1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do you believe in climate change?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Hatham, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

And they are LIES, they are not mistakes, misinformation, or stupidity...they are calculated stratagems designed to confuse and frighten.

2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Gotta admit though, they are fucking good at it!

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

Yes, because it's a religion with them....what Australians call ratbats.

LuckyDuck and Dane like this.
  4. m0use_

m0use_ Trusted Member

Funny thing about this subject, no matter what you think, the fact of the matter is, the earth will survive... Life will find a way

LuckyDuck, Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Unless you believe in the Bible's book of Revelation.
    The Earth doesn't survive. All of this geographical and political changes are the Bible's prophesies comming about.

6. m0use_

m0use_ Trusted Member

But I don't. The Bible is bs and and nature is stronger than your religion

Incs and whitecoffee1 like this.
  7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Wow, that escalated quickly!

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I "feel" with my hands.

m0use_, Dane and whitecoffee1 like this.
  9. m0use_

m0use_ Trusted Member

The fact of the matter is, regardless of how anyone feels, humans didn't cause or end the ice age. Climates change. It would change with or without us. Thus, the whole "save the planet" narrative is bunk.

LuckyDuck and Brutus58 like this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I've posted something very similar in the past. Is saying humans causing global warming "misinformation".

LuckyDuck, Dane and m0use_ like this.
  11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Never claimed any different, your statement is 100% correct.

In fact, if you read my prior posts, you'll see that this whole man-made-climate-crisis is nothing more than a
    political (governmental) power and money grab.

12. yhhy

yhhy Trusted Member

The Sun use to be bigger millions of years ago. So we don't know for sure what happened in the past..

13. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

As the Sun uses up its hydrogen, it starts to fuse more and more helium. It takes more energy to fuse helium so the Sun needs to get hotter. Even though its theorized that the Sun will continue to burn for another 5 billion years before it goes into its red giant phase, the increase in the Suns temperature would have destroyed all life on Earth in about 1 billion years. The increase in the Suns temperature is easily measured from year to year. The Sun may be loosing mass, but it is getting hotter all the time. That's a question the Climate Change Activist refuse to answer and try their best to make sure is never asked.

Dane, m0use_ and Brutus58 like this.
  14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I'm sure that I read that the sun was not only getting hotter, but was in fact getting larger. That the gravitational effects are pulling the Earth closer. Just wish I could remember where I read it. It might have been Science or Scientific American. Or Astronomy.

15. m0use_

m0use_ Trusted Member

I haven't read that, but I do know that the sun doesn't need to increase in size to increase its gravitational pull. It all depends on the mass and density. Just look at black holes, smallest things ever (sometimes) but nothing can escape it. Sure that opens the door for the whole wormhole debate, but I have no info on that. Just saying that size and gravitational pull are not correlated.

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I did read that the Earth was changing orbit and was getting closer to the Sun. Just attributed that to gravity. Also read that the Earth has increased it's "wobble" as it rotates, a change in it's axis of rotation. Again, don't remember where I read that. I really need to start writing these sources down.

m0use_ likes this.
  17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The Climate Alarmist don't want to include the science of the sun because it blows a hole in their "Man Made" bullshit.

You are 100% right. There has NEVER been a correlation or reference to the sun's progression in any of
    their so called "science proof".

Oh, btw, if you want a hint in what to invest, buy all the helium tanks you can. We are running out of it,
    it cannot be artificially made (like oxygen) and NASA uses tons of it and they are cutting back as much as
    they can because it is now becoming scarce.
    Look at the Dollar Stores. MANY of them no longer can offer birthday/party balloons because they can't
    get helium.

Neophyte and Brutus58 like this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I found a couple of references. Go to Newsmax (hope I don't get into trouble) and go to the Science and Technology section. You can look up articles by year and date. When you first enter that section scroll all the way down. Go to year 2021, Aug 16 and to 2020, Jan 21. There's alot of other interesting things there. If you have the patience to surf back in time, you get an interesting chronology of the covid-19 pandemic and what worked, what didn't and what was pure BS.

Dane likes this.
  19. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

No problem with mentioning a website in a post.
    Just some are prohibited if you supply the link.

Brutus58 likes this.
  20. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Wasn't sure how to interpret the website/link rule. Thanks for the clarification.

Still looking for the other articles regarding non-human causes of global warming.