1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do any liberals here regret voting for Biden?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by fapfap, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Dane likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Anyone is welcome to express their opinions here. If you don't see a lot of Liberal opinions here, it's because they are not posting, we don't suppress any opinion, even if we don't like or agree with them. Just make a good argument.

3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I was always more of a moderate, so I watched a lot of Liberal and Democrat's videos and even listen to Al Franken on his
    radio show.

I always had this ennui that I was being lied to. So I started watching/viewing conservative shows.
    Instead of being told what the opposition is thinking, the conservative shows illustrated through facts and
    excerpts the true facts instead of only an opinion that was being forced at the audience to believe.

It was after some time that I realized after the failed policies enacted by the Democrats in charge ( the city in
    which I lived was 85% Democrat led) that the Liberal and Democrats rule by an un-realistic idealogy that the world
    would be a Utopia if they could just get rid of all the Conservatives and their realistic ideas about how people behave
    and work.

The city's Democrat leaders have enacted some of the stupidest rules. One being the city council had this "moral awakening"
    and decided that if a person was caught committing a misdemeanor crime, that no booking was to be done but just
    a summons to appear written.
    Of course, they didn't put in provision that it was to only happen once to a person, so we ended up having a bunch of
    guys committing theft and other misdemeanors and never having to be taken in until a warrant was ordered by a judge.
    Some of the judges would postpone the case just so the court wasn't issuing a bunch of warrants.

(I personally knew one guy who had 5 of these "tickets", moved out of county. Never did get arrested as far as I know.
    Just to be clear, he was a regular at the parties I went to but I didn't hang out with him. I didn't hang out with the
    career law-breakers)

So once I opened my ears, eyes and mind, I began to realize I had been lied to by the Left and thus started
    on my conversion to truth and being a Conservative.

(Let me say, even though I am now a registered Republican, I DO NOT follow the Republican party in whole.
    There is a bunch of filth in politics, both sides, but the Dem's seem to be hell bent on cornering destructive policies.
    (Except for the current infrastructure redo- about time the Federal Government made our roads and water/sewer
    systems a priority- I'll give Biden a big THUMBS-UP for that.))

Mama_Lova and Dracoa like this.
  4. Neophyte

5. Neophyte

6. Neophyte

7. Neophyte

8. sobhan

sobhan Account Deleted

trump made some silly mistakes...but worst version of trump is better than joe

9. Neophyte

10. Neophyte

11. Nanashii

Nanashii Trusted Member

No because he keeps rage posting from unreliable sources.

12. Neophyte

How are my sources unreliable. At least I give sources. Where are your sources on how my sources are unreliable.

13. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Really Neo?? You know better than to ask a liberal to back up anything with facts.

Dane, Neophyte, itshot and 1 other person like this.
  14. Neophyte

15. Neophyte

16. Neophyte

17. Neophyte

18. Neophyte

19. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

In today's paper;

"Scott Wartman USA TODAY NETWORK President Joe Biden’s

CNN town hall in Cincinnati, OH made headlines Wednesday night. But it didn’t attract many viewers, at least compared to CNN’s rival Fox News.

Biden’s town hall trailed 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' and the first half of Sean Hannity’s talk show between 8 p.m. and 9:15 p.m Wednesday night, according to the Nielsen ratings.

While 1.5 million people tuned in to Biden on a stage at Mount St. Joseph University, 2.8 million watched Fox News at that same time, Nielsen reported. Carlson’s show aired from 8 to 9 p.m. and Hannity airs from 9 to 10 p.m.

CNN also trailed MSNBC during that time by 7,000 viewers, according to the Nielsen ratings."

No-one is going to listen to the president until the Dem's plan of getting Harris in comes to fruition.

The Dem's knew that Harris couldn't win, so put in Joe, who they can let him be Joe, and end up declaring
    him incompetent and promote Harris to the presidency.
    ( That or they know something we don't about Joe's health and are just waiting for the inevitable to occur)

Then Harris can appoint Pelosi to the VP role she's always wanted.

20. Neophyte

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.