1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Daring masturbation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solonudist, Oct 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

I actually have always thought that some One was watching possibly my twin sister inside as other twin sister milked me twice

2. Crushr2001

Crushr2001 Trusted Member

ISO...you peaked my interest about the daughter thing.... Can't believe how much I got off looking at her pic thinking about her...SEE PROFILE PIC

3. treysecrets69

treysecrets69 Trusted Member

I went to my aunt's house and we stayed in my cousins room while my cousins and uncle were home. We had been sexting a lot but this was the first time we had a chance to be together in person. After our hugs and kisses we both get on my cousins bed. My aunt made a no skin to skin rule, so she leaned back and I leaned in close to her pussy and we both masturbated together. She came a few times on a towel on her sons bed, and you'll have to pm me to hear where I came. We didn't get caught :)

4. WincestFan

WincestFan Trusted Member

Bus station

5. fatanddau

fatanddau Trusted Member

In bus

WincestFan likes this.
  6. paulh683

paulh683 Account Deleted

In laws bathroom with pair of MILs panties. Came in them, didn’t clean them up, put back in hamper

rey2016meza likes this.
  7. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

does your aunt want the same family values for her whole family? I hope so! Its good to let him get used to the smell of sex.

8. Uncle Bill

Uncle Bill Trusted Member

In a public library several times, once on the side of a busy road, I stopped to pee against the vehicle I was driving and risked a quick one

IsoUser likes this.
  9. deviantdan

deviantdan Account Deleted

Visiting a castle with an ex. On the battlements, her skirt up, knickers pulled back. She looked at the scenery and I came on her arse. Knickers up, skirt down. No one any the wiser.

No one specified 'solo'.

The first time I ever masturbated to orgasm with another human being present was under my dressing gown with my sister next to me, watching tv and she was none the wiser for it either.

10. fraser

fraser Trusted Member

In the same room as my sister and her friends were chatting. Had to be careful but they never noticed at all.

Fraser

rey2016meza, Deepdiver and IsoUser like this.
  11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Just out of curiosity, what kind of gown was it?

12. Annie Leonhart

Annie Leonhart Account Deleted

Toilet at home with the door wide open. Sis was in the house.

13. KenzieCooch

KenzieCooch Trusted.Member

This spot on the side of a countryside road. Lay a blanket down on the hood of my car, lay back, spread my legs, and finger myself to orgasm. It's a regular thing in the summer, usually at least once or twice a week. Nothing like feeling the warm sun on your naked body and pussy. There is a hill on one end of that part of the road, and a curve on the other end, and fields and trees on either side, so I would not have much warning if a car were to appear-not that I could do much to cover up at that point :)

14. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

I agree completely about masturbating in the warm sun, I've done it many times on the deck and in the woods, which isn't very daring as we live in the country :)

15. china99uk

china99uk Trusted.Member

In a long queue of cars leaving a Royal Ascot horse racing meeting, car in lane next to my van had a young lady with her feet on the dashboard giving me a lovely view of her panties....

16. Punjab00

Punjab00 Trusted Member

I thought the most daring was in a study hall during school. But at another time I thought I was alone jacking in my car and someone rolled up on me. Didn’t realize till I was done and opened my eyes that I had been seen.

Deepdiver likes this.
  17. Alpha6k

Alpha6k Account Deleted

In the living room watching a movie with mom and dad

JoshuaMN likes this.
  18. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

Added a more daring one today, outside in the hot sun in my well treed campsite, it was exciting to hear people through the trees and walking past on the road :)

19. hornyfordaddy98

hornyfordaddy98 Trusted Member

On a bed laying next to my dad when I was younger.
    He had fallen asleep.

20. CoffeSnoof

CoffeSnoof New Member

Most daring would probably either be in the back of a movie theater or in an alleyway on my college campus.

Deepdiver and Ausstde like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.