Dad_desires Trusted Member

That’s the dream

Dorian, FrankWatcher, Queen50 and 2 others like this.
  17. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

One of the couples that my parents used to swing with almost always brought their oldest daughter along with them when my parents would host the parties. She took any dick offered, including her dad's.

The dad actually left his wife for the wife of another man who used to come to the swinger parties. After they became a thing the daughter stopped coming to the parties, since the mom had primary custody.

But I remember how crazy I always felt inside when I'd spy on their daughter moaning around her own daddy's cock!!

18. Ashmad071

Ashmad071 Account Deleted

When there's a pile, and a hole opens, you plug it! So much for the better to be so comfy with your fa m to be in the pile with you. No restrictions, no hangups, just pleasure.

Daddy51, Djole, Queen50 and 2 others like this.
  19. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

Mum and Aunt second generation bi swingers and Cousin and I third generation. One of our swing couples have now included a son and daughter in their 20s to the group.

20. Currious3995

Currious3995 Trusted.Member

That would be amazing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.