1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do any liberals here regret voting for Biden?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by fapfap, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. changoTor

changoTor Trusted Member

I didn't so much vote for Biden, as I voted against Trump. To me it was the lesser of two evils. Neither was a good choice.

The problem is that anyone actually qualified to be President, has zero interest in actually taking the job.

Akbloke likes this.
  2. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Yet, Trump took the credits for what Obama started.. That's how politics work

lurkorn, Incs and Dane like this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

As Obama did with Bush, as Bush did with Clinton etal.

I am glad Obama started something with healthcare, I just wish all the assholes in the swamp would've
    done something to fix it instead of just trying to reverse it.

I (and a million servicemen and women and every American who has half a brain) am so glad that Bush reversed the decimation of our military under Clinton.
    And that Obama continued to help our vets. But it's crap that Obama did his best to reduce our military arms.
    That's one of the things Trump did start and achieve. Re-arming our military.

4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

5. Neophyte

6. Neophyte

7. Neophyte

8. Neophyte

9. Neophyte

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Biden's approval ratings (dropped below 50% Aug 16, 2021) is showing the same
    trend as Obama's. (who's ratings were below 50%, which was 77% of time in office.

Obama's rating dropped below 50% 318 days in office and stayed almost 100% that way until a jump up in the last 65 days.
    Biden's drop below 50% 227 days in office, 91 days earlier than Obama's.

The only other recent president with lower numbers was Trump, ratings were never above 50%.
    (There are accusations, and some proof, that his numbers were artificially skewed and the un-approving
    numbers were inflated)

11. deadrockstar69

deadrockstar69 Trusted Member

If anyone is happy with what Biden has been doing then you are asleep at the wheel.
    I don't even know where to begin with this disaster we call a president. And I can't even decide if he is just incompetent or is actively trying to destroy the US.
    He has someone controlling him and telling him what reporters to call on, he already knows the answer before he hears the question so clearly it's rehearsed.
    Some days he can not even string together a sentence but when it's time to threaten the American public with their livelihoods to get the vaccine he doesn't skip a beat. So he's more than likely being propped up by some kind of drugs.
    The utter failure in the way he executed the departure of Afghanistan that turned into military flexing where he drone striked 7 children and 3 innocent civilians.
    Hyperinflation is all but here. Every single day everything is getting more expensive.
    He killed our energy independence and oil pipelines so now gas is over $3/gallon almost double what it was when Trump was president.
    I don't even have enough time to go on anymore. The only more terrifying than Biden as president is the next two behind him when he finally gets the 25th.

TriadSibling and Dane like this.
  12. Thedeepblue2000

Thedeepblue2000 Trusted Member

I didn't regret voting for Biden yet... But I did regret voting for Trump in 2020.

lurkorn likes this.
  13. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

And the border crisis skyrocketing since he took office. Can't forget that, but honestly with as many blunders Biden has had already, I don't blame anyone for not remembering one of them.

Brutus58 and deadrockstar69 like this.
  14. Neophyte

15. Neophyte

16. Jow

Jow Trusted Member

I am terribly saddened that our current President has a Mental problem and is losing his ability to think properly. Too much evidence of mental decline.

deadrockstar69 and Brutus58 like this.
  17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

There have been so many that it's hard to keep track of them.

TriadSibling and itshot like this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

It's a reflection of the people who voted for him and of his "handlers" who support/protect him.

itshot and deadrockstar69 like this.
  19. HBBriestly

HBBriestly Trusted Member

No he’s still doing better than trump

lurkorn likes this.
  20. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

HaHaHaHa. (channeling the VP: HaHaHa Harris). Love your sarcastic sense of humor.

itshot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.