1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Does your significant other know about your incest fantasies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ComplessoDiEdipo, Nov 22, 2021.

1. jamieslamie

jamieslamie Trusted Member

A past fwb and I sometimes discuss my fantasies because he thinks it's hot :) Somehow it was one of the first things we talked about when we got together.

2. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

If you go with it and chat more to with him you may find it is more than a fantasy with him just let the chat flow and don't judge

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  3. jamieslamie

He's the one that doesn't judge me and encourages it! He wants me to try it with my dad.

4. Pat Hotter

Would your dad be willing? if so give it a try my sons keep coming back to mom for more so it can't be all bad

Humptydumpty and D.C. Barnet like this.
  5. jamieslamie

I don't believe he would be, but recently I've been tempted to try to put the idea in his head.

6. Pat Hotter

Just flash a little breast or panty when bending or brush closer when passing "accidentally" you will soon find out if it is possible

D.C. Barnet, Akbloke and jamieslamie like this.
  7. Otherwisebro1244

Otherwisebro1244 Trusted Member

Yes, we often role play as a brother and sister. She enjoys it a lot.

8. xLawfulevilx

xLawfulevilx Trusted Member

We have talked about it. Apparently her and her cousin messed around but he mostly took advantage of her. And through massive hypnosis therapy she uncovered that her father (whose dead now) did shit to her at an extremely young age. Before the therapy she had admitted she always wanted a stepbro or something. Only once in our early relationship we masturbated while fantasizing about having a incest family but her viewpoint has completely 180* ever since she became a counselor herself

9. Jaso

Jaso Account Deleted

We’ve been married for almost 15 years now & within the last 4 years she’s told me of past experiences & I finally told her about mine. We role play constantly, bro/sis, son/mom, daddy/daughter, & about any other family combo you can think of. I don’t think she’s ready for the things I want to pursue, but I love her & respect her more than any other woman on earth. She has told me that incest hentai really drives her wild. We have a good time watching together now. I think that some day if the right family member or members approached us she might be interested, only time will tell.

10. FFMSON997

FFMSON997 Trusted Member

I would be happy to expand the roles as well as bring in her mother.

11. usijator

usijator Trusted Member

no one, they are all conservative

Lostbutfound likes this.
  12. diver2022

diver2022 Trusted Member

No way. She is not ok with that. When we were first dating, we went to an event at a country club and someone said we looked like bother and sister. Not her thing does not roleplay. Anytime, she mentioned it and we had sex late, she asked what happened. Never told her. Plus brother sister is not my thing. Mom son is. my wife would not be ok with it.

13. OBIG

OBIG Trusted Member

Never truly confessed to my wife about it.

Have roleplayed in my head whilst we're in bed. But she found calling me "daddy" 'weird' so expanding on that was a dead end sadly.

14. MotherConfusedx

MotherConfusedx Account Deleted

absolutly not she would not understand....

15. AdultCartoons

AdultCartoons Trusted.Member

My fiancée knows, we were talking one night about some of our fantasies and I told her. She was shocked at first but never made me feel gross about it. Eventually this lead to us roleplaying more often

16. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

My ex wife didn't know about my history with mom. Had she, she would have run the other direction. When mom and I had our second affair, my ex wife may have suspected I was cheating on her, but not with my mom.

GentlyIntense likes this.
  17. Modestme

Modestme New Member

Generally I don't tell them unless they bring up something close to it, ie role playing etc. But I have had one gf who was totally into the idea of an incestuous family but sadly she was also nuts lol

OBIG likes this.
  18. MommasBoy

MommasBoy Mom/Son. An unbreakable bond.

I told my last date about my fantasies, she was surprised but it have don't bother her so much. Unfortunately we didn't become a couple for other reasons and ended it.

19. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

My two bi girlfriends totally turned on by my incest

20. griffon

griffon Trusted Member

She is way too conservative for that idea, no way she is ok with that.