1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by myeroticid, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. Bierminister

Bierminister Trusted Member

I never cared about COVID, and I violate against the absurd restrictions as often as possible.

3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Don't tell the Main Stream Media!

It'll devastate them!

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Bierminister

Bierminister Trusted Member

A big annoyance in Germany is, that you are forced by the government to pay a fee for the fucking Mainstream Media, although you don't want to watch them on TV or listen them on radio.

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  5. AngloIndian1974

AngloIndian1974 Account Deleted

I would like to know when this nightmare's going to end?When will the pandemic be over?It was too early to lift restrictions because it's on the rise.

6. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Probably for has long the government can keep it front and center. They know they have the power now so they're not going to let it go.
    Now they're saying the vaccine doesn't last that long. Does that mean you have to get jabbed every few months so you don't get the virus?
    Like I said before, they're going to keep it going for as long as they can. You like their thumb on your head?

Brutus58, Dane and AngloIndian1974 like this.
  7. AngloIndian1974

AngloIndian1974 Account Deleted

They're shifting the goal posts they're saying those covid injections are only temporary.

Brutus58, itshot and Dane like this.
  8. Neophyte

The pandemic will go on as long as the People allow the Government to keep it going.

9. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  11. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

The Pandemic will continue as long as people keep doing whatever they want without listening to what the government says you mean :p

Brutus58 and Incs like this.
  12. Neophyte

I mean the measure being implemented by the government will continue until the people put a stop to it. The virus is here and will stay here forever. It will not go away. The only way this response will end is to stop the government from implementing it.

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

I own bars. Pandemic did not RUIN me like many other owners say. The problem is 1 out of every 2 owners (general businesses) I know who claim the rules are "RUINING them"? Mean they made LESS PROFIT than they would prefer. The other 1 of the 2. Ran a business badly anyway. So they faltered. I culled their best employees. The bars those owned? Lost their Liquor Licenses. Because 275 instead of 350 "was ruining them". BTW the 450 some got caught with? Would have been a fine and possible loss no matter what. Something about being 100 over FIRE CODE that existed Pre Pandemic. Then I bought them out. And low and behold. When management less concerned with every CENT of possible profit and more with "Keeping the doors open"? And BTW cutting "mommy and daddy own it!" jobs? Each one showed profit. Just not "maximized per sq foot" profit.

Of course we never were in a Red Zone. So I could just put out heated outdoor enclosures and amazingly tripled capacity allowed.

In closing ladies and gentlemen of the jury, (sorry, became a Opening/Closing argument) you are not ENTITLED to a business. If you have "code requirements" like a Bar, Hair Salon/Barber, Tattoo Parlor, etc? You dont have the right to do as you please. You have the right to either comply with the conditions of that license, or Close the Doors and work for someone else.

Now individuals in their daily life? Do whatever. But accept that a venue CAN choose to bar you for refusing to prove Vax. An employer CAN require it or they can fire you. To the Conservatives who fought for Right To Work and At Will laws, that one may have turned around on you now. Under those same rules? They can now fire you for something that is not legally protected.

And finally HIPAA does NOT prohibit someone from asking. Does not prohibit your employer or a venue from demanding proof. IT PROHIBITS your Doctor from sharing information with people you dont authorize or who dont have a legal exception.

Example. The local Heath Department CAN request your records even if you tell the doctor no. At the same time, unless the police have a warrant? They can not get those.

Brutus58, Dane, Incs and 1 other person like this.
  14. Neophyte

What does any of this have to do with my statement.

15. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

If people followed the rules when the Pandemic was starting, it would already be over lol
    the government has to deal with lots of lunatics that believe they know the Absolute Truth and that the government are just liars and other stuff. I guess it must not be easy in some country, because the Flatists or other folks like that like to think they are right even when proved wrong lol

Incs likes this.
  16. buffyfan

That nothing the Government is doing is "extending it". What is? People listening to a comedian who takes Mescalin and does a podcast. Or Government says X, MUST BE Y.

Incs and MilaHot like this.
  17. buffyfan

Noticing that Ven Diagram of "The Government is........." intersects a lot with "Flat Earth" and "Vaccines Cause Autism"?

By the way, in passing to all, the only study that "proved" that was debunked. Not because of any conspiracy. But because the "Doctor" who did it just threw out all data that did not conform. Which was, if I remember, 75+% of the Data. He cherry picked a majority of cases to "prove that". For a case he was hired to prove it for. While marketing his own Vaccines that "did not cause it!".

Brutus58, Incs and Dane like this.
  18. Neophyte

The virus is not going to magically disappear because everyone follows the rules. People will catch covid and get sick forever. The disease will never go away, ever. Do you wish to spend the rest of your life in a lockdown cowering in fear, anxiously waiting for the government to tell you what to do next. The government will tell you to do what's best for the government, they will NOT tell you what is best for the people. You can continue to obey for as long as you like, its your life, live the way you want or live it the way the government tells you.

Brutus58 and muttley like this.
  19. buffyfan

I have been out of lock down for almost a year. Most places in my areas outside NYC (Upstate, Downstate NYS) dont even require masks. They say "we wont question either way". Some venues, purely for LIABILITY SUIT reasons (their insurer makes them to help with a possible suit), do require Vax or a negative test within 48 hours. Been out of lock down, again, since late 2020. We closed our NYC office years ago and moved it to Elmont NY and Yonkers instead. Cheaper rent. Close enough to service NYC clients. I dont live in lockdown. Never did. But I was not concerned with Tattoos. My wife's hairdresser did it outdoors, which was the only restriction they actually had. She did it in your back yard.

20. aaaab

aaaab Trusted Member

Don't really give a crap about covid itself, I'd rather have covid 10 times than go through a lockdown again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.