1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Family swingers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soulstealer, Jun 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulstealer

Soulstealer Account Deleted

Anyone ever come across swingers that involved family members?

I came across a couple at a swingers club here in Arizona that had brought their adult daughter with them. It was interesting, to say the least, watching them interact in the group play room. The mother and daughter would go off to one of the play rooms with others they met, either together or by themselves. Never got a chance to play with them, but the images it created in my head were incredible!!

cuqui27, Djole, cummings and 17 others like this.
  2. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

We are in a private swing group and nearly all include their adult kids and all indulge in incest too.

3. Soulstealer

Soulstealer Account Deleted

A true dream come true.

4. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

I remember from members in another group that families gathered in private all participated in the activies. Often some family would arrange for other members to participate with each other.

5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Nice work when you can get it.

Queen50 likes this.
  6. Betullabond

....notice I made no age refernces; draw your own conclusions!

7. Fordjunkie

Fordjunkie Trusted Member

That would be the ultimate fantasy for me. I did see couple with a younger girl in a swing club once. The girl stuck out cause she looked awfully a lot like the dad but sadly I never got around to conversing with them and it was not an on premise play club.

8. bluecar7945

bluecar7945 Trusted Member

That is one of my fantasies

9. chunky2923

chunky2923 Trusted Member

playing with families together is so sexy - I was at a swing club in manchester where there was a regular family that played together

10. Froh

Froh Trusted Member

That is so exciting!!! A dream of me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen50 and curiousFred like this.
  11. Froh

Froh Trusted Member

Oh yeah!!! I can you understand fully!!! What a dream!!!

12. Boredandchi

Boredandchi Trusted Member

Life goals lol

curiousFred and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Tratra2

Tratra2 Trusted Member

I would love to meet a family like that

14. symbolma

symbolma Trusted Member

Years ago, My X and I hooked up with a mom-son and brother-sister couple at a swingers club in southern CA. I think its more prevalent than people know.

Shane69, nemirnizg, Queen50 and 5 others like this.
  15. Bj99

Bj99 New Member

I also have the sense it’s more prevalent than people would think. I’ve been discreetly in the swing scene for years and am still waiting to find that naughty couple that ends up having their kids join....

16. Betullabond

Funmother seems to have gone for now, but what she says is far, FAR from unique. As I mentioned before a welfare worker in Melbourne, once .guest speaking in class, told us that incest is rampant "out there in the suburbs" (Melbourne) As three women told me, in another forum, they had their first sexual "encounter" at the same age I cannot say here. In more than one group of family incest, swingers parents would arrange for their children to have sex with each other. One woman said that she lost her virginity to a male two years older than her when her father and the parents of that male agreed.

Bimom58, AvgJoe, Hot Patrick and 12 others like this.
  17. Darwin75007

Darwin75007 Trusted Member

I have never met a member of the same family in a club, but it will indeed be a beautiful dream!

Queen50, curiousFred and tommo like this.
  18. Lord_Eldritch

Lord_Eldritch Trusted.Member

We've been into several clubs time ago (not lately) but nobody knew who we really were.

19. LMB

LMB Trusted Member

my parents were swingers as well, we joined them when they had party's at home.

UsexA, D.C. Barnet, Dorian and 12 others like this.
  20. hairyballs

hairyballs Looking for someone to keep warm in the winter

That not really surprising as to where or how it happened, the families where near the same & the scene is set for activity. Wherever it happens it's down the invested interest parties (families) & two or more folks who are going to adjoin in passion. I'm not speaking for any one here but my own self & family that most times age isn't the important factor but the stage of understanding of the persons mindset (knowledge) wanting to go the furthest point of the act. I'm not supporting force or abuse but open mind rule of thought for a person to choose when & where it happens at the age they choose it is right for them plus whom with one person or more, all important choices to be made. :) The female that said about having a older male lover by 2 years take her first time only scratches the surface of what can go on if offered willingly throughout. :eek: We was all young fresh minded whippersnappers once & had to learn our place in life. ;)

I'll finish up by saying safety in numbers, so by families keeping it in safety net of trusted people every gets what they desire & with no issues after - the best way to experience something in harmless manner with someone around to answer questions or for moral support.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    UsexA, curiousFred, Daddy51 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.