1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do most men prefer girls who have big tits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hot69Daddy, Oct 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. lordjoey666

lordjoey666 Trusted.Member

I personally prefer the busty ones

2. mobg242

mobg242 Trusted Member

Small to medium. Don't like fat and saggy or fake. Even if they are natural I don't like bigger tits.

3. Deepdiver

Deepdiver Spice is nice, but incest is best

To me, natural breasts are the best. I appreciate the form and function of breasts. In my experience, breast size and nipple size do not always have a direct correlation: i.e., the larger, the more sensitive. My ex had to have reconstructive surgery for both breasts (cancer). When all was said and done, her nipples were more sensitive than before the surgery. She could orgasm with me just playing with her nipples. So, to me, size does not matter. Comportment and confidence are the important issues, when it comes to breast size.

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  4. Free_Soul

Free_Soul Trusted Member

I don’t know why there’s the impression that most men prefer big tits.

I for one just appreciate anything that is natural, and there is definitely beauty in it. I really don‘t care about breast size, cup A to G would go, as long as they are natural and the owner is confidently owning and showing them.

or, am I not in the ‘most men’ group?

Deepdiver likes this.
  5. BoneKnife

BoneKnife Trusted Member

big yum

Deepdiver likes this.
  6. Romperfun

Romperfun Trusted Member

The size thing is a North American based bias I would think as "Bigger is better" is prevalent in so many areas of life as boasting and impressing seems to be almost sub conscience in so many ways,,,,, I love natural breasts, of all sizes as they are all sexy in their own ways regardless of stereotypes promoted by society.

7. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

A good plastic surgeon will make sure that you could not tell any work was done.
    You have to pay more to get a natural look. That’s what my wife did. Everyone is always surprised when we tell them she has implants.

She went with silicone, not saline, and installed under the muscle, not just under the skin. When she will replace them, she’s going bigger. She’s doing it not for me, but for herself.

8. Loco92

Loco92 Trusted Member

B is normal. Don't worry

Kriscbiuk likes this.
  9. Stephgalicka81

Stephgalicka81 Trusted.Member

Very much small, smaller the better, I'd like to think they will still be in the same place after 20 years, and I won't have to pick them up to find her belly button. Ha:p

Kriscbiuk and Deepdiver like this.
  10. Michelinman

Michelinman Trusted Member

I'm not a breast guy, I'm more of an ass guy. I do like naturals though, modified bodies don't really arouse me so I normally pass them whenever I'm at x-ham... not that there's anything wrong with them, it's just my preference I guess. :)

lovingincest and Deepdiver like this.
  11. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

i love ass too because its more uhh versatile.

Breasts are great because the are a symbol of femininity and sexual maturity. Of course, plenty of asian women have very small breasts, like my vietnamese girlfriend back in college. She was maybe 100 pounds wet. I do like small girls.

Ultimately what matters is the relationship.

12. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

I don't think that with a small one they will grow up to the navel. Although there is a gigantomastia and then you will have impressive toys.

Deepdiver likes this.
  13. marcobear

marcobear Trusted Member

You really think society wants you to show big breasts? Or is it just avertising or other idols telling you, just big tits are okay?
    Nearly everyone I know likes the breast natural. Not enlarged and especially not padded (or do you like a big pack of chocolate with just a few pieces inside?).

I prefer girls who are at peace with her body and do not care about others opinions. It's your body and you can be proud of it.

SecretWishes and Deepdiver like this.
  14. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

I remembered a mother and daughter with big breasts, the mother had big tits (covered the pubis), natural, tight, halos(20 cm) and pink nipples. The daughter was a copy of her mother, but her breasts were only up to the navel, but they were just as tight and appetizing. I was younger than them then, but admiring these beautiful women, I realized which type of women I want more. Have you ever seen a man standing, as if hypnotized, in front of a girl with a flat chest? And if a lady with a magnificent breast passed by, who gently sways to the beat of her owner's walking, the world for men stops.

15. Annie.Leonhart

Annie.Leonhart Account Deleted

I wouldn't care what size she had, whether they were completely flat or huge mommy milkers. And tbh I don't think I have a preference - it really depends on how I'm feeling. I'm a switch, so I imagine when I'm top I'd prefer small, and when I'm bottom I'd prefer big.

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  16. Mrnuts

Mrnuts Trusted Member

Size doesn't matter as long as she has a nice butt

Eugen likes this.
  17. McHaggis15

McHaggis15 Trusted.Member

I really love women with big b( . Y . )bs, but all breasts are good.

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  18. willinc

willinc Trusted Member

All my friends prefer them planet-sized.
    I prefer A-cup, not sure why. They just look better ^^ to each his own, yet I've met very few people who prefer them like that.

Annie.Leonhart likes this.
  19. Annie.Leonhart

Annie.Leonhart Account Deleted

Defo agree. Smaller is (generally) better

20. Rag

Rag Trusted Member

I think I love fake tits cause my mom has beautiful fake tits.